Island Day Seven

Days on an Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Third Person


The storm already left the Island where Yuri and the others are. And been change by the Sun who clearly up in the sky, shinning brightly and drying all the excess that the storm made.


It was sunny day, Mr. Sun was smiling towards them greeting a very beautiful good morning to all the people to the Island.

Yes, it's very beautiful morning but not as for Mingyu and the others. The P.E teacher was pissed and his face screamed anger. 


"What the ?!"

a curse rang out from the ears of the other when they heard Mingyu at the back "What the hell happened here?"


"The storm left a big mess..." Minho sighed eyeing the garbages scattered near the shore. who knows where this filthy plastic and styro comes from. he also saw a shoe. 


That was weird? he abruptly let go cause maybe this shoe is come from a dead person where the plane crashed is and it washed all the way here by the waves. 


back to where the others is, Seulong is trying to build there so called house, fixing it but he can't do it cause there's no one will support to hold it.

he can't even call Minho for help cause he was busy at the shore, he can't call Jiyeon cause it was sick and Yuri is right by her side, guiding her the only one available that is doing nothing is Mingyu who just standing there.


"Hyung, can you help me?"


"What's the purpose on building that if it's gonna blown by the storm again?" he grumpily answered. 


"Can you Just shut up and help him? Jiyeon is sick she needs to lay down do you think lying on the rock and my shoulder can make her better?"

Yuri heard Mingyu said so she butted in. she can't take the attitude of this guy was showing. and besides, Jiyeon really needs to take a rest. she was shivering 


"Fine.." Mingyu mutter a curse before he help the other one. Yuri who heard him ready to punched him if not for Jiyeon that is holding her hand to stop her. 


"Yul.. Don't.." 


However when Yuri looked in Jiyeon in the eyes her heart dropped, she's worried at her ex condition, her red eyes screamed tired, her face is pale, her lips is trembling and her voice is weak in short she doesn't look good. 


"Just take a rest, you must be cold your shirt is all wet.." Yuri drew Jiyeon closer to her enough giving heat from the colder one, she was just doing this without malice cause she knows, the woman is sick and body heat is the only thing she can do for now.


Jiyeon chuckled, her hoarse voice followed by a cough stopped her laugh and sank deeper into Yuri's embrace. it makes her comfortable, the heat coming from the tanned one felt her relaxed, secured and safe  Jiyeon then remembered the times where both of them are this close and love was still in between them.


Oh Memories.. she wished she could bring back time.


"How are you feeling by the way?" 


"hmm.. good just a little headache but I'm good. I have enough heat.." Jiyeon said eyes closed. 


"Okay, Just keep warm."


"Yuri-ah..."


"Yes?"


"Thank you.."


"for keeping you warm?"


Jiyeon chuckled her hold into Yuri tighten a bit. Just for the last time.. Jessica if you heard me, let me borrow your Yuri first. Jiyeon chant in her mind.


"For hugging you like this and yes Keeping me warm. it brings back old memories." 


Yuri was stunned, her ex is super clingy today she won't deny but she is really uncomfortable she felt like she was cheating behind her wife's back.


"It was nothing..."  Jiyeon opened her eyes and stared at the waves in the sea. it still have huge waves but it's not that scary anymore "I'm sorry too Yuri-ah, for leaving you before I know we broke up cause I told you that I fell out of love but Yuri honestly I'm cheating at you that time, I felt guilty. All you do is love me yet I do stupid things in your back. I'm so sorry.."

Jiyeon confessed she was crying already the way memories of the past hunts her down.. up until now.. She regret all what she did and maybe karma now is after her, cause her husband cheated in her and it feels .


"But Yuri-ah, I'm happy for you now. you find your happiness.. I bet Jessica is treating you right both of you have a child already.." 


What if, Jiyeon is the one who Yuri married? will  she be happy? of course she does, Yuri is pampering her so much before. 


Yuri her own breath, she was angry in what Jiyeon did to her before but that was on the past, and past is past Yuri has Jessica now and they love each other and continue to love..

 
She gulp and took a deep breath swallowing the tears that wants to come one. No, she is not going to cry right here.

"Is that.. Is that your husband now?"


"Yes."


I knew there something between them before but I don't mind it cause I love her.. sigh... okay Yuri forget it.


"Oh.. Let's forget that Jiyeon.. let things behind in the past."


"That's the most regret I did in my life.."


Jiyeon silently cried, grasping Yuri's arm like she was afraid of anything else. she felt fragile at this moment and Yuri is the only box that can carry her but whatever happens, if the box will drop, it will be broken if you don't handle it with care. 


reality struck a at Jiyeon cause from now on, she doesn't own every piece of Yuri, the gray memories with her is the only thing she can own.


Yuri did not speak anymore, she was just sitting there and let Jiyeon cried and hold her tight ..


Meanwhile, Seulong notice the two. He glance over them and look at Mingyu.

"Hyung, are Jiyeon and Yuri noona has a past?" 


Mingyu stopped and look puzzled at him "I don't know? why?"


"it seem like they are super close and look, Jiyeon noona is whipping in her face.." 


Mingyu look behind. he was right, they were close but Jiyeon is closing her eyes and lying comfortably in Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter