Bonus Chapter : Lie

Return

It has been months since Hyuk woke up on a hospital bed with his hyungs worrying about him. Everything has returned to normal since then; they're just resuming their idol lives. They had a comeback, a 2 days concert and are now preparing for another one. 

Tired from all the preparation, that night, instead of going out and doing something, Hyuk choose to just stay in their dorm but instead of resting, he found himself thinking about the things that has happened to him. 

Up until now, he still wonders if everything he experienced was just a dream he had within his short comma or if it really did happen and he actually did return in time like he wished for. 

He has a lot of unanswered questions that he doubts anyone have answers for but as he watches N emerges from his room, wearing his sleep wear and a jacket over it, he realises that hey, his leader always have an answer for everything . 

 

 

"Where are you going, hyung? " He asks, catching N by surprise as the leader stare at him with wide eyes. 

"Uh... I'm just going to the roof top. "N tells him as he hurriedly put on his shoes. 

"What for? "

"Just catching up with a friend. "N says simply as he waves him off before disappearing out the door. 

Unsure of what he's actually doing, Hyuk reaches for his own jacket and trails after his leader. 

He doesn't know which friend N was talking about but he sure doesn't expect to see N talking with an almost translucent winged creature right beside the railing of the rooftop. He couldn't see the face of the winged creature but deep down, somehow, he knows that the creature is none other than the angel he has grown familiar to. 

With a smile and teary eyes, Hyuk turn his back against them and walks away, leaving them in the privacy of the cold, windy night. 

His questions are pretty much answered anyway. 

 

 

"Hakyeon-hyung. "

N turn around to look at Hyuk who suddenly calls out to him out of the blue while still huffing and panting from their vigorous dance practice. "Yeah? "He asks as he greedily gulps some water. 

"You told me before that you believe in angels, right? "Hyuk demands and N raises an eyebrow at the unexpected question.

"I did."He confirms and Hyuk smiles. 

"Then do you believe it if I tell you that I've met an angel? Not just one, but two? "

N blinks but then he shrugs. "Yeah, I believe you. "He assures. 

"Hyung... "Hyuk calls out again after a while and N snap his head towards the maknae. 

"Yeah, Hyukie? What's up with you today? "He demands, seemingly uncomfortable. 

"You're...not an angel anymore, right? "

N freezes at the question. "Hyuk... "

"Angels don't lie. They can't. But you did. "Hyuk says, eyeing N for a reaction but N remains still and quiet. "You lied to me,back then when I woke up in the hospital. You said I was in a comma after almost being hit, right? But that's not what really happened, is it? "

N shifts his gaze around the practice room which is empty except for the presence of the two of them, avoiding Hyuk's heavy stare. 

"I actually died, didn't I, hyung? And what I thought was only a dream... it really happened, right? "

"Hyuk-ah... I... "

Hyuk suddenly giggles. "Hyung, don't look so guilty. "He says, shaking his head. "Just tell me whether it's true or not. "

N sighs, giving in. "Yeah, it's true. "He admits and suddenly, he's attacked by a tight hug. 

"Thank you, hyung. So, so much. "Hyuk mutters with his face buried against N's neck. 

"B-but--"

"Tell your friend thank you too. For everything. "Hyuk adds and only then does N relax into the hug as he stares straight ahead towards the angel standing at the corner of the room. 

"He said you're welcome, Hyuk-ah. "