Island Day Six

Days on an Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Third Person


There's this woman sitting in the chair and another woman standing right by her side. this said woman is lending her arm to the nurse, currently standing by her side as she seat there comfortably and feel the pulse beating rapidly when the said device tighten in her arms then slowly, it loosen little by little.


"120/80, Jessi it's normal.." 


"Thank god!" 


Jessica sighed a relief, she thought it's the end of the world because of what she's been through. Thankfully she's completely normal at all. No high blood or anything else.


"Why Jess? Mina is giving you a hard time?"


Jessica look at her daughter playing with Tiffany's niece. The daughter of her sister because she is baby sitting the girl at the moment, they were at the far end of the couch building a tower using blocks.

"Not just my daughter also Yuri.."

She tear her gaze from her daughter and closed her eyes, Tiffany told her she don't have any blood pressure but why does she feel so dizzy? her world is spinning that's why she closed her eyes for a moment.


"I wish Yul will be found anytime soon.."

Tiffany fixed the sphygmomanometer and set aside, she is solemnly worried about her friend over here cause Jessica is trying hard to be strong to Yuri and to her daughter. 


"I wish to Tiff.." Jessica keep closing her eyes cause when she open it, her vision became double. Tiffany realize that and came closer to her friend.


"Jess, you okay?"


"I felt dizzy. you sure I don't have high blood?"


"Yes.." Tiffany stop "Wait, are you somewhat pregnant?" and that's when Jessica opened her eyes. sitting up straight with matching furrowing her eyebrows. 

Yes they had but she can't be pregnant and will not be pregnant unless they will undergo cell implant again. 


"We know that fingers can't produced cell, Tiff."

And she closed again. she just saw two tiffany in front of her. 

Only man can let pregnant her and if that happens, her loyalty to Yuri will be gone. 

And she will not let that happened, She loves Yuri till death to us part.


 "Well.. I'm sorry. I thought you are. maybe you are lack of vitamins now a days?"


"I don't know? maybe?"


"God Jessi, you are a doctor. you should take care of yourself too.. not just your daughter. what if something bad happened to you? you are slowly killing yourself. seriously.."

That goes the last piece of patience Tiffany been kept since the day Yuri become missing. she won't tell but she is silently observing Jessica.


"I'm already dead, Tiff. emotionally dead." She opened her eyes and straighten her back. there her vision came normal. Finally.  "I just couldn't find myself relax in this situation even if they are working on finding Yuri but tiff.. I'm suffering inside and I couldn't conclude that Yuri is fine and alive.  what if.. what if..."  

Jessica can't say the word the letter "D" itself cause it hurts her so much.. Seeing her friend being like that, Tiffany run to her side and gently her back.


"I can't tiff.. I can't.. Mina is still young she still need Yuri. I Need Yuri.."


"It's okay.. let it out.."


"What if one day there's a sudden news that they found her but instead of hugs and kisses I receive, it will be her cold and unmoving body.. there's no news, Tiff no ing news..." 


Tiffany sighed, Jessica is now shaking due to crying. if she only had super powers given just an hour she wouldn't mind to use that to find Yuri so Jessica won't be like this.


"Chesca, come here for a moment please.." Tiffany called her niece leaving Mina playing by herself..


"Yes, auntie?" Tiffany smiled at her. This little kiddo looks like no other than her sister and brother in law combined... so beautiful.. 

What if she had a child too? It will looked like her? Or Taeyeon? Just to think of it Tiffany blushed.


"Can you buy us food in the cafeteria for a moment? bring Mina.." Tiffany pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter