Wish

Return

"Make a wish." The angel tells Hyuk once N is gone.

Hyuk blinks."Wish?"he echoes.

"Yes,wish.What does you heart wish for the most right now?" The angel explains and Hyuk looks away.

"I just wish for things to be like it was.Just the 6 of us, being together. Playing and practicing with each other." He mumbles sadly,trying his best to fight away his tears.

"Then your wish is to return back in time?"

Hyuk nods."Yes,I guess."he confirms. "Are you...going to grant it?" He wonders, hopeful.

"I am."

"But how? I thought --"

"Have you forgotten about what I told you?That every angel was given a wish at the moment of their creation?"

"Y-yeah."

"Cha Hakyeon's wish was to be born as human.And the moment of his rebirth,he was granted another wish,in which he used to bring you back from the dead." The angel says. "I haven't use my wish yet and now ,your wish will be mine.I'll wish for whatever you wish for."

Hyuk stares at the angel."But why?Why are you willing to do this?"

"Because I'm your guardian angel.This is my first time being one and only now do I understand Cha Hakyeon's obsession of human. Humans... aren't all bad after all. "

Hyuk doesn't know what to say to that because yes, humans are bad. Most of them at least. He's bad. And so were his hyungs. All this mess wouldn't have happened if he listened and obeyed N the moment he asked them to just practice a little more that day. He wouldn't have died, and his hyungs wouldn't blamed N for his death. N wouldnt have sacrificed himself for him. And they would still have each other, content and happy. But he just had to be stubborn and look where it got them. "No, you're right. Humans are bad. I'm bad. And my hyungs were too. They were selfish. I know they regretted it as do I but our regret doesn't change anything. We did what we did and now here we are. "

The angel gives Hyuk a sympathetic look but says nothing. 

"Maybe I deserve this. Maybe we deserve this. For being bad and selfish and taking Hakyeon-hyung for granted. "He says brokenly and only then the angel interrupts him. 

"Maybe you do deserve this, yes. But we'll just give you a second chance. I believe you'll be better. I believe you can create a new start, one that is better. "

Hyuk looks at the angel with eyes that are full of trust. "You really think so? You believe that I can create a better start? "He asks. 

The angel nods. "Yes, I believe that. And to make that happen, we'll get your wish granted first. "

Hyuk blinks. "How? I mean... what do I need to do? "

"Have faith . In me. In Cha Hakyeon. In yourself. "