Random

Days on an Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri


"So?"


I stared at the beautiful face of my wife. She went earlier in  the bathroom to run a test then when she came out, her face was solemn. I can't help but to feel nervous.

It didn't work?

Oh my god lots of lots are running through my mind right now thinking that the insemination didn't work. I stared at her again, I'm ready to comfort her when her lips suddenly twitch upward and shove me the pregnancy test.

I look down, two lines. it gave me a minute before it hit me.


Two ing lines! 


Yes!


I grin at Jessica and lift her up in the ground "You're Pregnant?!" I twirled her around. Yes Yes! I am the most happiest woman in this world!


"Yuri put me down." She tap my shoulder slightly, amused by the action I made.

It's been already a month has been passed when Jessica has undergo the insemination in the US before we came back here in Korea and began to work again.


Despite by the incident, we still enjoyed the remaining Days are left on our vacation. we go to the Disney land riding some rides there of course it's our daughters choice, stroll around the LA exploring it's view, shopping and many more. in short we spend some time together as a family.


Daddy Jung was also glad when we stayed there, he was happy cause Mina was pampering him all the time. believe me Daddy Jung loves it especially my daughter knows how to do some trick that can make her grandpa give in. tss what if I told him about Jessica's pregnancy? I bet he will love it.


I put Jessica down and cup her face, smiling to her before I lean and kissed her passionately.

Thank you again God, thank you for this blessings you gave to my family. for this little bundle of Joy beating in my wife's womb.

Jessica has been puking every morning, I thought she just having an illness until I decided to buy a pregnancy test this morning then it confirmed! my guess was right! she is pregnant!


"Yah!" I stopped kissing my wife when my daughter's voice rang in the room, it was close it looks like she is also inside here. I turn to my side, near the door, she was there watching us with horror. I'm right again she is inside of our room. 


"Umma, why are you eating mommy's face like that?" She marched towards us and go in between separating our body that still pressed. 


I looked to Jessica, she just shrug her shoulders, lips that is pouting telling me that she will not going to explain it to our daughter. I find it cute when she did that.


Kneeling down to level her height, I smiled at her "Umma was just happy baby." I tucked her head in the side and smiled. My oldest is very pretty.


"Why Umma?" She furrowed her eyebrows. My baby gone taller too looks like she will  gonna inherit my height? her dark hair cascade down  past in her shoulder that made her features enhance even more. 


"Listen okay? Mommy is currently having another heart beat in her right now. You will become a big sister anytime soon baby."

Her eyebrows that currently furrowed slowly bring back to it's original as his eyes grew big and fell a perfect "O" she turn towards Jessica and tug her hand.


"Mommy is that true? are you pregnant mommy?" 


Jessica smiled, bending down and pat her head "Yes, baby." 


"Whoaa!" Mina jump "Whoaaa! I will be a big sister! Yehey!"

We look at our happy daughter celebrating the good news she heard. I came close to my wife and pulled her by the waist.


"Let's go to have you check up."


She lay her head on my shoulder then wrap her arms around my waist too, we still can see Mina her dancing happily while chanting that she will be a big sister. 


"I'm happy, Yuri-ah."


"Me too, baby. me too."
--
Jessica and Dr. Kang are now back, Jessica sat in front of me as Dr. Kang sat in her table. she was smiling and glance to me first then to Jessica and back to  me again before she stand up and extend her hand on me.


"Congratulations. Dr. Jung here is One month pregnant."

I smiled, and accept her hand shake. she also shakes Jessica's hand before she congratulated her, have a little conversation about taking care of the baby, advising the don't and do's she supposed to eat in order to maintain the baby's healthy lifestyle and after few more talks, Finally, we bid goodbye to her.


"So, I'll be a Daddy again?"


Jessica snort "Daddy, Kwon~" she sing sang teasingly. the way the words rolled her tongue is perfectly molded out from . it's so nice to hear.


"Yes, Mommy Kwon?" I back, smirking at her as she bit her own lips to hide her blush.
---


We informed everyone about Jessica's pregnancy and everyone felt happy about it. Daddy Jung, was very happy cause he will having a new grand child, My dad congratulated me and excited to see her still fetus grand child.

 Mom and my brother bet on what gender of the baby which, I shakes my head off. And Krystal, Jessica sister was happy, her and jong in is planning to have a child two years after marriage cause they still have a lots of things to do before they will focus on having family, her little sister is sticking into family planning. That's what Jessica told me. 


