Three

Days on an Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dancing flowers and weird zombie battling for who will gonna win. Yuri has her eyes on the screen simply playing with her head rest on the swivel chair, legs raised in the table inside the on call room.

She would like to wish that her hand can enter the screen so that she can easily kill this damn football zombies that is currently eating her precious pea and this one hella wanna be Michael Jackson and his troops evolves from underneath that destroying her walnut. Kwon Yuri was close on losing this game. She can't loose this round not in the final wave!! 

"Stupid zombies! Aish really?!"

"I can't believe you still playing that game, Yuri!" 

She ignore that person and pretend she didn't hear it at all. Her eyes is still glued to the screen and the commotion of the zombies between plants are still keep battling making a challenging sound and an annoying one to Jessica. She didn't know why, Yuri love it to so much. She even once heard Yuri humming the sound track of the game. 

The battle ends and her face is very disappointed as the words came out as gruesome as ever 'the zombie eat your brain' flashed in her screen telling Yuri that she lose the game. Again. It's her third time to play this level but whatever happens, she always lost. 

Exiting the game that made her pissed, Yuri saw Jessica in front of her. Crossing her arms and an innocent kid will do. Yuri straighten her back and glance up.

"Oh, you are here?" 

"We. Need. To. Eat. Lunch." 

By that, Jessica left Yuri alone in the on call room and for Yuri, she have a lot of pampering thing to do again for Jessica.

It clearly seen that the game again wins over her wife and Jessica was indeed jealous about it.

---

Yuri was currently picking what kind of food they will going to eat today but for her she wants to eat ramen for lunch. Her eyes was glazing at her favorite kind of food and became watery at the sight, she was craving for it and ready to ignore what kind of menu being presented for today's dish. She don't care if it's not healthy as long she ate her favorite food again and her stomach will be fed satisfied. But the problem is. She's not alone to eat. Jessica was waiting for her in the table and if she will see what Yuri bought, another ranting session about healthy life style Yuri will hear. She release a sigh of defeat and start to pick a more healthy food on what Jessica preferred. 

Maybe someday, she and her ramen will met again. Just not now, in her day off perhaps. A bulb pop in her head that lights whatever darkness on her brain. Yes! Her nervous system exclaimed It's either hers or Jessica's day off Yuri will definitely have that ramen. 

She's done picking her outrageous healthy living foods when this girl beside her keep shifting in her position, she seems so irritated on something she don't know or she just want to get Yuri's attention?

in Yuri perspective, she has a petite body posture, average height and chest, slim waist, black hair and cute. The girl is wearing a fitted jeans and shirt that cascading her figure from top to bottom

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?"

"Are you checking me out?" Yuri blink. wait what? 

"huh?"

"Are you Dr. Kwon Yuri right?" The girl smirk, looking Yuri in her deep dark eyes "Well I can't believe that you actually--"

"Wait wait wait, you got it wrong. I noticed that you are not comfortable in your position. I'm just a concerned citizen if you're hurt on something." 

The girl sighed, she's indeed hurt and just enduring the pain in her ankle the way she walked and put a weight on it if she stand. She got it sprained when she played a volleyball in her P.E class. It's because she chased the ball not realizing there's another ball rolling towards her direction and step on it.

"Yeah, My ankle sprained while I'm playing volleyball. I treated in home but few days passed it got worst so I let it check in the school clinic but the nurse advice me to go to the hospital instead."

"Oh... You should wear sandals instead of snickers. You just make it worst. Anyway, Did you let Dr. Ong checked it?"

Doctor Ong was the Specialist  when it comes to that.

"Not yet but.. I still have pain I'm enduring too." She smirk and point her lips asking for a kiss from Yuri. "Here." Her pupil dilate from the innocent one going to a devil. She can't deny the fact that Dr. Kwon is so damn hot in white coat and her mind is now being played by a doctor x patient she saw on a site few days ago. 

The fire is burning the desire in her body and maybe she can get a taste by this doctor knowing that she's an expert when it come to this. It would be y not mentioning the kink the girl wants screaming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter