Devastated

Return

After hearing that his legs need to be amputated, Ravi has stared at the doctor in disbelief, desperately wanting him to take it back and play it off as a sick joke but the doctor's expression says otherwise.

Ravi cries hard and when s tries to calm him down, he screams at them, going as far as hyperventilating, causing the doctor to sedate him for his own sake.

 

 

The journey back to the base is filled with silence. Neither of the three talk as they're still unsure of what to feel. 

Of course, they're glad that Ravi is alive. But at the expense of his legs? 

Just how is he, as a performer, is going to live with that? 

 

 

Leo quickly thanks N before returning to his dorm room, his expression glum and distraught. 

N was expecting Ken to follow and comfort his leader but instead, Ken follows him back to his office.

"Do you need something? "N asks as softly as he could, knowing how fragile the main vocalist is at the moment. 

"Are you really an angel? Like Taekwoon-hyung said? "Ken asks straightforwardly, taking N by surprise. 

"I--"

"Yes or no, hyung. Please tell me. "Ken demands and N sighs. 

"Yes, I am. "He admits and again, he's startled when Ken suddenly bows deeply towards him. 

"Jaehwan, stand up properly! What are you --"

"If you're really an angel, then what Taekwoon-hyung told me about our past together must be true. "Ken starts. 

"Y-yeah. But you don't remember about them so--"

"I know I blamed you for Hyuk's death and even hurt you for it so I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. "Ken apologises.

"I forgave you a long time ago, Jaehwan. "N assures, grabbing Ken's shoulder and making him stand up properly. 

"If you forgive me then please grant my wish. "Ken pleads earnestly, making N dumbfounded. 

"I'm not--I can't grant your wish. I don't have the power for that. "He tries to explain but Ken isn't having it. 

"But... but you're an angel. Angel can grant wish, can't they? As long as people have enough faith? "Ken sounds so naive, so broken that it breaks N's heart. 

"It really doesn't work like that, Jaehwan-ah. "N denies as gentle as he could and Ken's face fall. 

"Then what's going to happen to Wonshik? He... how can he live without his legs? He's going to be so devastated, hyung. How is he going to dance with us? Will we ever get go stand on stage together ever again? "Ken babbles as he furiously wipes away his tears and as sad as he is, the only thing N can do is pull him into a hug, doing his best to comfort him. 

"I don't know, Jaehwan. I really don't. "

 

 

A/N so uhh.... I just started a new fic titled Perfumer.. it's based on VIXX's Scentist MV so you can check it out if you want. It'll be just a few chapters.