Island Day three

Days on an Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sitting in a circle as five people was staring into one another, memorizing what they looked like as they shift their eyes from person to person.

The fire was high and this give them light that shone orange color into their faces. 


It looks like they were on a meeting on how to kidnap someone and talking about how much ransom it cost the head of the victim.


"Okay.. let's start introducing ourselves here."

The guy that say the 'are you going to kill us' earlier spoke and break the silence out of them.

he was wearing a polo shirt and pants plus her hair is perfectly brushed in side ways 


"I'm Yoon Mingyu, PE teacher, 25 years old. single"

he nod her head to his side telling this guy to be the next one to introduced..


"Im Seulong.." He fix his eyeglasses.. Yuri suddenly noticed that this guy is not used to interact with people "22.. student.. single.." and he cough awkwardly like something got into his throat but honestly he was just giving the signal.. 


"Park Jiyeon.. uh 37, Married.. have two kids.. Public Accountant.." 


"Choi Minho, 26 exchange student, Single..."


After the introduction between the four, all eyes fell into the tanned one

 "Kwon Yuri, Married, Neuro surgeon, 35, one kid.." 


Silence.... the crickets in the night and twigs cracked because of fire can only be heard.. it was so awkward between them five.

The cold wind gushed their skin but it seems like they still sitting their with no emotion at all..


"Okay!"

Minho initiate to broke the silence and now all eyes to him again. "before we sleep, can we ask why are you shouting all about?" 


curiosity filled Minho when he asked the three. he was a kind of person that being born with curious by his side. 


"We saw some skeleton when we follow the smoke coming from here.. " Seulong answered Minho. 


"Skeleton?" Minho again got curious when he heard a skeleton, so he came closer to Seulong

"Human skeleton?"


"Yes, it was seated near the tree few blocks from here. he was wearing a Hawaiian polo shirt and a hat."


"how do you even know it was a he?"


"as I said. He was wearing a POLO shirt with a hat. don't expect a woman wear a polo shirt and a hat plus the shirt has a bigger size for a woman.." Mingyu answered it for Minho..


"oh... I didn't saw it. so, there is someone who come here before us? oh my god!" Minho shiver thinking that maybe they will ended up like him if no one will going to save them. he felt so scared and silently praying to god to guide them. 


"Noona do you think it's cannibalism?"


"cannibalism? there are cannibals here?"

Seulong butted in, as far he knows the island is so small to have a cannibal in the area, he already go to the other side of island but there's no other people here beside them only wild animals. 


Yuri have a sighed, looking at Minho like he was crazy again "I told you that there's no cannibal here.. Jesus.. We will going to where the skeleton is for me to know what's the cause of his death. for now, let's sleep.." 


Yuri stand up followed by the others and lay at the small nipa Minho built.

meanwhile, Jiyeon noticed that Yuri is limping while walking towards the mini nipa, she wants to help her but afraid that Yuri will be offended knowing she is a doctor. 
---
In the morning, when the sun is not yet raised above the sky, Yuri is seen to be walking to where the plane is. 


She saw the broken plane away from her and the fatal smell is badly disturbing to her nose, she can smell the rotten flesh of human body that is now in the bridge of decomposing so she stop in her way first to gather herself.

she felt sick and want to puke so she took a deep breath to calm herself but that's the biggest mistake Yuri made, she inhale a lot of unnecessary air and run back to where she can breath a normal one.


"you so stupid Kwon Yuri. so stupid! Aurgh! why did you took a deep breath there. stupid stupid stupid!"


"Yul?" 


Yuri look up. she stop breathing a moment when she look at the person in the eyes. 


"Hey.. oh wait, why are you here?"


"The others is worried for you so I volunteered to find you.. where did you go actually?" 


"I was going back and checked the radio in the plane if it's working but the body is already decomposing and it pollutes the air.." Yuri explained. she stand straight and start to walk back again. 


"You want to go back there?" 


"Yes.. you better stay here cause the view there is very unpleasant..." Yuri informed her, she left the woman and gather herself to face and inhale again the unpleasant smell.

this time, she will going to hold  back herself in order for her to contact for help. 


when she look back, she saw that the woman is following her making Yuri stopped in her place  " Look--"


"am not oing to eve you ere, hat if somethin' appened to you?" Yuri furrowed her eyebrows, she can't hear what the woman is saying cause she was covering her nose resulting for her words to jumbled


"What?"


"I said, I won't leave you here. what is something happened? God Kwon Yuri!" 


Yuri watched the woman fan the air annoyingly as if the smell will go away. 

somehow she smiled cause Yuri remembered her wife to this woman.


"Suite yourself then." 


'I miss my wife'
-
When they got back, all three man start to bombard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter