Six

Days on an Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Each Days passed by the Kwons became month then afterwards Years. The two is still very deep in love with each other they still date, making love, taking care of Mina, working hard in order to save for the future of their daughter and also the cold fights. Jessica and Yuri still have a little argument over the past but in the end the two will find their selves lying comfortably in each other arms and reconcile.

Yuri was the one who will melt first in the two of them even if it's not her fault. She was the one who will say sorry and do sweet talk to her wife until Jessica forgive her and kissed her as a sign that she's forgiven.

Yuri is a kind of woman who doesn't like to make an argument long, especially it was just a small things like who broke the remote control or Jessica won't let Yuri go out in the middle of the night to hang out with her friends. 

But there is one time that Yuri gave Jessica a piece of her silent torture. She was all silent and did not look at Jessica she was pissed all the way to pick up- no, drag her wife home because it was very late and Yuri was very worried at her. 

Jessica saw Yuri facial expression is, she wants to ask why she did that and her mind was saying to wait until it reached the unit but Jessica as a stubborn one, she asked anyway. There was a hint ot angry and pissed in Jessica's voice when she asked Yuri and this made Yuri angrier even more.

"It's late and you still keep working? You want to kill your body? You haven't been home for what? Three days? Look at you. You look like a mess." 

"I have a report to finish, Yuri." 

"Yes and that report made you forgot that it's our anniversary few hours before."

Jessica was stunned for a moment. Now she understand why Yuri want to eat outside earlier and she turned her down.. Jessica felt guilty and asked sorry but due to Yuri's ego. The tanned one remained silent.

"Yuri.. I'm sorry, I was too engrossed in my report I have a deadline and.."

"Save it, Jessica. I'm tired.. I don't need to hear your explanation." 

They have arrive in the place, Jessica was silent all the way to their unit she rode the elevator with Yuri by her side ignoring her presence. She wants to bring back the time where Yuri asked her for dinner so that they won't be fighting like this and she won't be ignored by her wife. 

They got to their unit and Yuri immediately go straight to their bedroom to have a rest. Jessica sigh, she won't sleep until Yuri won't forgive her. She can't bare if Yuri is acting like this. She knows Yuri personality and it will going to be a long pampering thing for her to do. She don't want to end up like her father in law that it takes years before Yuri forgive her. 

First thing she do is to pay a visit to her 4 year old daughter, give her a sweet kiss in the forehead and go to their bedroom.

Yuri was sleeping at the edge and she was back facing the door. Jessica got inside the bed and then hug in sideways muttering sorry to her thousand time and kissed her cheek every time she said sorry. 

"Baby, I won't go to sleep until you wont forgive me. Please? Yuri, my love I'm so sorry. It's not  my intention to forget our anniversary.. Baby please let me explain?"

"Go to sleep."

"Baby.." Jessica buried her face in Yuri's shoulder. She was close to crying and if she cried she will throw a tantrum like a kid at Yuri and she don't want that to happened.

"Go to sleep. Let's talk tomorrow." Jessica pout and gulp her tears that is threatening to fall.

"Fine.. But at least hug me to sleep?"

A movement but Yuri didn't budge at all she continue to sleep ignoring Jessica plea "Honey.. Hug me please? I can't sleep."

"You're not a kid."

"I don't care just hug me.." She is ready to push Yuri in bed if Yuri will continue being a hard rock and keep ignoring her. The fact that Jessica is on her 30s yet she still act like an immature one when it comes to this and Yuri never complain about it. She loves her wife especially her flaws and attitude.

Yuri glance back and sigh, she pull her wife close to her engulfing her a hug "I'm supposed to get angry with you. Now sleep." 

Jessica didn't speak anymore she wipe her tears away then sleep, Yuri peck her forehead and that made a smiled in her lips leaving a pinkish hue in her cheeks.

Time fly so fast Mina is already a grown up, a six years old to be exact. She is now enrolled to a school where Yuri and Jessica picked to be a best for her.

Her brother become the COO of their company and Yuri and her father is doing good. She took the baby steps before she fully forgive her father and tried to burried the hurtful past she experienced before.

Taeyeon and Tiffany is doing great in the US, after Taeyeon drop the bomb that she was working in the US. The eye smiling princess was more happy to hear the news and kissed Taeyeon endlessly. She also renew her contract as a regular nurse in St. Catherine then after 2 years she got promoted to become an assistant in Department A cause Dr. Palma resigned to have a quality time to his family. And since Tiffany have more experience along with the four and she was a head of them in terms of time, Dr. Palma picked her to continue his unfinished business. He also saw some dedication and potential in Tiffany while doing her job and also that day, she never expect that Taeyeon has a surprise for her. A side for promotion in the hospital, Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter