Island Day One

Days on an Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri

 

I was awakened by the sudden wet and sharp feeling in my leg.  I tried to wiggle my lower torso but I felt something stuck or heavy being put in my back. I move my feet and groaned.. It hurts what the hell is it?


my eye is still closed but I know in my mind that I'm in a dry and wet surface of the earth. I heard slight slapping of wave hitting the rock then birds chirped around the corner. I groan again and slowly opened my eyes. 


The first thing I saw, was a huge rock. then I start to stand up and yet my body fell back on the ground. okay, in a count of three.. I need to stand up in order for me to see where am I.


I put both of my hands in the front then one hard push, I completely twist my body in the other side. I feel the weight in my back rolled down then I figure out it was a dead body of a man..

oh .. I relax myself first because the face of the man was so so.. I won't mention it. I never encounter this kind of distorted face in the hospital. Yes, I saw dead people but their face was still okay.. unlike this.. I will be having a nightmare if I look at it.


I look away from that man and look around, I will going to say that all I see is all water so maybe I'm in an island of middle of nowhere? I lift my body up into much dry area since my leg is injured.. I remember that I will going to ask the steward in the plane but it blown and got me separated from my family, I was thrown to the floor because of the impact then my leg suffered into 2nd degree burn causing me to be disabled like this.. it hurts because it was a salt water so I need to stay away from the water for a moment.


Sigh... is wife and daughter is here too? might find them later after I gained more energy...The head of the plane is not a far away from here while the tail is nowhere to be found which it has my family into it. 


 I can see the pilot was sticking out of the window with his seatbelt on and of course, dead as well... a lot of dead people.. 


I carefully bend my legs and tore my pants so I could check my wounds.. damn.. what a rotten flesh.. I really need to find a cure into this and I hope there's some luggage that has a fresh mineral water that can clean this wound of mine. 


I support myself in the stones behind me, clenching my teeth and lift myself to stand up. a little struggle needed me to do until I can stand with my own two feet but when I start to walk.. don't expect me to walk properly. I was limping on my way out from dead people in here. 
---


Third Person


Jessica was holding her daughter's arms and staring blankly a head. after Tiffany told her about Yuri, Jessica became quiet as the thoughts of her Missing wife keep repeating in her head like a broken tape. 


'Yuri is Missing'


'Yuri is Missing'


'Yuri is Missing'


'Yuri is Missing'

though, her wife is still missing and there's a chance that she is still alive, Jessica is still worried about Yuri's condition. she wants to find Yuri but she don't know where she is right now. 

it's been two days yet the other half of the plane is still missing. she is worried to death she could only do is wished for Yuri's safety.


Taeyeon that is observing Jessica can tell that, it was a heart break seeing her acting like that. 

She caught her silently crying. like right now, Jessica tears rolled down again knowing that it's all because of Yuri. 


she felt pity for her because of what happened in her life right now, her other half is still MIA while her daughter is still lying unconscious in the bed.

she knows that even if Jessica is trying to be strong  for her daughter, Taeyeon would still see the fragile in her eyes.


A knock on the door brought back to Taeyeon into reality and she tear her graze away at her best friend's wife. She opened the door and revealed the person that Jessica needed for now.


"How is she?"


Taeyeon look at her again, Jessica still zoning out while caressing her daughter's hand she didn't even heard someone knocked on the door.


"She was okay, I guess.."


Taeyeon give a way for the older Jung to entered and watched him walked to her daughter. 


'I hope, she will be okay soon.' then left.


"Jess.." 


Jessica look at her father in a teary eyes, she was lost for a moment and wants someone to comfort her for now, there's a lot of things happened for today that her brain and body is still absorbing. She let go of her daughter's hand and jump to her father's arm.


"Daddy.." 
----
However in the Island, Yuri is already a bit far away in the place, she saw some things is needed for a basic shelter and food but when she start to pick up the water to clean her wounds, someone shout at her.


"Yah!"


She was shocked to see a person like her coming out in the forest, carrying a pile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter