Help

Return

Seeing the situation in front of him; half of s crying their hearts out, N squeezes his eyes tightly. It hurts him as well. But as much as he wants to help, he can't. 

Yes, he may be an angel but he have nothing now. He has sacrificed everything that he had that he's completely worthless now, except for the angel title, that is. 

"I'm really, really sorry. "He apologises, his voice dripping with millions of regret and apologies and before any of them could even turn to look at him, he has turned his back against them and walks off. 

If there's nothing he can do for them, then he doesn't deserve to be with them.

 

 

They did it. They really take Ravi's legs. 

Moments before he was put under for the surgery, Ravi has screamed and yelled and fight everyone who has come close to him but when he realises that it won't work, he starts crying and pleading and begging instead. 

But of course, it doesn't change anything. 

The moment he let his guard down, the sedative was quickly administered and soon, all his struggle ceased as he becomes completely still and quiet, except for his ragged breathing. 

Waking up and finding his legs gone, Ravi screams. He screams so loud that everyone on the whole floor could hear it. 

"Wonshik, calm down please. Please... "Leo, who has been there the whole time, tries to coax him but as soon as Ravi set his eyes on his leader, he glares at him before starting to rip off all the wires he have over his bodies. 

"I hate you! I hate Jaehwan-hyung! I hate Hongbin! I hate Hyuk! "He bellows venomously as he throws whatever it is that his hands could reach towards Leo. 

Leo remain still, letting every item hit him. He deserves it, he thought. For not being able to help his brother. "I'm sorry. "He murmurs and Ravi breaks into a sob. 

"What can sorry do? Can it give me my legs back? "Ravi asks brokenly and Leo doesn't answer him, they both are well aware of the answer. 

"Leave me alone. "Ravi demands, finally letting the fight leave him as he lay back down before covering his face with his pillow. 

Leo says nothing as he merely obeys, leaving the room to see the rest of the members standing just by the door, a mixed expressions on their faces. 

"H-hyung... "Ken starts, barely holding in his tears but Leo just give him a small smile. 

"At least he's alive, isn't he? "

 

 

Hyuk sits down on the edge of his bed, staring out the window, tryinghis very best to contain the turmoil boiling inside of him when he feels a presence fromthe corner of the room and he doesn't even need to look to know who or what it is. 

"Do you come to take my life? If you do, then please do it quickly. I can't bear with all these anymore. "he says in a weak voice. 

 

 "After what Cha Hakyeon has done to bring you back to life, you're just going to give in like that? " the angel demands, his voice even but if Hyuk squints, he'll probably hear a hint of f disappointment. 

"Hakyeon-hyung doesn't care about me anymore. He hates me. He hates us. He won't even help Wonshik-hyung. "Hyuk mutters. 

"That's not true. He can't never hate any of you. It's against his nature as an angel. "

"Then why won't he help us, huh? "Hyuk demands somewhat angrily and the angel's face dims. 

"Because he have nothing to help you with. There's nothing more he can sacrifice. He has given the last of his worth for you and your hyungs and as harsh as this sound, Han Sanghyuk, Cha Hakyeon is completely worthless to heaven now. "

 

 

A/N Sorry for not updating. I had a college entrance interview a few days ago and I was too nervous to even write.. please wish me luck though :) I really want to get accepted to that college 

Also, after I've finished this fic(it'll end soon ) or Perfumer  (whichever is first ), I'm going to adopt a story called Packless from my friend, bibucha. it's something I've never done before so yeah, we'll see how it goes. 

Thanks!