I'm so happy, Jessica was so Happy, Mina was so happy, all my family was happy I smiled inwardly, This is what I like about it, Less Drama and more laughter like what I've imagined.


The fact that everyone was so happy about our unborn child makes me wonder what if she/he will be born? I bet another child of mine will be spoilt again by her grand paps. 

**


Eyes stared weary, and heave a deep sigh. I felt a sudden block of ice release the burden in my heart blocking the air passage in my lungs I didn't realize I'm holding my breath for long.


I stared to my loving wife lying in the hospital, chest is rising up and down as I listened to her doctor explaining to me on what caused her sudden collapsed. she said that it's normal for a pregnant to faint and experienced fatigue on her body cause Jessica is carrying another living life in her womb that's why her energy got drained.


"....but don't worry the baby is safe..."


The baby is safe, that's all I need to know. I don't want to put stress to her even more.


I turned towards Dr. Kang "Thank you, Doc."


"No worry, I'll take my leave."


"Sure." 


I was on resting in the on-call room that time when I got informed that Jessica run to emergency room because of fainting  my blood pumps out as I imagine that maybe our baby will lost again, like what happened before.

Like a Déjà vu, I immediately go here and checked. I can't afford losing my child and watched Jessica suffered again. 


I held her hand. she is now resting gaining some energy to her body and later she will woke up. I can already picture out on her panic mode once she saw where she is.


I sat in the chair provided here and her head caressing it as I stare so lovingly at her.

Jessica holds my life. Since I married her, I still have the feeling of a tingling sensation the way I look at her sleeping face, she looks like innocent like a child or an angel who drop from heaven because of her clumsiness and me as a good Samaritan helped her. 


Why does you have such an effect on me Jessica Jung? You're so perfect to my eyes. 


Half hour has passed, I saw Jessica twitch her eyebrows and slowly shakes her head. I heard her groan. She was regaining her conscious. I sat up straight and waited until her eyes fully shut open.


"Baby.."

we almost bump each other when she suddenly bolted up in a sitting position. Damn that was close Luckily I move back quickly


"Hey what's wrong?" I hold her shoulder, It looks like she is already panicking. She looked at me and her face screamed horror. a worried plastered in her eyes and her voice is also shaken a bit when she spoke.


"Yuri the baby? Is the baby okay?" I knew it. I smiled to her and kissed her forehead to calm her down. 


"The baby is okay. You don't have to worry." I coed to her, she lean her head on my shoulder and heaved a sigh. I guess she calmed down after she knows that our baby is safe

"The Doctor said it was normal thing you faint because your pregnant." I whispered to her. Placing a kiss on her crown and start to run my hands up and down to her back.


"Yul.."


"Hmm?"


"Yul." She sob. Why is she crying? I pushed her lightly so I could see her.

 

" What's the matter?"


"Yul... I think this is the last time I will going to be pregnant. I just can't handle the risk yul, I'm afraid I will lose the baby again." 


Is that why is she crying? I wiped her tears with my hand. If she thinks she disappoint me then she's mistaken. her gaze fixed on my green scrubs avoiding my eye contact.

hmm pregnant woman are so emotional aren't they? She already stopped crying but she still sniffing. I life her chin up so she could look at me.


"Baby.. If you want that then it's fine. I'm not angry or something." this woman. I love her so I'l support whatever she wants.

 

"I'll buy you dinner okay? anything that you want me to buy?" I glance to the clock that it's already eight in the evening.


"That you that you understand, Yul." That's perfect, she already smiling. "No, I'm fine with just a proper meal." 


"Okay." I placed my hand in her 3 months baby bump and lean to kiss her lips.


"I'll be right back."


She smiled at me then and nod her head.


We'll I guess two kids is enough right?
----


I slump my body on my bed after I'm done washing our own clothes. damn, It should had been washed last week! if not for my daughter that hid her toys in the washing machine. it won't be broken and the dirty clothes had already washed.

I Stretched my arms upward then twist my body in side to side. god! I feel exhausted! ops! I heard my bone cracked! Ahh! that's feels nice.


"Yuri-ah?"

Oh ! what does she wants now? seriously? Jessica's pregnancy is starting to tire me again. now that she already in her 5 months you can see her belly become big.


I go under the cover and closed my eyes, I pretend to sleep so that she won't bug me for now.

it's not that bad right? escaping from your wife for a moment? I mean yeah, I understand her being pregnant but please just thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter