Island Day Four

Days on an Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri


In our fourth day there's nothing special about this day. for now. I hope. 


The weather is still the same like the first day, no rain thankfully because we don't have to worry where to hide, it will only gloom but it will eventually fade away and Mr. Sun is can be seen again that gives blazing heat like right now making my tanned skin to be dark even more God! I will become a charcoal after this.. but this is more okay rather to rain and flood.


The others are lazing  under the tree because of the weather right now, it was extremely hot because it's mid afternoon. people might want to sleep in this kind of hour but we cannot because of our situation. 


We are hungry and bored.. 


"Aurgh! I'm hungry!"


I heard Mingyu shout. told yah.  same boat bro same boat. We already eaten our lunch but that was not enough.. our stomach is asking for more yet we have to limit it. 


"Still not fixed, Yul?" 


I sigh "Not yet.." 


"Take a rest first, you've been fixing that since morning.." She handed me a water.. 


the only thing we can drink unlimited because I got to watch nat geo before on how to produced water out of a specific tree, yeah I made it it's not easy you know for first timer but I did it. 


I get the water from Jiyeon's hand and drank it, giving back the coconut shell muttering thanks to her.


Jiyeon is the oldest among of us so it's normal that she's caring towards others, but I have known her for a very long time. yeap, I already know her. I'm surprised that she's also here with me and all memories that we shared together came back. 


Honestly, She's my ex. the first love Jessica's been curious before. my highschool crush, my first in everything but that's all in the past, she's already married and I'm happy for her.

it's just shocking that out of people you got to be with is your ex.

that is very unexpected, this must have been a reason on why did we meet again. 


ghaaa! I'm tired, I will going to analyze this tomorrow... I grab the radio in my hand and set aside. Minho was currently renovating the hut along with seulong... those two  is very trustworthy unlike this kid over here... tsk.. what a useless..


"Hey, Yul..."


"oh, Jiyeon-ah"


"how's your leg?"


"it was okay.. thanks by the way.."


"it's nothing..." 


fun fact about Jiyeon is that she is expert when it comes to herbal medicines, she and her family have a plantation about herbal products that's why she knows what kind of nature she should use to my burned leg. it was only one day yet it's getting better. I can say that she's an expert when it comes to this.


I remember also when I suffered back pain because of swimming, she was also the one who take care of me.


but that was all in the past.


let's focuse ourselves in the future.


and how to get out of here in the island.
----


Jessica


Mina was already sleeping when I go out of the room, dad was already back in the LA as what he said and I was being left again here but it's okay I'm old enough to take care of myself and Mina. 


It was already past bed time and here I am widely awake and staring at the moon here in the hospital. Every night, I'm doing this because this is the only way I could communicate with Yuri. I don't know but I feel that when I look up, Yuri is with me. The moon is silently telling me that Yuri is okay, that everything will be fine.


Yes, this will be fine. me and Yuri will meet again when the time has finally come, all in piece and alive. 


I lean in the railings to inhale the fresh air that being produced by the trees, it so peaceful tonight but there's this thing is missing, the warmth that I'm finding from someone is missing.

god, what did I do in my past life to suffer like this?


"Mommy, where is Umma?" 


You know, when Mina woke up from being asleep, she asked me about Yuri after she noticed that her other mother was not inside. I tried to make a white lie at her but I can't do it.

Yuri is her mother too. so I told her the truth. I'm happy that she understand it but the sadness in her face when I'm explaining to her is heart wenching.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter