Happiness

Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No. Go to the folder and find the file called Apollo with the latest version. Version 5. Make sure its the latest file. Send that to Hera Sunbaenim. Let me know if she still insists it’s not correct," Seungho tried to guide patiently. He waited for a positive response. It can't be that difficult to pull out a file from a folder and sent it out. But his colleague is a genius when it comes to decorating a ballroom for any event, but simply hopeless with a computer.

"I can't find the file. Seungho-ah, you come and do it," Dong Wook screeched.

Seungho sighed, exasperated.

"Which folder are you at?"

"The yellow one."

"What do you mean the yellow one. All folder is yellow. The name. What's its called?" Seungho tried to guide slowly.

There was silence and just when Seungho was about to speak, Don Wook replied uncertainly, "Strategy and Project?"

"That’s correct. Click on the yellow folder with that name, then you will find many other folders. Find the one that says project. Can you find it?"

"I'm finding. Wait a bit."

Seungho almost rolled his eyes. There was only 5 folders within the Strategy and Project folders. He waited patiently for Dong Wook to for it.

 

Walking towards the garden next to the campus, Sohyun was on the lookout for her boyfriend. He had finished his final exam two days earlier, but they had planned to meet after her final papers to go on a date. They haven't gone out together for a long time, because of the exams and he had insisted they go out for the day before he gets busy with work. Sohyun felt guilty, knowing that his work probably needed him as he had been away for a week from the office. And just when he is back at work, he took a day off to spend it with her. She was grateful and looked forward to it.

Her eyes found him, seated at the bench while talking on the phone. Not wanting to disturb his call, she silently walked to him. Upon reaching him from the back, she slid both her arms down his shoulder, hugged his body and planted a kiss on his cheek. Seungho was still talking on the phone. But he had glanced and gave her a smile, signalling her to give him a minute. When she wanted to pull away, he held on to her hand, wanting her to continue with the hug. Holding him close, she listened to his conversation.

"Thats all. If she has any question, ask her to call me. Thank you," and he quickly hanged up the phone.

Seungho swivelled around so that he was facing her, caging her legs between his knees. Smiling up at her, he asked, "How was the paper?"

Nodding happily, she gushed, "It was good. I think this exam has been a breeze." Although she has never had difficulty handling her schoolwork and has always done well, this exam was really easy for her. Admittedly, all the study sessions/dates with Seungho has helped the preparation for it.

He was happy for her. Lightly brushing the hair off her face, he raised his head to place a quick peck on her lips, earning him a cute blush on her face. He tightened his hold on her before asking about the plans for the day.

"What shall we do after lunch?"

Sohyun was still feeling a tad guilty for taking him away from his work. Especially having overheard his conversation earlier. "Lets just do lunch. You are probably needed in the office."

Seungho fixed his gaze on her. "Princess, I appreciate how understanding you are. But I want to go on a date with you today. So lets do that, ok?”

Hiding her smile, she nodded. She was trying to be understanding, but she had been looking forward to spending the day with him. They have not gone on many dates even though they’ve dated for months. Delighted, she leaned down and pressed her lips against him.

“How about we catch a movie and then after dinner, we go for a walk at Han River or Dream Forest,” she suggested.

He nodded in agreement.

 

Just then, they heard Yoojung’s voice calling out her name. Turning, they saw Yoojung, Myungsoo, Jiwon, Minseok, Saeron and Hwagun. The group were coming to them.

“Hey, why do you run out of the exam hall in such a rush?” Yoojung asked.

Sohyun shrugged. “I can’t wait to get out and smell the air of freedom.”

The group laughed. All of them have been stressed the past weeks and also glad that exams are over.

“We going to the new pizza place at Hongdae. Then we are going bowling. Come, join us. We need you two,” Saeron told them.

Sohyun’s eyes lit up when she heard bowling. She enjoyed the game and hasn’t played it for a long time. But then she remembered her date with Seungho. She shook her head.

“We have plans today. We are going on a date,” Sohyun informed the group.

“Oh com’on! You can go on a date another day. You love bowling!” Yoojung pointed out.

Seungho turned his head to look at his girlfriend. He wasn’t aware that she loves bowling. “Really, you love bowling?” he asked.

“She literally lived in the bowling alley at my grandma’s place one weekend we were there during our middle school. She would have taken up the sport competitively if the school did not discontinue it and tore down the bowling alley to make space for an indoor gym,” Yoojung shared.

“I do enjoy the game, for fun. Not competitively,” she smiled up at Seungho. She turned to her friends. “We joined you next time. Give us advance notice, ok? Don’t spring it like this.”

Yoojung and Saeron murmured unhappily. They tried to persuade Sohyun who was quite firm about not joining them that afternoon. Her boyfriend had taken time out from his important work to spend it with her and she is not going to disregard it, no matter how much she loves bowling.

“Sohyun-ah,” Seungho called he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter