The Day

Days on an Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next day, Yuri can be seen sitting in front of the mini hut, she was looking at the dark orange sky. Birds is flying freely above her probably going back to their nest cause it's near in getting dark, they need to go home. 


Home.. She smiled bitterly  she misses her home. Home is the only thing can feel at ease, this longingness she felt can only be gone once she's home.

it's where hearts do belong,  that's what others say but Yuri wonder if her home misses her too? cause if does, someone already rescued her, not like this she felt like she was being abandoned by her home. no one knows that she was alive, but little did she knows, all of her family and friends are doing their job just to find her but the destiny is doing it's job too to separate them, to prevent them in seeing Yuri.

And now maybe the long wait is over. Some of the choppers is on the way to the Island.


Yuri is thinking about her home and family, didn't realize that she was already crying, so she wipe that. It's not time to cry but she can't help it, she feel lonely.

The others is inside the forest finding food and she was tasked to guide her ex that is sick inside the hut. 


Now I understand why we met, she wants closure I guess. but I never expected the confrontation. she cheated on me damn that girl..

 
She was busy in her thoughts about her ex, when she heard a sound of a chopper above the sky, she stand up and tried to find it but she can't. All she saw was the orange sky and clouds there's no other else. But the sound.. It's only near.


"Sir! Sir! I think I saw one person over there!" The pilot look at the guy pointing towards the island, he squint her eyes on it trying hard to look at it despite of the clouds that is blocking his vision.


"And the plane! I saw it." he said pointing to his right, the pilot also turned his head there and saw it. it was really the plane.


"Ok, let's go there and checked. they might be there." It must be there. she must be there. The pilot beep the other pilot where Jinyoung is.


"This is Alpha 654 We saw the plane over our area we are heading towards the Island, I repeat we are heading towards the Island." The pilot waited for a moment before a response can be heard.


"copy. we saw it too. let's go. I saw you from here.." 


The pilot did not respond and go down the Island, passing through the thick clouds blocking there way.


Yuri that is still confused by the sound, keep standing still in her ground , she wasn't sure about what she heard until the three boys got out from the forest and start shouting.


Jiyeon that is sleeping woke up because of the shouting, she crawled out and peek outside.

"What's with them?"


"I don't know. but I think I heard a chopper, can you heard it too?" Yuri asked her, she just want to confirm it even if the three is jumping and shouting crazily in the shore. the only last hope that she isn't hearing things is Jiyeon.


the woman listened carefully, she is trying to enter her ear drum, the blade slapping in the air. It's a sound from the chopper! Yuri is right it was a chopper. She look at her surprised and can say that they are safe now..


The face of her ex just enough for her to confirm, she was happy, very happy because they will going to leave this Island. The wind is going stronger as the chopper is coming closer, the sound is also nearing. and both of them covered their faces because some particles of the sand is getting into their eyes.


"Yuri! Yuri!"


"huh?"


"Your brother!" 


Jiyeon wouldn't never forget the face of Yuri's brother that cute Korean eyes and handsome face. He was standing in the entrance of the chopper, smiling widely.


Jinyoung jump out from the chopper not caring that his shoes is going to get wet. All that he care was his sister is alive and he is happy to see her. his baby sister is alive. he was running like a kid to her and hug her sister.


"Sorry, Yul. Oppa was late. I'm glad to see you again." Jinyoung pulled away from the hug and cup her sister crying face "Oppa is here now. don't cry. oh my gosh you look like a stray kid. you loose weight. Are you even eating here?"


"What do you expect?! You think there's a proper food can be seen here.. Oppa! I miss you.."

Yuri smack her brothers chest and cried even more.. her happiness is beyond to the other side of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter