Frustrated

Fake Love

{The last chapter has been really controversial so I had to take it down and make necessary amendments to ensure it's convenient for everyone. There were mixed responses on the chapter but I realised it was more on the negative elements. Thank you so much for your kind and building comments and feedbacks. I truly appreciate it. If you have read the previous chapter before I suggest you reread the chapter to understand the upcoming chapters better due to the changes I made. To new readers, welcome to my fanfic and thank you so much for your time. Thank you to all readers. I love you all truly. You people have contributed a lot to my effort and passion in writing. Love, Juvy}

 

 

"You know it has been so long since the last time we hung out with Phantom. Since none of us have stuffs to do after school why dont we ask them to meet us up at the new cafe again?" I heard Hoseok oppa said faintly from a distance.

 

The boys are walking pass the hallway across my class. The hallway was rather silent and unfilled that time so  I can see all 7 of them from the back of a hidden pillar few metres away. 

 

"What do you mean so long Hobi hyung? We went out with them like once only" Tae oppa laughs.

 

"I know right. I've been missing Hana a lot" Yoongi oppa smirks.

 

Excuse me? Miss who?

 

"Hyung please. Hana's mine" Jimin oppa carves a devilish smile.

 

"Can you guys please stop talking about her. It's annoying" Jungkook said sounding exasperated.

 

"Someone's on his period again" Jimin oppa chuckles.

 

"Fck off Chim" Jungkook pushes Jimin oppa away and walks off.

 

How abrasive.

 

"What's with him?" Hoseok oppa raises an eyebrow.

 

"No one knows. It's that way whenever Hana's name is brought up" Tae oppa sighs.

 

"Could Hana possibly have rejected him?" Jimin oppa makes a discreet shriek.

 

"I doubt. Is that even possible?" Hobi oppa asked confusedly, furrowing his eyebrows.

 

"If we're talking about my Hana, hell yeah it's possible" Yoongi oppa grins.

 

My Hana?

 

"Yoongi hyung, I cant help but to notice that you've been too fond of Hana lately" Tae oppa said.

 

"Jungkook's gonna kill you for fancying his kitten" Jimin oppa sniggered making Yoongi jumps infront of him.

 

"Really? To me, it doesnt seem like he cares about Hana. Best man wins" Yoongi oppa said to Jimin's face and turns away, laughing his off.

 

"He's creeping me out more day by day" Jimin oppa frantically screamed.

 

"You asked for it" Tae oppa smiles at Jimin as he puts an arm over Jimin's shoulder.

 

I find my way back to Jungah and see that she's talking with the other members of Phantom.

 

It has been this way for 2 weeks. That . He's doing it again. Shunning himself 100000000 miles away from me.

 

After all that happened.

 

SERIOUSLY?!

 

Who the hell does he thinks he is?

 

Yes. I know. I should be hating him.

 

But I cant lie to myself right?

 

I cant seem to hide my bothered look because Becca unnie cant seem to take her eyes on me either. Eyeing at me, pseudo-psychicly trying to figure out things that are playing in my mind.

 

"Hana, is something troubling you? Cause you're not focusing on our discussion about the next cover" Becca unnie said briskly.

 

The word 'concern' is plastered all over her face. The others are locking their eyes on me as well.

 

"No, I'm fi-" 

 

" No. No. She is not okay Becca unnie. Something has been bugging her for quite some time but this hard-headed kid just wont spill it" Jungah scoffs.

 

This . She just wont leave me alone will she?

 

"I'm assuming that Jeon Jungkook has something to do with this?" Sora smirks.

 

How even?!

 

"This calls for a Phantom meeting ASAP!" Becca unnie glares at me.

 

I gulped anxiously.

 

 

*after school*

 

 

Becca unnie wanted us to meet at the studio this evening for the cover recording and most probably-

 

About me.

 

Just how do I find a way to escape this? I cant tell them what actually happened. 

 

Jungah will freak the hell out!

 

"HANA! The light is fckin green again woman, move!" Jungah screamed in my ear.

 

I sorta snapped from my distant thoughts and tried to keep my eyes focused on the road again.

 

Okay Yoon Hana. Just relax. Take a deep breath. You can do this!

 

We got to the studio around 3pm and all the unnies have just arrived.

 

"So, I think everyone agrees on the concept of our new cover right?" Roxy unnie asked.

 

"Yeah I think that's probably about it. We'll record tomorrow" Becca unnie said while arranging the papers she drafted on into her folder.

 

"So, shall we get to the next main event?" Sora smirks.

 

Damn so much evil vibes from this kid, I'm seeing invisible, dark aura all over her.

 

"Gather around ladies. Its's Phantom bbang (room) meeting 1.0 with our new member, Hana" Becca unnie said, signalling us to form a circle in the middle of the practice room.

 

"What's Phantom bbang meeting?" I asked, flashing  a baffled look.

 

"It's when we talk about things other than our performance or recording" Jungah smiles.

 

I nod short.

 

Actually, I'm still so freakin flustered with everything that has been going on but maybe by acting cool and calm they'll stop suspecting me.

 

"Hana. Stop putting all the burden on yourself. Tell us your difficulties. Maybe we could somehow ease it eventhough we couldnt lend any helping hand?" Rhea unnie persuaded softly.

 

"Yes baby. Tell us everything. Even JK wont tell me one . So I dont know what happened that day" Jungah pouts.

 

Just what do I say to them?

 

"It's nothing. You guys are just making a big deal out of something that doesnt even exist" I chuckle, making the situation more awkward than it already is.

 

"Bij if you aint talking now I swear I-" Sora halted.

 

"You'll have to leave the group" Becca unnie said with a poker face.

 

"BECKS! What are you saying?!" Roxy unnie jolted.

 

"No. It's true. We're a team. A family. Family helps each other. They dont keep secrets when they're in need. And this girl here" Becca unnie said while pointing a finger at me.

 

"Dont fit to be in our family. Cause she aint giving us the chance to help her. So, she's leaving" Becca unnie continued.

 

"Ohh cmon Becca unnie dont be ridiculous. There must be a reason why she wont say a thing" Jungah tried to pursuade them.

 

"So! Say something!" Jungah shouted at Sora.

 

"What? It's not on me. I cant say anything even if I wanted her to stay. Becca unnie decides who stays, who leaves" Sora shrugs.

 

I just sit still, my head facing the ground, unable to utter a single word.

 

The spacious practice room seems so quiet and narrow now. Like no one's in here. It feels so dark all of a sudden. Like those scenes in scary movies when you see the main character stupidly walk in an empty, wrecked hallway knowing that some kind of screwed up is waiting for em'.

 

This is what I'm feeling a the moment. *gulps*

 

None of them is saying anything. Making me more uneasy than before. I can feel small churns in my tummy when all eyes are on me. 

 

I see Jungah's helpless face from the corner of my eye.

 

I cant tell them the truth. Not with Jungah here.

 

Just what do I do?

 

I close my eyes. Trying to imagine the worst consequences of telling the truth to them. 

 

Will they freak out?

 

Will Jungah hate me?

 

Will Jungah kill Jungkook?

 

Wilk they kick me out of the group?!

 

Fck this.

 

"JEON JUNGKOOK TRIED TO FCK ME BUT I SHOVED THAT OFF ME BEFORE THINGS GET COMPLICATED AND WE HAVENT TALKED SINCE!" 

 

I said that without even pausing or blinking, staring at the empty mid air, too frightened to match with their eye contacts.

 

*silence*

 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FCK?!" Jungah jumped off the bean bag she was sitting on.

 

Well there goes the first reaction.

 

"I didnt see that coming" Rhea unnie said under her breath.

 

"AHAHAHAHAHA" Sora rolls on the floor.

 

Wow. Thanks. How fancy.

 

"When? What? Why? How? I can even" Roxy unnie stuttered.

 

"YOON FCKIN HANA! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME HE ALMOST YOU. THAT JERK I'M GONNA FCKIN SLAUGHTER THE OUTTA HIM" Jungah screamed while shaking me harshly on my shirt.

 

"Jungah. Calm the fck down" Becca unnie pulls her away.

 

"Let's hear the whole story first" Becca unnie continued.

 

"No I cant! I'm gonna go home now and freakin kill that ! I tell ya imma kill him!" Jungah tried to break free from Becca unnie's grip.

 

"JEON JUNGAH THAT'S ENOUGH!" Becca unnie screamed.

 

Wow now they're fighting about my problem. Yay.

 

Jungah looks at me with daggers in her eyes before she realised the look that I've been making after I've spitted out the truth.

 

The pain and confusion that I've kept for so long just to myself. 

 

It has been a tough 2 weeks. *cries internally.*

 

She walks over me and hugs me from the side. I hug her back. No verbal interaction.

 

"So, you're saying he almost you?" Roxy unnie asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

"Unnie dont ask it like that! You'll make her feel awful" Rhea unnie slaps her forehead.

 

"Please. Please dont put it that way. I-I thi-think he was ju-just, just confused" my voice came out low, stammering on each word.

 

"Yoon Hana jeongsin charyeo! (Get back to your senses!) How can you side with him when he has done terrible things to you?!" Jungah looks away, showing disgusts.

 

"I know Jeong but please. Listen to me first. Nothing actually happened. I managed to stop him before things get worse. I dont know why he did that but I'm sure his side of the story might have some relevance too" I said sofly, still gazing the floor.

 

"You are so full of crap right now Hana. I know you like him but this is way too much. is a serious offense. You know that right?!" Roxy unnie said.

 

"We know how you feel about him hunn but this is wrong. You dont need to protect him" Rhea unnie holds my hand.

 

"Dont worry. I'll make sure I give him a piece of my mind! Not a piece! Few fckin pieces I tell ya! You dont need to be afraid. Dont protect him Han!" Jungah said, clenching her small fists.

 

"I AM NOT PROTECTING HIM!" I got up from the floor.

 

"Look. It happened. Hell fckin yes! It was wrong! WRONG WRONG WRONG! I know. But it cant be undone. I'm hurt, broken. But I was at fault too. We were just 2 confused people. I'm not saying I forgave him but I dont hate him. I just dont. I cant. And I cant clarify why either" I sigh.

 

Their eyes widened to the tone of my voice. Even Becca unnie didnt say a word. 

 

I guess they're shooketh. A lot.

 

"What has been bothering me is just one thing. That he didnt say one fcking to me after everything. He backed away. Like we're complete strangers. Back to square one! It's making me so- so - so-"

 

"FRUSTRATED!"

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry this one short chapter took forever. I just got back in college again for the new semester. Been really really really busy with stuffs.

 

Everything has been settled down for now so, I'll try my best to update as frequent as possible.

 

Dont forget to read the next chapter! Hana and Jungkook will meet once again to decide the fate of their relationship!

 

Will it end good? Stay tune!

 

And dont forget to subscribe, vote and comment your thoughts down below. I truly appreciate it.
Kamsahamnida yeorobeun 💫

 

Love,
Juvy