Bangtan

Fake Love

Jungkook's POV

(finally yass!! - authornim)

 

Gosh what a tiring camp it was.
I hate camps and stuffs. They always make us do things and I hate it when people make me do things. I cant wait to get back home and roll in my blanket. 

 

Can this damn bus just move a little faster?! 

 

I miss Jungah tho. It was so lonely without anyone to bully lol.

 

I still love her but she's so easy and fun to tease haha.

 

Talk about teasing, I wonder what that new kid has been up to while I was gone. She hasnt been updating her instagram which gets me a little frustrated. And hell she followed me back 2 days after I followed her!

 

Who the hell does she think she is?! Wait- why am I even frustrated at the fact that she hasnt been posting new photos and she followed me back late?! 

 

Ohh okay maybe because she's so easy to tease just like Jungah.

 

I still remember her face when I pinned her on the wall on her first day and when I approached her at her car. She looked so nervous and funny.

 

Cute.

 

"JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouts in my ear.

 

What the actual fck Park Jimin?!
Are you trying to give me a freakin heart attack?" I shout back at his face.

 

"Ahahahah chill man. You sound like an old harabeoji. Look I got something to show you" he shows something from his phone.
"Do you know who this cutie is? She followed me on instagram yesterday. She even liked the photo of us that I posted yesterday. I opened her account and saw a photo of your sister. Is she part of Phantom? How come I've never seen this cutie?" Jimin smiles while raising one of his eyebrows.

 

I look at the account and realised it was Hana's. I dont know why but I feel a little anger in me and my stomach churns. Without realising, I was actually frowning when Jimin speaks again.

 

"Hey dude you okay? You look like you're ummm what's that word uhh upset? Do you know her?" Jimin asks.

 

"It's nothing and yes. I do know her. Just stay away from her. She's my kitt-" I say abruptly without noticing that I was being a little too loud.

 

"Excuse me what?! Who's who's kitten?!" Namjoon hyung says from the back.

 

"Hyung, do you know the new girl that transferred to our school. Jungkook said that she's his kitten or something" Jimin bursts out laughing.

 

This ! I swear when the hyungs are not around I'm gonna fcking rip out his throat.

 

"Ohh yeah that girl from Denver. She's Jungah's classmate right? Yoon Hana? I heard she's quite a babe" Yoongi hyung chuckles.

 

"Hell yeah hyung! She is. She got this really small, round face, gorgeous hazel eyes and amazing figure. Seems like I'll finally get a girlfriend!" Jimin says excitedly.

 

"I told you to stay away from her right?" I warn Jimin.

 

"Ohh cmon Kookie you get every girl in the school. Might as well give one to Jimin. Sorry Jimin, sometimes you do look pathetic"
Jin hyung frowns.

 

They all laugh hysterically.

 

"I TOLD YOU JIMIN GOT NO JAMS!" Namjoon shouts.

 

They laugh again.

 

"Fine fine yeah I know I am. Thanks for pointing that out Jin hyung" Jimin sulks.

 

"Ohh cmon Jimin dont be such a baby. When there's me, there's always hope! So dont give up!" Hoseok pats Jimin's chest.

 

"Hyung that's so lame" I say annoyedly.

 

And they laugh hysterically than before. Just then, a head pops out behind my seat -

 

"Huh? Whats going on? Have we reached home yet?" Tae hyung says half-awake while rubbing his eyes.

 

"No, V. Just go back to sleep" Jin hyung shakes his head.

 

"Okay" Tae hyung says and closes his eyes again.

 

Aishh this hyung. He's so funny and alien-like. Whenever someone talks about something he'll surely just space out and is left behind lol. I had to shorten his name to just Tae as calling him Taehyung hyung is so freakin redundant haha.

 

"So Kookie, mind telling us why you're so protective about this new girl? I've never heard you say someone being your kitten. Usually it's just my baby or my girl and some sort. Dont tell me you're planning bad things on her, young man?" Jin hyung scolds.

 

"No hyung. I'm not protective of her and I'm not gonna do bad things okay? Dont worry. I'll just treat her like how I treat Jungah thats all"

 

"Wooo somehow I'm getting excited about this. Looks like this new girl is gonna bring some new kind of fun to our maknae" Namjoon hyung says mischieviously.

 

"Dont teach him bad things Namjoon" Jin hyung smirks.

 

"Mianhae hyung hehe" Namjoon hyung chuckles

 

"Ohh look! I texted Jungah about the new girl and she says that she's gonna introduce her to us tomorrow after school. Jungah wanna hangout at the new cafe. She said she'll bring Phantom and the new girl along" Jimin says happily while waving his phone in the air.

 

"You what?! Why did you ask Jungah about it?" I snap.

 

"What? I'm curious" Jimin says emotionless-ly.
"Why JK? Are you nervous to see her? Jimin laughs.

 

"Wh-what the hell? Why would I be? I dont even know her" I stutter.

 

"Then why the hell are you stuttering? Are you perhaps, jealous that she's gonna see me and fall in love with me at first sight?!" Jimin scoffs.

 

"Hell no Park Jimin! I dont freakin care if she likes you or whatever!" I shout.

 

"Excuse me people. Hello. Back here. Please lower down your voice. I'm having a meeting with Tata and Van in space. Thank you" Tae hyung waves sleepily and goes back to sleep.

 

All of us burst out laughing at what Tae hyung just did.

 

"Man who the hell are Tata and Van?!" Namjoon says in English and laughs.

 

Jimin and I shrug. We look at each other and laugh again.

 

All of us went back home after that. I lie on my bed and close my eyes. I dont know why but I keep on thinking about what happened in the bus.

 

That Yoon freakin Hana! How dare she followed Jimin on instagram. She took 2 days to follow me back! She even liked his photo! I posted loads of photos these past few days she didnt even like one. So she thinks Jimin's more attractive than I am huh?

 

Here's one thing that bugs me. Whenever I approach her, she doesnt seem to flirt back or act all shy like other girls do. Instead, she always looked confused and annoyed! She even dared to roll her eyes on me.

 

Just wait till I get back kitten. I'll give you a real good punishment for being a bad little kitty. Then we'll see who's more attractive.

 

---------------------------------------------------

So there's your Bangtan people! Sorry if I introduced then lamely. I tried to make it look as normal as possible tho cause they're not idols in this. 


But then I'd love to give them a flashy entrance somewhere later haha! 

 

Btw, what do you think Jungkook will do to Hana?!

 

Warning. There's high possibility that the upcoming chapters will have content huhu. Get ready to get un-holy people!

 

Do give your love, support, comments, votes and subscribe! I'm sorry if you're not satisfied. I'll try harder and better! 

 

Love, Juvy ❤