Island Day Two

Days on an Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, Minho and I go to the place where he hide the luggage he saw yesterday. it's not far away from the shore where we had sleep so it's not hard for me do the walking. 


"here noona." he handed me a new sets of clothes and a medical kit. hmmm whoever own this I'm sorry and Thank you. I really need fresh new clothes cause I've been wearing this dirty sweater for how many days.. 


I turned to Minho again and gestured him to turn around using my fingers 


"can you?"


Minho widened her eyes then turn around. when I confirm that his back was already facing me, I quickly change my clothes..

I don't know who owns this but we share the same size.. hayts I wonder where my luggage is.. 


"Is it done?"


"Yes" 


"Wow.. it fits you well.."


"Yeah, let's find some luggage here if there's any,  you should change too you know.. too bad that girl clothes don't fit your toned body.." 


it will be a joke if he wears one of this clothes, I'm sire that his muscles will be bulging out cause the clothes is too tight for him.


"Yeah. let's find some twigs first before it will turned dark then foods also. Can you still manage?"


"Yeap."


"okay."


Minho lead the way, he is familiar with the road we are stepping in right now cause he was the first one to explore the forest before me. My leg is still hurt but it's okay. I don't want to sit still there and wait for him to come back.. 

I'm not a princess here and surely not that gonna happened.


we are now in our journey finding food and shelter for us, Minho is holding a stick, swaying the leaves or grasses that is blocking our way I'm already starving and Minho also even if he won't said it I can hear it from here.  

Poor us.. Poor our stomach..

I wish we could find food here fast so that I can go back to where the plane is and get the radio. 
----


Jessica


"Jess, let's go and eat in the cafeteria.."


"I'm not hungry.."


"Jess please? I'm hungry.. come and eat with me?" 


I heard Tiffany whined behind me as I keep looking at my sleeping daughter.. I still haven't eaten since last night up until now cause I don't really have an appetite. I don't know but I don't feel like eating.


"C'mon, Jess please?" 


I sigh, fine she is so annoying She won't stop bugging me if I continue to ignore her like this. goodness.

I saw Tiffany smiled at me when I stand up so I rolled my eyes on her.


"Dad, I'll be right back."


"Sure, Honey. I'm gonna watch Mina when you're away."


"Thank you.."

I said to my dad and give him a tight hug. Daddy adjusted his self for me, he bring his work here in order to watch me and my daughter.


When we step outside of the room, Tiffany jump and hug me in the hallway. this girl tsk, is she that happy that I company her to eat? 


"Where's Taeyeon by the way?"


"She's busy.. You know my fiancé is doing her own job for our future." and she giggled like a teenager who receive a gift from her own crush.

 
but wait a minute, this two is engage for very along time, I wonder why they still haven't tied the knot yet? hmmm


"When was the wedding, Tiff?" 


"I don't know? not planning yet."


"are you sure Taeyeon wants to marry you? I bet my sister and her boyfriend will get married first before you do.."


"Of course! what are you talking about?" she smack my arm.. "We still have a lot of things to do before we settle okay? me and Taeyeon already talked about it.. By the way when will they getting married huh?


"Next month, I think?" As what they planned.


When we arrive in the cafeteria Tiffany was the one who order food, while I sat and wait for her.. Gladly I already change my clothes into normal one and discarded the hospital dress.. I don't feel like wearing it  since I'm already somewhat okay. but I'm still being emotional here regarding Yuri's Disappearance. I might be holding my very own strong image here but behind that mask was a very fragile and lonely woman. 


"Here, Jess. you should eat really.. You don't want to look like a skeleton when Yuri saw you right?" 


Tiffany said while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter