Island Day Five

Days on an Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Third Person


"Hello?"


"Any news about Yuri?"


"Dr. Jung, Mrs. Kwon is still no where to be found..."


"Oh okay. Update me as soon as possible if you found her."


"Yes, Dr. Jung copy.."


"Thank you for your hard work.."


*Beep*


Jessica took a deep, looking up in the ceiling so her tears won't fall not in front of her daughter that is playing in the living room. 


Five Days and still counting, Jessica is so desperate to see Yuri and five days that there's no good news she heard every time she called to the pilot who currently finding Yuri up until now. 


actually, there are two choppers are now finding the missing passengers, one is from Yuri's dad, the other is from her bother. there's also a speed boats routing in the ocean from the government. basically, sea and air are both finding the missing ones.

Yet, they couldn't find them.


They been out in the hospital few hours ago and they were staying in a apartment. Jessica decided to stay in apartment for now while updating about Yuri because if she will going to stay in her father's house, it's hard for her to travel going back and forth from LA to California. 


Her eyes fell into her daughter sitting on the floor. She was watching a cartoon show in the TV and suddenly she saw her daughter rub her eyes and yawn then walking towards her direction.


"mommy, I want to sleep.."


"You don't want to eat?" 


"No.." Mina can barely open her eyes.


"okay.. let's tuck you in bed.." 


Jessica lift her daughter up in her shoulder, going inside the room and placed her in  bed, she then took of her shoes and put it in the side, kissing her forehead and with final look she go out and go inside the other room.


Their Apartment was good enough, the tenant before them took a good care of it. it's perfect,  the land lord isn't lying about the apartment. surely her money didn't go to waste. 


The only thing is missing into this apartment were personal stuff and she reminded herself to buy new stuffs like clothes and bath essentials because their stuffs are in the pits of ocean luckily Jessica didn't put so much stuffs in the luggage so it's okay for her. She also needed to buy some grocery so she can cook for some tonights dinner. 

Talking about being a mother / housewife this is Jessica's life now.


Man Jessica have a lot of things to do. She sat herself in the bed and sigh.. She thought this supposed to be a vacation but due to what happened the vacation gone wrong. it only added stress to her. 


The next thing she knows, she was already dozing off due to over thinking on what else she supposed to do.
--


Yuri


I fixed it. I thought we are saved now when the radio comes to a loud beep but I think we've been played. it's not yet a word I spoken, it went dead. yes. the battery went dead. 


That moment when you are so close to get out of here but the Island won't let you? gosh it's like they are holding us back on leaving! damn it! I want to go hoooome!


"We are going to die here.." Mingyu boredly said, he is sitting under the coconut tree.. It made my blood boiled because he is easily to give up


"We are not."


"Just accept the fact that we are not going to be saved here..." 


I rolled my eyes on him, he is so damn annoying if he wants to stay here then he could stay. he don't need to drag us with his stupid where about besides, he didn't do much on help here. 


"Yul.."


"I'm okay Jiyeon-ah.." 


I left.. Seeing Mingyu is too much for me to handle so for my day not go even worst.. I better left and go to the forest finding some food for tonight it's better to let my anger out while finding food to avoid more mess and not too oh! punch his face.
---


Jessica


My body got tired, Mina is so hyperactive in the mall she keep leaving by my side when I'm buying her clothes and do the grocery. she won't stay still. reason? she saw a doll that the girl is holding, her eyes won't leave it so she followed where the girl is resulting for me to go panic cause when I turned to her, she is gone by my side god! she is really unbelievable. 


I don't have any sickness but heck! because of my daughter I will be having high blood any time soon. I can feel my blood pressure went up because of he. God let me visit the hospital tomorrow morning to check my BP

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter