Miss

Return

Hyuk misses him. 

He misses his leader. His oldest hyung. 

No, not Leo. It's not Leo whom he misses. 

It's N. Cha Hakyeon. 

​​​​​​The person whom he took for granted. 

The person who went through hell for him. 

The person who sacrificed everything for them.

The person who loves them more than anyone would. 

The person whom he has hurt so badly. 

The person whom he would die to see. Even for just one last time. 

 

 

It has been years since that incident happened. 

It has been years since N vanished from their lives. 

It has been years since Hyuk last saw him, either as his leader or as that kid who sometimes appear as VIXX's fan. 

Sometimes Hyuk wonders what happened to him. What happened to Cha Hakyeon whom when he last saw was a kid? Has that kid grown up? Or has he simply vanished?  Again? 

Has he forgotten about them? 

 

 

"What are you thinking? "

Hyuk is startled out of his thoughts when Hongbin appears out of nowhere before sitting down next to him on the living room couch. 

"Nothing. "Hyuk murmurs, voice quiet and obviously distraught. 

"Do you miss Taekwoon-hyung and Jaehwan-hyung? "Hongbin asks after a whileand Hyuk couldn't contain his sigh. 

"Yeah. "Yes, he misses them. Both of them has enlisted in the military a little over a year ago and he doesn't get to see them that often anymore except during their days off. But as much as he misses them, he misses N even more. But of course he can't say that. Not when no one except for him remember N's existence. 

"Well, we can go and see them this weekend. You don't have to look so gloomy. "Hongbin says and Hyuk just idly nods. 

Hongbin wouldn't understand. He wouldn't understand what it feels like to miss someone whom you'll never know whether you'll ever see again. 

He'll never know what it feels like to miss an angel. 

A literal angel.