Plastic Hyemi

Fake Love

I had fun being at Jungah's place yesterday. We finished our homework, did random make overs and played on Jungkook's Xbox. He's so gonna flip if he ever finds out lol. Then I had dinner at her house. Her mom was really nice and loving. I like staying at her house. I went home at around 9 pm and went to bed later.

 

Days passed and I had so much fun being here with Jungah and Phantom. They are indeed really nice and cool. 

 

It's Wednesday and I still remember that Jungkook will be back tomorrow. I dont want to think about it that much. Maybe he was just playing around with me like he does with other girls. He's an international playboy after all. 

 

And I got Phantom with me now. What could possibly go wrong?

 

I am walking with Phantom after school until-

 

"Hey there losers. I see you got a new pathetic member to join your psychotic group" the blonde girl scoffs.

 

Ohh I know who she is. She was with Jungkook. Jang Hyemi.

 

"Back off, Barbie. Stay away from her if you dont want trouble to come your way" Roxy warns.

 

"Omg Roxy, protective much? I'm so scared right now someone save me. I know you've always been gay lol. Dont publicize it too much okay. People will find you weird. Not that you're not weird already ahahaha" Hyemi laughs evil-ly with her fake- friends.

 

What the hell? This kid seriously got a loose screw in her brain. Why would she do bad things to people who didnt even disturb her? Ohh right. She's just plain evil.

 

"Go away Hyemi. We dont wanna create any scene here" Becca says calmly.

 

"Yes go away you plastic . Your thick makeup disgusts me. We dont need your cheap stunts"
Rhea smirks.

 

"Watch what you say freak. I can send you back to your country any time. Keep that in mind" Hyemi shouts.

 

"Let's go girls" Hyemi turns to her friends.

 

As that plastic Barbie doll is walking away, she turns around and grabs my hand.

 

"Stay away from my man you . I do remember you. If I catch within 5cms near him, you're so fckin dead. You hear me?" she says angrily. Hyemi is literally shooting daggers from her eyes.

 

I freeze. I'm not scared but is actually confused. I nod slightly and she left.

 

"Wow I cant believe she knows how long 5cm is lol" Sora laughs.

 

"What was that all about? She was talking about Jungah's brother right?" Becca asks.

 

"Well, there was this one time where Jungkook was talking to me and she saw it. That's all" I explain.

 

"You were just talking right. What's the big deal?" Rhea furrows her brows.

 

"That . She goes around telling the whole school that my brother's her boyfriend and prohibits him from talking to any girl. Well as if he'd listen lol" Jungah smirks.

 

"So is she really his girlfriend?" I ask curiously.

 

"Hmm I dont think so though. Because he never mentions about her. But you know JJK being JJK. He'll just open his arms wide for any girl that throws herself to him. It's been that way since forever" Jungah rolls her eyes.

 

"That's so cheap Jungah" Sora scoffs.

 

"Dont tell that to me. Tell that to him" Jungah laughs.


I just shook my head looking at them.

 

I went home, had dinner with my family and walk back to my room after that. As I am doing my homework. I hear my phone ring.

 

"Hey bunny" the caller says.

 

"Hi oppa. How are you?"

 

"I'm good. Listen, I'm so so sorry I couldnt make it last weekend. I couldnt find the time to call you to explain about it either. The management suddenly asked us to attend a photoshoot and I managed to just text you about it last week. Our debut is just around the corner. I'm sorry baby. I hope you understand. I'll definitely make it up to you I promise" Jay oppa says sadly.

 

"No. It's okay oppa. I totally understand. Dont worry too much okay? I'm not upset over it" I say happily trying to tell him that I'm actually okay.

 

"Really? I'm glad Jess. Thank you so much. Hey, look umm maybe we can go out this weekend but I cant promise you anything tho. I'll try. I'll pick you up same time as we promised. Well that is if you want to" he says sounding nervous and unsure.

 

Aishh this oppa. Why is he so worried? I told him I'm okay. He's always so caring and overprotective of me. That's why I love him so much and can barely get mad at him lol.

 

"Of course I want to oppa! Just call or text me if you can make it okay? If you cant then it's okay I truly understand" 

 

"Okay bunny. We'll talk more later okay? Jumuseiyo uri jagi (Goodnight my love)" he giggles.

 

"Lol goodnight too oppa. Love you" I say cheerfully.

 

"Love you too bunny" he ends the call.

 

I smile brightly and continue doing my homework. Suddenly, I stop for a while and begin tapping my pen on my lips. Something is really bugging me.

 

Maybe I'll see that handsome devil tomorrow. Or maybe not? But Jungah said she'll introduce me to Bangtan. So I'll definitely see him. But then it doesnt really have to be tomorrow right? But then again maybe I wont see him because possibly Hyemi has warned him to stay away from me. But looking at how he treated me the last time we saw each other it doesnt seem like he'll stop bugging me. Hmm.

 

Ehh? What the hell? Why am I thinking about all these things sheesh. He's not even important. Or is it that I have interest in him like other girls do? Well cant blame him. He is indeed hot. But somehow I dont get butterflies when I'm near him like how used to have when I'm around Mar- oops! I'll tell about that one later.

 

I finished my homework and is getting ready for bed. As usual, I will scroll through my instagram feed before I sleep. As I am scrolling on the explore section again, I see a photo of that handsome devil. But then he's with someone. I click on the photo and see that it's not Jungkook's id. @jimin_park

 

Btw I forgot to tell that I've followed back that creep days 2 ago for God knows what reason lol. Well lets not talk about that.

 

I analyse these two figures and I find that the guy beside Jungkook is real cute, damn! With his cute eyes and everything. Then I remember Jungah said that Jungkook has a besfriend named Jimin. 

 

Is it even legal to have 2 smokin hot, good-looking guys in one photo?! 

 

I followed him and liked the photo.
Omo! What did I just do?! Haha!

 

I put my phone away and dive straight to dreamland.

 

*****************************************************
Character Intro

 

JANG HYEMI

• 17
• Blonde, tall and slim
• A girl from next door's class and claims to be Jungkook's girlfriend
• Villain of the story
• Part of the school's cheerleading team

 

---------------------------------------------------

So how is it so far? Okay? Do give your thoughts and suggestions down below.

 

What will happen to Hana once Jungkook gets back? How will Hana meet Bangtan? Will Hana get the chance to be in Phantom? Or will she come across a heated scene with the evil witch, Jang Hyemi?!

 

Everything will be answered in the next few chapters! Stay tune.

 

Do give your love, support and likes, votes and subscribe! I truly appreciate it.

Love, Juvy ❤