Busy

Return

Eversince that night where he came stumbling into Ravi's studio and cried in the rapper's arms, Hyuk has been exceptionally busy. He has been locking himself in his room and drowning himself in works and more works; all the while completely neglecting any form of self care. He doesn't eat, he doesn't sleep and heck, who knows if he even goes to the toilet. And with both Ravi and Hongbin in absence thanks to them having their own works that they have to attend to,no one is there to look  after him or reprimand him for his negligence. 

And so he continues to drown himself in his works in an attempt to distract himself from thinking about the cruel fact that the angelic leader he has love and missed so much actually hated him. 

And all of that continues to go on until Hongbin finally returns home after his two weeks of overseas schedule . 

 

 

When Hongbin step into the dorm that he has lived in for so many years after having returned from his overseas schedule, he's surprised to find it very dark inside. It's like the place has been uninhabited but he knows that's not true. 

"Hyuk? Wonshik? Is anyone home? "He calls out loudly as he makes his way inside, flipping on the light switches as he does. 

"Hyuk, are you in there? "He knocks on Hyuk's locked bedroom door and he hears a groan, then a yell. 

"I'm working! Don't bother me! "

Hongbin frowns, wondering how stressed out his maknae could be for him to be so pissed up and to be lashing out without reason. 

"But we have a group schedule tonight. Please at least come out and make yourself presentable before the manager come to pick us up. "He reminds through the door and Hyuk is quiet but only for a while. 

"Fine! I'll be out soon! "He assures and Hongbin sighs. 

"I'll leave some food on the table. Eat it, okay?! I'm gonna go and get Wonshik from his studio! "He yells again, slightly coughing after having to strain his voice. 

"Yeah, whatever! "

 

 

Hongbin returns to the dorm a few hours later with a disheveled Ravi in tow. The rapper has  been too caught up in his job that he has even forgot what day it is and it has took Hongbin all his power to drag him home. 

But of course, neither of them expected the sight that would greet them as soon as they return. 

There, sprawled unconscious on their living room floor, is none other than their beloved maknae. 

And he looks no better than a corpse, he's so skinny that it seems like he's only consist of skin and bones. And to make it worse, he's barely even breathing.