Seven

Days on an Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon glance over Yuri inside the car, she was driving her to Yuri's home while Yoona is the one handling the Sooyoung. 

After the drug effect in the two of them, Yoona immediately told that they should go home cause it is dangerous if they still going to stay in the bar for long.

It started with Yuri became sweaty, her palms and forehead because of the feeling, she buried her head in the table and shut her eyes closed. Yuri cannot tell that she was so at all to her friends because that will be a great embarrassment to her. Yoona and Hyoyeon exchange looks and decided to call it a night, Sooyoung throw a tantrum resulting for Hyoyeon and Yuri to left her with Yoona knowing only Yoona how to made Sooyoung to go home by mentioning a food. 

Hyoyeon was guilty as ever, She knows that Yuri is super right now and might warned Jessica before it surprised her that Yuri throw herself at her and became a beast in bed.

The car filled with silence and Hyoyeon spare a glance on her. Yuri was shaking her left leg continuously biting her thumb nail while looking outside. Yuri was so calm but sometimes Hyoyeon caught her hand balled in her lap. The feeling of aroused is killing Yuri plus the tight pants she was wearing is not helping also. 

"Ermm, Yul you okay?" They are already in the intersection area when Hyoyeon throw her a question.

"I don't know, Hyo.. Are we there yet? I want to go home." Yuri cried out burying her face in her palm .

"We are there yet and uhmm... I'm sorry.. I put some crushed on the beer you drunk earlier." Hyoyeon bit her lips after she said that and as expected a very loud roared echoed inside the car that made Hyoyeon jumped.

"Easy.. I'm driving."

"What the hell Hyo! Aurgh! No wonder I feel this way!"

"Hey it's not my fault that you drink that it's supposed to be Sooyoung's"  she defended herself and pulled the brake in front of the condominium.

"Whatever Hyo!" She left Hyoyeon car and walked fast going inside the condo. If not with Yuri's ranging Hormones, She might smack Hyoyeon in the head. Lucky for Hyoyeon she didn't get any.

As the car drive off, Hyoyeon pick up her phone and message Jessica to be careful with Yuri.

Jessica is in the living room, Mina is already sleeping few hours ago. She was worried at her daughter cause Mina is in her Ice Princess mode for now.

She was watching Netflix on the TV when the door opened and Yuri walked fast going to their room. She never give Jessica a glance that made the other one confused. 

Jessica turned off the TV and lights then entered their bedroom.

Once she's inside, she saw Yuri is already under the covers and back facing her,.Jessica receive a text a from Hyoyeon to be careful with her wife and she wonder why? She then go sat beside Yuri.

"Yul? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay." 

Honestly,Yuri is just trying to swayed the voice of Jessica when she called her. It was so angelic and y. It's not like the voice Jessica called Yuri but in Jessica, it is her normal voice. Soft and full of love. Maybe it was  the effect of the that's why she heard Jessica differently.

"Honey, Go get change.. You don't want to sleep in that.. And by the way Hyoyeon message me saying to be careful with you. Did I do something?"

Jessica lean her back in the headboard caressing Yuri black locks in her palm. After she heard what Jessica said, She sat up and look at her. Jessica throw her with a look and was shocked to see Yuri in her state.

"Baby, Are you drunk? You don't look good to me." However, that little touch of Jessica got Yuri sparked inside her, her libido is ready for anything and wants to get out of Yuri's body and explore the other side of the world. She get Jessica's hand in her face, bringing it in her lips and kissed it. 

Jessica eventually blushed in that, she thought that it might be the affect of the alcohol that's why she was acting like a romantic prince.

"I'm okay, really. You don't have to worry me." She smiled and gestured Jessica to lay down with her. "Why did you wait for me? I told you to sleep."

Jessica shakes her head and smiled to Yuri also "I can't sleep if you're not by my side. I don't know but I want your presence here."

"I love you too.." Yuri giggled then peck her neck, the confession Jessica said gave Yuri's stomach a flip. But she was just controlling not to on that flesh. "How's Mina?" She sniff Jessica's scent and that sniff turns to be a feathery light kisses.

"Mina is fine. She already sleeping when you arrive but I think something happened in school. She is not in her usual self and keep silent all night." She ignore Yuri what she's been doing in her neck and glance to her but she can't see her.

"Hmm? We will talk to her tomorrow. Our Mina is slowly growing up."

"Yul? I thought you want to sleep?"

"I change my mind, wifey." 

They kissed. They moan, there's a hickey, clothes is now scattered on the floor and Let's say Yuri is currently under pressure the way Jessica do her.

---

It's been already two hours that they finished doing it, yet Yuri and Jessica is wide awake

"You're not planning on sleeping? Hmm?" 

"I want to but you are so addictive." Yuri said grazing her lips in Jessica's cheek and gently kissed it

"Honey, Mina has a school tomorrow. I need to wake up early so please? Let's get some rest? You had enough earlier." 

Yuri chuckled and Jessica swear that's the most y. It was so husky and hoarse definitely the wonderful thing she heard other than her named being screamed earlier and the I love you's she had receive.

"If you say so, Princess." They once shared a passionate kiss then Yuri smile at her and scoop Jessica towards her in a tight embrace. She inhaled her lavender shampoo first and kissed her crown before Yuri  drift off

----

Jessica start her day by cooking a breakfast to her family. She fried the bacon and hot dog for Mina to eat before going to school. She then heat up the soup for Yuri and once done, she go to her daughter's room to wake her up.

"Mina, baby? It's time for you to wake up." Jessica entered her room and saw her little one balled in the bed, the blanket was wrapped around her body. The stuff toys of different characters that Jessica's father give her is being placed in the corner of the bed, some are sitting neatly on the floor. 

"Mina?" Jessica called her once but the girl just whimpered at her mother. She was shaking uncontrollably and Jessica noticed it. She held the girl to face her and was shocked to see her pale.

Jessica felt the tremble Mina was doing in her arm.

She's worried

"M-mommy? I..I'm c...ol.d" 

Mina opened her eyes tiredly when she felt her mom's cold hand in her forehead "baby you're fever is so high! Let's go to the hospital okay? Mommy got you baby.." 

Jessica lift her daughter up as the worried face of Jessica didn't left her, her daughter is shaking, pale, red eyes and sweating. She also had rashes in Mina's arm.

Who wouldn't worry if your child is sick and she was not a doctor to know that it's not an ordinary fever regarding Mina's condition.

"M..mommy..."

"Shhhh baby, I'm here." 

She placed the trembling Mina in the passengers seat and drive her all the way to hospital using her car. She glance to her daughter from time to time and checked her temperature . Her mother inner instinct came out and began to wonder if Mina's condition has to do s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter