Agust D

Fake Love

We finished our ice creams and got into Yoongi oppa's car. He said he's gonna take me somewhere special.

 

We arrived at a tall building. 'Big Hit Entertainment'.

 

What is this? Somekind of a talent agency?

 

"Cmon. I wanna show you something" Yoongi oppa holds my hand again and walks me into the building.

 

Boi stop holding my hand, you're torturing my heart!

 

The more I spend time with him. The more nervous I get.

 

Why is he behaving this way?

 

We got up to the 3rd floor. He holds my shoulders and pushes me into a room that looks like a recording studio.

 

"What is this place?" I wonder around.

 

"It's my workplace" Yoongi oppa sits at a chair.

 

"What do you mean workplace?" I asked with my arms crossed.

 

"I make songs. I produce songs. Big hit scouted me a year back. They said they wouldnt wanna waste on the talent of a genius like me eventhough I'm still in high school" he said while putting his hand on his chin, smiling proudly.

 

"Do you really have to say it that way?" I laugh.

 

"Duhh this is all I'm good at haha. Come sit here. I wanna show you something" Yoongi pats at the chair beside him asking me to sit with him.

 

I just follow what he said. He's busy going through something in the computer while I just look around and touch things that are there.

 

Suddenly, Yoongi oppa puts a headphone over my hears. I flinched a little because I am taken aback by his actions.

 

"I want you to hear this. It's a very special song for me" Yoongi oppa smiles.

 

I just nod and focus on the song.

 

Damn. He is so talented!

 

The song is so so so good. Eventhough the whole thing is just rapping but it is really good. I'm a fan of RnB and Hip Hop music so I really enjoy rap songs and somehow what Yoongi oppa did is just my thing!

 

"So? How is it? Okay?" he asked while moving closer to my face.

 

Now our faces are just inches away.

 

I cant breath. Help.

 

"Op-oppa this is amazing! You're so freakin talented" I said while looking down.

 

Yoongi oppa moves away and laughs.

 

"I'm glad you like it. I've been working so hard on it and I wish that could make it into my mixtape" Yoongi said.

 

"Wow. You're making your own mixtape?" I asked excitedly.

 

"Yeah and I hope the company will approve of if. I want it to be released under the name Agust D" he chuckles.

 

"Why Agust D?" 

 

"Well that - is a secret" he ruffles my hair.

 

"Hey that's so unfair. You're saying things midway sheesh" I laugh.

 

"One day I'll definitely tell you. When the right day comes" he pinches my right cheek.

 

"Would you support my music?" he asked.

 

"This good?! Hell yeah!" I put both my hands high up in air.

 

He laughs a lot.

 

"Do you wanna hear more?" he asked again.

 

"Yes pleaseeeeeeee"

 

We spent couple of hours there listening to songs, talking about random stuffs, our past love stories and basically just gossiping about things. He made me laugh so much. He even taught me how to make my own song. So that makes Yoongi oppa the first ever guy that has heard me sing aside from Jay oppa and dad. 

 

Indirectly, he's a special friend.

 

Time passed so quickly when were in the studio. He should have taken me there in the first place hahaha.

 

We had dinner at 7 pm and he sent me back around 8 pm.

 

"Thank you again for today oppa. I didnt expect I'd have this much fun" I smile.

 

"Nahh dont mention it. You made me happy too. I'm glad I can make you smile. I wish we could this again" he looks at me lovingly.

 

His eyes are just so sparkly.

 

Wait what?!He wanna do this again?!

 

"Oh-oh well it's so late now. I better go inside"

 

"Wait" he said then tried to take something from the backseat.

 

"This is for you" he handed me the bag that has the dress we bought today.

 

"What? I thought you're giving it to someone" I asked, furrowing my brows.

 

"Haha yeah and that someone is you actually" he smiles while leaning back his head to the seat

.

Why is he giving this to me?!

 

"No. I cant accept this" I give it back to him.

 

"Please. Accept as token of appreciation that you accompanied me out today. This is the least I could for you" he holds my right hand and push the bag to me.

 

"I-I dont know what to say. Thank you oppa. For treating me so well" I smile weakly.

 

How I wish Jungkook would treat me this good.

 

"You deserve the most special treatment there is in the world, cause you're a special girl" he touches the tip if my nose with one finger.

 

! He's making me blush again!

 

I wave him goodbye and make my way to the front door.

 

Jungah was doing her homework upstairs when I got home and the one that opened the door for me was none other than Jeon Jungkook.

 

"Wh-where did you go? The whole day?" Jungkook stuttered

.

"Out. With a friend" I replied short.

 

Then I climbed upstairs without even looking at him or asking anything.

 

I just cant.

 

It has been a wonderful day without the existence of Jeon Jungkook and I dont wanna ruin it.

 

Now, I'm just on my bed trying to get some sleep. Suddenly, a thought popped up in my head. After everything that happened yesterday, I made up my mind. 

 

I must stay away from Jungkook.

 

Trust me. It's better this way.

 

 

 

 

Yoongi's POV

 

I'm glad she said he had fun going out with me. I wish we could do it often. I like going out with her. She makes me feel so -

 

Alive.

 

Hana makes me feel loved. For once it feels like I have found a girl friend that is sincere, one that befriended me because of who I am and not because I'm part of Bangtan or my looks.

 

I'm not all that rich and everything. Maybe that's why I dont get girls swarming around me like the other members. We all live together now but they still see their parents once in a while. But me?

 

I left my family quite some time ago. 

 

Somehow, they couldnt bring themselves to support my dreams. I had to make a choice 

 

My heart breaks whenever I think about my family but these days, I have Bangtan. So, I dont really feel that burdened. And now, with Hana around. Life just gets a lot better.

 

But deep down I know,

 

I'll never have her.

 

I will never own her. Have her for myself. Why?

 

Because she likes Jungkook. 

 

That stupid maknae. I know he likes her too but he just wont admit it. Still flashing his nonsensical casanova side. I wish he could just get back to his senses and start being more serious about life

.

Or is it just that I'm getting old and starting to appreciate life like an old harabeoji?

 

I dont know. But what I know is that I'm gonna keep being there for her whenever she needs company, help, support -

 

And even love.

 

Let me tell you a secret.

 

I started having feelings for Hana the first week she moved to our school. Atfirst, I thought it was just a passing interest that after some time I'll get over it but unfortunately, I was wrong.

 

The more I see her, the more I wanted to know about her. I found out a few details about Hana from a friend on the fifth day she was in the school.

 

See, I fell hard in just 5 days.

 

That time, we didnt even know each other yet.

 

I was frusrated when I learned Jungkook made her one of his playtoys too. I wanted to tell him to stay away from her.

 

And that she's mine.

 

But I just couldnt bring myself to tell the boys about it. Somehow, I dont wanna hurt Jungkook too cause I can see they way Jungkook treats Hana. He's treating her differently but whenever we talk it over he just wont admit it.

 

Egoistic lol.

 

And because of that ego, he hurt Hana. 

 

I'm just so furious at him till the point of having the urge to beat the hell out of him. Knock some sense into that for making Hana tremendously heartbroken.

 

Dude, seriously. If you aint gonna treat her right, I definitely will.

 

All of the memories I have with Hana flashes infront of my eyes all of a sudden. Just thinking about having her hands in mind makes me feel contented and warm.

 

I saw her crying when we were at Hangang river when I was buying ice-creams. I tried to control the feeling of having the need to hug her. I wanted to have her in my arms so badly.

 

I wanna tell her that -

 

Everything's gonna be okay. You have me.

 

How I wish I could.

 

 

 

 

Jungah's POV

 

After I sent my gorgeous, Hana for her date with Yoongi oppa, I walked into the house to find Jungkook already in the kitchen sipping over the orange juice Hana made yesterday at the fridge.

 

"Morning freak"

 

"Lol is that really how you greet someone in the morning?" he smirks.

 

This . Still tryna get on my nerves.

 

"For someone like you? Hell yeah it's necessary"

 

"Cranky much?" he asked.

 

"Dont cross the line kid. Btw Hana made you seaweed soup. I'm guessing that you came home drunk last night" I said with my arms crossed and looked at him, annoyed.

 

"Shut up. That's none of your business" he sat at the table and looked away.

 

"It is my business when my bestfriend had to take care of your drunk self and even make a freakin soup for you oppa" I raised my voice a little.

 

He just looked down.

 

"Did she tell you about it?" he asked

 

"No she didnt but is there anyone else in this house to do that for you? She said she wanted to have a glass of water but she never came back. Well not after half an hour. And the moment she went down, I heard your car downstairs. How did you even drive in that horrible state?" 

 

I dont know why I was mad at him but I pitied him too because he didnt fight back.

 

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to get things off my mind" he said weakly.

 

"That is all you're good at now. Apologising. Dont apologise to me. You should do that to Hana. Btw, please have your breakfast and later tell me what you wanna have for lunch. We have to order something cause Hana's not gonna be home today"

 

"Where did she go?" he finally looked at me.

 

"Out. With a friend" I said and left him in the kitchen.

 

After we had our lunch, both Jungkook and I did our  own stuffs. We did watch tv together for a while but  that was just it. No conversation, no talking, no nothing. I guess it's not just Hana. It's hard even for me to be okay with him again after what happened.

 

I went to my room and Jungkook went to his. I dont know what he was doing but I was doing my homework and tried to prepare stuffs for my project with Hana. I just wanted to let Hana have all the fun she could today.

 

It was already 7 pm. I went out to the kitchen to get some snacks when I see Jungkook there too.

 

"Are you hungry? Should we order pizza again?" 

 

"Yeah sure" he replied weakly.

 

This oppa. Why does he look so pale?

 

I was literally worried about him. Is he sick or something?

 

I tried to be act a little nicer considering that he wasnt in a good condition. We ate at the living room together and had few conversations.

 

I made stupid puns to make him laugh and I could see that his face lit up a little but somehow still is washed-out.

 

"Oppa. Are you okay?"

 

"I'm fine. Why?" he said with a raspy voice.

 

"You look so pale and your lips are chapped. I think you're not feeling well"

 

"No Jungah dont worry I'm fine" he smiles weakly.

 

This kid. Why must he be so hard-headed?

 

I put my hand on his forehead and neck.

 

Damn this boy. He's heating up like an oven! I told you you're sick!

 

"Oppa. You're having a fever. How much did you drink last night?" I asked while glaring at him.

 

"Well more than usual?" he said while tugging on his shirt.

 

"You know your body cant handle it. Why do you have to be so stubborn and let yourself get sick? I really dont understand you sometimes" I ran my fingers across my hair.

 

"I know I wasnt supposed to. It's all my fault" he said while looking down.

 

There he went and make all that puppy face again.

 

"Aigoo. Just what do I do with you? Just wait here. I'll try to find something to make you feel better"

 

I went to the kitchen and tried to find some sort of medicine for him. I took the pills mom used to keep in our cupboard and fount the perfect one for him.

 

"Take this and go to sleep" I passed him the pill and a glass of water.

 

"Thanks Jungah. I thought you hated me" he chuckled.

 

"Dont be stupid. You're my brother. Why would I hate you"

 

He carved a weak smile.

 

Man, he looked so pathetic.

 

Jungkook and I went to our rooms again. After an hour, I went to this room to check on him.

 

He was fast asleep. I touched his forehead again and the heat went down just a little.

 

We'll need to go to the clinic tomorrow.

 

I continued doing my homework then I heard the doorknob twisted.

 

"Hey baby" Hana said.

 

"Hey lovely. How was your date?" I turned around wiggled my brows.

 

"Stop with that brow dancing . It wasnt a date okay. We just hungout and went to places that's all" she lied down on the bed letting big sigh.

 

"Too long for a just hangout session I musy sat You've been out for almost 10 hours girl" I laughed.

 

"Ahahah yeah I had so much fun today. He was really nice to me" Hana smiled brightly.

 

"Ayyeee I told you it's a good idea haha. I'm glad you had fun honey. And what's with the shopping bag?" I smirked.

 

"Ohh that. Yoongi oppa bought a short dress for me" Hana cupped her face with her hands.

 

"ARGHHHHH!" we were both screaming lol.

 

"Omg why did he do that?"

 

"I refused to take it at first but said I must accept it as a token of appreciation for accompanying him out today" Hana smiled shyly.

 

"Omg my friend is so special now!"

 

"Hey that's not it! He was just being nice" Hana laughed.

 

"Yeah yeah whatever " I laughed with her.

 

I rested my head on her tummy on the bed.

 

We were both lying down.

 

"So how was your day?" Hana asked.

 

"Ohh it was fine. Jungkook and I had to order food twice today cause you're not around. Sad case right?"

 

"Ahahah real sad" Hana rolled on the bed laughing out.

 

"Haha laugh all you want woman. Tomorrow I'll make sure you cook the whole day!" 

 

"Ahahah yeah yeah fine. I'll do it. Anything for my Jeon Jungah" she pinched both my cheeks.

 

"Ohh yeah Jungkook has a fever" 

 


"Ohh really? Since when?" I saw her smile fading.

 

"This evening I think. Probably because he drank too much. I think his teenage body couldnt take that much of an alcohol but that stupid kid he's just so stubborn all the time" I whined.

 

"I see. No wonder he looked so pale just now" Hana said, frowning.

 

"Ehh, when did you see him? The last time I checked he was sleeping" my eyes widened.

 

"Just now. He opened the door for me. I didnt even say thanks! I feel so bad! Arghhhh!" Hana hits her head with a pillow.

 

"Ohh that's how you got in. No wonder"

 

"No wonder what ? I knocked so many times and I even called you. I must have woken him up from all those crazy knockings!" Hana grabbed me and pinned me on the bed.

 

"Omg I'm sorry Han! My phone must have been on silent mode hehe"

 

"Ughh whatever" Hana pinched my nose and laid down beside me again.

 

"I'm going to bed" Hana got up and went to the bathroom.

 

"Me too" I packed my stuffs and put it away.

 

We're both in bed now. Hana turns the other way and I think she's asleep. I'm wondering about so many things.

 

Is Hana still hurt about Jungkook?

 

Could she possibly like Yoongi oppa?

 

Why didnt Jungkook ask anything about Hana when he knew she went out?

 

Did Hana and Jungkook say anything to each other when he opened the door for her?

 

I'm just so curious about everything now!

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Hana and Yoongi has a really good relationship now and you know that he has feelings for Hana.

 

Do you think he'll take her away away from Jungkook eventually?

 

Hana felt bad because she didnt treat Jungkook nicely when he is already sick. Will she say sorry to him?

 

Please keep on supporting my work to know more! The next few chapters will all be about JK and Hana! 

 

Dont forget to leave down your thoughts on the chapter then vote and subscribe. I truly appreciate it.

 

Love, 
Juvy ❤