Dream

Return

Hongbin sits quietly by Hyuk's bedside as the maknae sleeps. Occasionally, he runs his finger through the maknae's hair to comfort him when his sleep is disturbed.

He was about to drift off to sleep when he hears footsteps and he looks up to see N standing by the door, looking both worried and hesitant. 

"... Hi. "N says quietly as he walks inside. 

Hongbin blinks at him. "Hi. Did you come with Taekwoon-hyung? "He asks but N shakes his head. 

"I came alone. "He admits as he sits down at the edge of Hyuk's bed. 

Hongbin merely watches, unsure of what to feel as he witness N whispering into Hyuk's ear. 

"You and Hyuk... must be really close. "He founds himself saying and N looks at him, smiling sadly. 

"We were. "He confirms. 

"Why did you... leave him then? Did you fought? Is it family matter? "Hongbin carefully asks but N keeps his mouth shut, obviously not going to give an answer so Hongbin lets it be. 

"Hyuk... he really loves you. I mean, we don't even know you but he always force us to celebrate your birthday with him. He always said if we don't, you'll be sad. "Hongbin mutters fondly. 

N scoffs, shaking his head. "Silly Hyogi. I won't be sad for such things. "He mumbles. 

"He just adores you a lot. "Hongbin states and N couldn't fight back a smile. 

"I guess he does. I never thought he would. "

"Then will you come back? Will you return to his life? "Hongbin asks curiously with a tad bit of hope. "I can assure you that Hyuk will be really happy. "

N sighs. "Hongbin--"he starts but Hongbin interrupts him. 

"Wonshik dislike you, because Hyuk always cried for you but I... I think you're someone that I'm supposed to know. I mean, you just feel familiar to me. "Hongbin says, looking straight into N's blue eyes. 

N quickly shake his head. "No, you're not supposed to feel familiar with me. "He denies strongly. 

"But I do. In fact, even before I met you back at the cafe, I've dreamt of you. I dreamt that you were practicing together, with us. For our comeback and you were even leading us. But of course, I didnt recognise you that time. "

"That... that's just a dream. It means nothing. "N says, flustered. 

"I know that. But sometimes I felt like those dreams of you, are actually a part of my memories. I feel that you're supposed to be a part of us. "

"No. That's nonsense. I'm--"

"And that ring you're wearing, it's just another proof. Us, VIXX members have it and you do too. You really... have connection with the rest of us, don't you? Not just with Hyuk right? "

N furiously shakes his head. "I'm leaving now. "He says hurriedly and Hongbin smiles. 

"Okay. Thanks for visiting Hyuk. "He says as N stands up. 

"Y-yeah. Take care. "N mutters before quickly walking away but he hears Hongbin's last words. 

"Hakyeon-hyung... I do believe in angels. "

 

 

A/N uhh... I just realised that I'm an even newer starlight than most of you... I got into kpop in 2015 but I only start knowing about VIXX during their pre Dynamite era.. 

But well, I'm here to stay :)

And if there's any new starlight reading this, WELCOME TO THE FANDOM!!