Angel

Return

Hyuk is sitting in the kitchen, a mug of coffee in his hand and his laptop open in front of him when Ravi walks in and takes a peek at the screen of his laptop. 

"Working on a new song? "The rapper asks as he grab a drink for himself and Hyuk merely nods. He's no longer just a VIXX member now. He's also a solo singer and a composer and he has been more active than ever eversince VIXX has been on a hiatus following the two eldest's enlistment. 

"You don't look so good. "Ravi comments as he takes a seat. "Don't push yourself too much. Just take it easy. "He advises but Hyuk scoffs. 

"That's something coming from someone who forced himself awake for 3 days straight to work on his own song. "He says and Ravi grins sheepishly because he has to admit that the maknae does have a point. 

"Well... I guess we do what we have to do. "He concludes. "Anyway, let's go out for gopchang tonight? My treat? "He offers but instead of immediately brightening up like he usually would, Hyuk just gives Ravi a suspicious look instead.

"For what? "He asks and Ravi shrugs . 

"No reason. I just feel like having it. "He says but Hyuk isn't buying that excuse. 

"You're trying to cheer me up, aren't you? Hongbin-hyung has been doing the same these past few days too. "

"Maybe. "Ravi doesn't bother denying as he stand back up. "You just look so depressed, Hyuk-ah. And we're sorry that we haven't spend that much time with you. It's just that we--"

"You're busy, hyung. I get it. Don't worry too much about me, I'll manage. I promise. "Hyuk assures, trying to ease Ravi's worry. 

Ravi sighs. "Smile a bit, will you? "He demands and Hyuk chuckles before forcing a smile on his face. 

"I'm smiling. "He says and perhaps satisfied, Ravi makes a move to leave the kitchen. 

"I'll come pick you up for dinner then. Be ready by 8, okay? "He says and then he leaves but he pokes his head back into the kitchen soon after. 

"Uh... Hyuk? I think there's a bird trapped in your room. "He tells Hyuk, who raises and eyebrow. 

"Bird? "He echoes and Ravi nods. 

"There's feathers coming out of your room. You better go and check. "He suggests and Hyuk wasted no time in doing that. 

 

 

When he enters his room, Hyuk expects to see a bird flapping around but he sees no one, but he does see something. He sees an almost translucent figure standing by his window and he knows he should be creeped out but he doesn't. Not when the figure looks exactly like the person he missed so much. 

"Hey. "He greets quietly, looking directly at the figure and slowly, the figure starts becoming more and more obvious until what is standing there is an angel who wears the face of N. 

"Hello, Han Sanghyuk. "

Tears spring into Hyuk's eyes without him knowing why but he manages to choke a broken question. "Why...why are you--"

"Please don't cry. I don't come here to take anyone's life. "

Hyuk immediately stifles back his cry. "Then why? "He asks,trying his best not to just jump on that angel who looks so much like his dear hyung and just hug the life out of him. 

"I'm just checking up on you. On behalf of Cha Hakyeon . "

"Where is he?! Why does he never come to see me anymore?! Has he forgotten about me ?! Does he hate me now?! "Hyuk demands, unable to contain his feelings anymore. 

"Cha Hakyeon can never hate you. "

"Then where is he? Please let me see him. I beg you. "Hyuk pleads, almost close to tear again. 

"He's here. On earth. And I believe you'll meet him soon enough. "

 

 

 

A/N Hi! I haven't even been gone for long but I'm back. 

Updates may be slow since I'm still struggling with some issue but as always, I'll do my best to complete it. 

Thank you for waiting patiently and I hope I won't disappoint you :)