Final

Return

Late that night, Hyuk return back to the dorm along withHongbin. Hongbin would usually stay behind to look after Ravi but after what happened; Ravi refusing all of them, it's decided that it'll be better to give him some space. 

"Do you want to eat something? I'll order it for you. "Hyuk offers as soon as they've settled in but Hongbin merely shakes his head as he sits down on the couch. 

"I'm not hungry. "He murmurs but Hyuk knows it's a lie . That hyung of his hasn't been eating for who knows how long as all he do is blame himself for what happened to Ravi. 

"Hyung --"Hyuk starts but Hongbin doesn't let him continue. 

"Hyuk-ah, I swear, if there's just something... anything... that I can do to give Wonshik what he lost, I'll do it. Even if it means I have to cut off my own legs. "He says and Hyuk sighs, sitting down next to him. 

"Dont talk like that, hyung. It's not your fault.If it's anyone's, it's mine.If I wasn't admitted to the hospital, none of this would've happened.I'm sorry ,hyung."he says,voice as soft as it can be and immediately, arms are wrapped around his body.

No more words are exchanged after that. And Hyuk doesn't remember how he fell asleep as when he wakes up,he's in his own room,on his own bed, with Hongbin sleeping peacefully next to him.

Closing his eyes again ,he lets out a deep sigh.

" Please...let things be right again."

 

 

It's bright the next time Hyuk opens his eyes.Hongbin is no longer next to him and he,in fact,is not even in his own room anymore.Instead,he's in a room,on a bed that is unmistakably the hospital's.

"Hyuk?You're awake?" N's voice is heard from beside him and he turn his head only to have N peering down worriedly at him.

"Hyung?" He whispers,his voice suprisingly soft .

"Thank goodness!Do you know how worried we were?!" N exclaims as he moves forward to cradle Hyuk's head and Hyuk could only stare at him in confusion.

"Hyung,what--" he wanted to ask but Ravi's voice suddenly interrupts him.

"Yah!Han Sanghyuk!How dare you sleep for days and leave your hyungs worried?!" The rapper bellows as he stomps over to the leader and maknae.

However Hyuk pays absolutely no mind towards what Ravi is saying ,instead,he stares at the rapper's legs."Hyung...you have...your legs."he whispers in bewilderment and Ravi stares at him like he has lost his mind.

"Of course I have my legs!" He states which makes Hyuk speechless and his mind run wild.

'What's happening ?'

'Did he went back in time?'

"Hyuk,do you remember running out of practice room when I forced us to continue practicing?"N demands in a very worried voice and Hyuk blinks at him. Of course he remembers that incident, that was the reason he lost his life.And that was also the incident that started all the mess he's in.But that incident happened years ago.Didn't it?

" Hyung,he just woke up.Let him settle in for a bit."Hongbin,who just walked in,smiles at Hyuk before settling into the seat beside the bed. "You okay?" He asks him gently but no, Hyuk really isn't okay.

"What happened? Why am I here?Wasn't we asleep in my room last night?" He babbles which makes Hongbin frown.

"Uhh... I guess you really hit your head that bad, huh? "He mutters sympathetically with a small pitiful smile. 

"When you ran out of the practice room, you almost get hit by a car but you didn't. Yet you still passed out probably because of shock then you just fell into a coma eventhough the doctor said that you don't have any internal injury or anything. It's the fifth day today. "Leo, who appears out of nowhere, explains in a relieved tone as he offers Hyuk a bottle of water in which he gulps greedily. 

"We thought we're going to lose you forever. "Comes Ken's voice, smaller than Hyuk has ever heard from him before and Hyuk turn  around to see him standing by the doorway, wiping away his tears with the back his hand. 

Hyuk stares at them, at his hyungs, one by one as he now finally have an idea of what's happening. 

He really has returned back in time and all the things that he has experienced were merely a dream. Or is it not? 

"Hyungs... "He says, earning their full attention. 

"Do you believe in angels? "