Ravi

Return

Leo really doesn't know how to react when he received the call from the hospital saying Ravi got admitted there after being a victim of a hit and run accident. 

He's pretty sure his heart almost stopped, he feels numb even as he clearly hears Ken's quiet sniffling from behind him. 

"You can ask your troop leader to take you to the hospital. I'll write this off as family matter. "The clerk at the office offers quietly with sympathy dripping in his voice . 

Leo doesn't react to that but he flinched when a hand touches his shoulder. 

"Do you... want to go see him? "N, who seems to appear out of nowhere, asks hesitantly as he softly squeezes Leo's shoulder; his attitude completely different to earlier. 

"Of course we need to go see him! Didn't you hear what they said? They said they can't even assure if he's going to survive the night! What if he--"Ken cries ragingly, harshly wiping away his tears. 

"Let's go then. "N says, giving a quick nod to the clerk before grabbing a car key and guiding both of them out. 

Leo silently follows him, really unsure if this is really happening. He just can't believe that history has repeated itself. First Hyuk and now Ravi? 

 

 

Leo finally shed his tears now that he sees Ravi in front of him. The rapper's condition is horrible and that's all he could register. He couldn't even afford to think about the extent of his injury. 

"Hyung. "Hongbin approaches him, his face showing a perfect example of a mess of tears and snot. "I'm... I'm sorry. If I didn't... tell him to come and pick me then... hyung, I'm sorry. "He sobs and Leo quickly shakes his head before pulling the visual into his arms. 

"He'll be alright. He must be. He's our Wonshikie. "Leo assures, trying to sound confident but the trembling coursing through his body betrays him. He's scared, he really is. He refuses to lose Ravi, or anyone else. 

"Yah, you jerk! I told you to be careful on the road, didn't I?! You're always so reckless! Why can't you just listen to me?! "Ken screams in between his sobbings but the unmoving Ravi stays frozen, completely unaffected and to be honest, looking more like a corpse then a living human. 

N turns away from them, choosing to stare at the wall as he fights off the tears that has threatened to fall. "Does Hyuk know? "He suddenly asks. 

"I... I don't have the heart to tell him. "Hongbin admits and N nods before promptly walking out without another word. 

 

 

"Is it really his time? "

N demands out of thin air. Anyone would've thought that he's talking to himself but in fact, he's talking to the translucent winged figure standing by the door of Ravi's room. 

The winged figure, his angel 'friend', remains silent. 

"Is this Kim Wonshik's end? "N rephrases his question but instead of answering it, the angel says something else instead. 

"Cha Hakyeon, you're assigned to bring Kim Wonshik's soul to heaven. "

 

 

 

A/N You must hate me now, don't you?