Five

Days on an Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Sica..."

"Yah..."

"What, Yuri?"

"Why did you meet him?" 

Jessica took a deep breath, she is in the bridge of smacking Yuri's head because she already told her the reason and can't believe that she will going to explain again.

"We just bump to one another and have a coffee that's it." 

"Really?"

"Yes, Really." 

She tucked her little one in the crib assuring that she is comfortable. Looking at her daughter's face, Jessica smiled to it like she is holding a diamond.

"But he is your ex." 

Yuri followed her inside the room closing the door and lean her back.

"How did you know he's my ex? I never introduced him to you."

"I will never forget his face when he pick you up in the hospital before. My memory is still clear."

"It was a coincidence, Yuri." 

Jessica sigh, she have a long day in the hospital and don't have any plans on any argument right now.

"Coincidence? You meet him three times."

"So? What's with you?"

"He's your ex." 

Yuri stated firmly. She have no intention on arguing about it but the fact Yuri saw her wife talking to him was very unpleasant that leaves a bitter taste in . 

"What's wrong with you? He's not planning on getting me from you. He knows that I'm already married, Yuri. Can you just please stop asking that? You only looking for an argument here." 

Jessica eyed Yuri pleading that she would stop it and forget all about that, she didn't even cheat behind her back. Instead, she informed Yuri that she will gonna meet him.

Yes they meet three times but all of that was nothing to Jessica they just talked. She can't blame that her mom's ex got sick then he approached her for help. She can't say no to it cause the woman was nice to her. 

Someone say that all exes can't be friends after they broke up, but to Jessica it is. She and Dongwoo are just friends that happened to have a talk regarding with their lives they had right now and Mrs. Lee health, No awkwardness nor regrets. In fact, both of them are happy with their own lives now after the break up. 

"Fine." Yuri walked closer to her "if you find me talking to one of my exes in a coffee shop happily chatting in one of them, what would you feel?"

"Nothing."

"Really?"

"Yes.."

Yuri step even closer to Jessica looking straight in her soul just to find if she is saying the truth.

"Are you sure about that, Sica? As in a hundred percent sure? About me meeting my ex? Hmm?" 

"Augh! I hate you! I don't have time for your childish play!"

Jessica pushed Yuri for her to leave and took a rest leaving Yuri that is smirking. She hates it if Yuri will twist the story and be the protagonist and Jessica is the antagonist. She hates Yuri for pushing the right button that can make her act like a brat.

Actually, Jessica was pissed now and Yuri definitely won over this.

---

Taeyeon just landed in the airport of California safe and sound, looking at the foreign people that is walking back and forth in the baggage area to get their bags.

Taeyeon is extremely exhausted because of the long flight she took leaving her with a pain in her neck and red eyes screaming for tiredness as a sign of jet lag. She is not a fan of long flights and prefer to sleep in that old bed in the on call room way back in Korea rather than to sleep in the airplane sitting for almost 24 hours that caused her neck and lower back to be in pain.

"Taeyeon? The car that is waiting for us outside. Are you okay?"

"Yes.." She grunt lifting her luggage in the carousel "but, Sunny-ah, you and Dr. Park go first in the apartment. I'm going somewhere."

Sunny look at her phone to check the time and shot Taeyeon a confused expression "It's late, aren't you tired?"

"I am. but i'm fine. I can handle it. Go the car is already waiting.."

She shove Sunny outside, pushing her that her legs merely tangled to one another, the obgyn doctor almost fall in the cold tiles. Luckily Dr. Park was holding her.

"Okay, okay no need to rush. Just  give me your luggage. You don't want to carry that heavy thing to where you going right?" She pointed at Taeyeon's huge luggage.

"Are you sure?" Sunny was tired, and she don't want to put pressure enough for the doctor because of her heavy luggage.

"Yes. We are only living in the same apartment, Taeyeon. Dr. Park is also with me so it's okay."

Despite of her tiredness, Sunny offered a gratitude to make Taeyeon's life a free hustle. It would be awkward if Taeyeon will bring her luggage in the hospital and people might think that she is a lost child looking for a direction that will leads her in the nearest hotel. Sunny absolutely won't let that happen to her friend.

"Thanks Sunny you are a hero!" Taeyeon hug her friend that she dub as a hero for saving this night for her.

"Yeah, yeah yeah go now ,Taeyeon." She pat the back of her friend and watched her entering the cab. She actually know that Taeyeon is meeting Tiffany at this hour knowing that she miss her girlfriend so much.

Back to Sunny, she pulled the luggage of Taeyeon in the compartment to load it by the help of Dr. Park.

"Thank you.."

"No problem."

-

In wide hallway of the hospital, Taeyeon is reading the English word to lead her into Tiffany's department. She followed the woman in the information center told the direction when she asked about Tiffany Hwang and keep in mind the direction, she said just turn right then left and two right after the emergency room the made a straight if she saw the word of Department head A then that's where Tiffany is. 

Taeyeon was very new to this, St. Catherine hospital is very odd compared to Daehan. It's wide and spacious. You might want to shoot a horror movie scene because of it's wide or play hide in seek. 

She already reached the emergency room b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter