Apologise

Return

Eversince Leo received his memory back, everything makes much more sense to him. Sure, it is weird to have a different memory of the same thing but somehow, everything just fit into place.

Now he remembers who N really is and how important he was to them. He also remember blaming him for Hyuk's death and his return as a demon. He remembers all that so now, the only thing he's set on doing is to apologise to N. 

He wants to apologise for blaming him on things he has no control of, also for misunderstanding him and accusing him of things that he himself knows are ridiculous. 

As much as he wants to apologise though, he can't. Because N keeps avoiding him. 

 

 

"Hakyeon, wait! Please! "Leo pleads as he chases N down the hall. They've just finished their morning march and while the rest of the troop has gone to fill their stomachs, Leo is here, chasing after their leader instead. 

"Leave me alone! "N growls, quickening his pace only to be stopped when Ken suddenly appears in front of him. 

"Why won't you let Taekwoon-hyung talk? "Ken asks curiously as he blocks the hallway, helping out his fellow member. 

"Get out of my way. "N demands but Ken merely stares back at him. 

Huffing and panting, Leo gently takes hold of N's wrist. "Hakyeon, I just want to apologise. For everything that happened in the past and now. I'm sorry that I--"

"Taekwoon, I'm very busy. "N sighs, snatching his hand away from Leo. "And remember what I told you, no matter what you remembered and how much you remembered, nothing could and will change. "He reminds before merely stomping away. 

Leo huffs exasperatedly, grumbling to himself. 

"What happened? Between you and N-hyung? "Ken finally asks, he has witnessed Leo chasing after N these few days but only now does he bother to ask question. "What did you do wrong to him that you need to apologise? "

Leo glance at him before lightly shaking his head. "It's nothing, Jaehwan-ah. Don't worry about it. "He assures. 

"Hyung, don't you trust me enough?"Ken demands. "We've lived together all these years yet you still can't --"

"It's not like that. This... you won't understand even if I tell you. Because you don't remember. "Leo tries to explain but Ken huffs. 

"Try me. "

And so Leo does. He tells him. Everything. 

 

 

"You must think I'm insane, don't you? "Leo questions quietly now that he has finished telling Ken everything. 

Ken stares at him, then he shrugs . "Not really. It makes sense to me, somehow. "

"Then do you believe me? Do you believe everything I said? "Leo wonders, finding it rather weird that Ken believes his words. 

Once again, Ken shrugs. "I've always wondered why N-hyung treated us so nicely eventhough we just met him. And if your story is true, then I guess it explains things. "

"You don't think I'm crazy? ". 

Ken laughs. "Of course not! If you're crazy then I am too. "He says simply, which earns him a small smile from his leader. 

"Thanks, Jaehwanie. Let's go and eat? "

Ken nods and they were just about to go and return to the dining hall when someone runs into them. 

"Jung Taekwoon! You have a call at the office! "

"What call? "Leo asks, suddenly feeling very anxious. 

"The hospital. Because you're listed as Kim Wonshik's guardian. "

 

 

 

A/N I can't believe I sniffed my own phone thanks to Rovixx `- - Might be the stupidest thing I've done for VIXX