Time

Return

"Cha Hakyeon, you're assigned to bring Kim Wonshik's soul to heaven. "

N gulps audibly at that . "N-now? "He asks but again, his angel friend ignores his question. 

"You're also assigned to Jung Taekwoon, Lee Jaehwan and Lee Hongbin's souls. They will be your responsibility and you must see it through until they reached their final resting. "

This time, N frowns deeply. "What do you mean? Is it their time too? But it can't be, right? And what about Hyuk? Am I not assigned for his soul?"he demands, desperate and confused. 

"Han Sanghyuk is... special. " the angel says but doesn't bother to elaborate and N can'tfind it in him to ask for more as all he could think about now is whether it is really s' time. He doesn't understand what the angel meant. Will they reach their end in the same time? 

"Please tell me, is it really their time? "He demands and the angel stares at him. 

"No. "

N found himself sighing in relief at the answer. "Wonshik? "He dares himself to ask, already fearing the answer. 

"No. "

N lets out a shuddered breath at the answer. "Thank goodness. "He whispers, allowing a grateful tear to slide down his cheek. With nothing but relief in his mind, he turns around to return to the room Ravi is in but the angel's call stop him. 

"Cha Hakyeon. "

N turn to face the angel. "Yeah? "

"Please remember that whether you're a demon or a human, you're still an angel at heart and when your time comes, we'llbe waiting for you and welcoming you home. "  

N blinks, unsure of why his angel friend is suddenly stating such thing out of the blue. "What do you mean when my time comes? I'm an angel too. I can't really die, can I? "He wonders but instead of answering, the angel gives him a smile that makes him freeze. 

Why? Because angels don't really smile. As pure as they are, an angel's smile is rare and it could mean so much. 

"You're hiding something from me. "N states bluntly but the angel says nothing more as he just dissapears, leaving absolutely no trace except a single feather on the tiled hospital floor. 

 

 

Ken's sobbing comes to a halt when a pained moan reaches his ears and he looks up to see Ravi scrunching his eyes in pain as he tries to open them. 

"Wonshik! Please wake up! Please! "He begs desperately and Ravi succeeds in opening his eyes just in time to see Leo and Hongbin rushing towards his bed. 

"What... happened? "He asks, his voice scratchy and hoarse. "Why... everything hurts. "he complained before his eyes finally focuses on s faces. "Why are you... crying? "

No one really answer him though, they're all too glad that he even woke up when the doctors predicted him to not survive. 

"Kim Wonshik-shi, how are you feeling? "A doctor comes into the room at Leo's call and he seems surprised to see his patient awake. 

"Everything hurts. "Ravi answers earnestly and the doctor nods. 

"Understandable. "He says. "Do you know what happened to you? What's the last thing you remember? "He inquires and it takes Ravi a few moments to answer. 

"Someone hit my car? "He blurts out hesitantly and the doctor nods. 

"According to witness, you were hit from behind and your car crashed against the boulder. "He explains. "We didn't expect you to wake up, to be honest but you're awake now and now I have faith that you'll recover. "He says with a gentle smile. 

"Well, I won't go down so easily. We can't have my members crying their eyes out for me, right? "He says smugly, as if teasing s for crying and Hongbin not so gently smack his uninjured arm. 

"You're very lucky."the doctor agrees and Ravi smiles. 

"I sure am. "He says. "You can get me fixed, right? I mean, it's nice to lay on this bed but I have fans to entertain.Can't have me lazing around. "He inquires but suddenly the doctor's expression dulls. 

"I'm very sorry but we... "

"Yeah? "

"We're going to have to amputate your legs. "

 

 

 

A/N I wasn't planning to update at least until the new mv drops but well, seeing your comments just made me want to write. 

Also, I'm pretty sure you're going to hate me for this chapter. 

Huhu... apologies. 

Things will get better, I promise.