Meeting them

Fake Love

We arrived at the cafe and got out of the car. Jungah walks infront and I follow her from behind then Jungkook at the back. As I am about to enter the cafe, Jungkook pulls me close to him and says to my ear.

 

"Remember what I told you earlier. You're my kitten"

 

He lets go of me and walk into the cafe.

 

This kid. Just what the hell is his problem?

 

I see Jungah sitting at a big table located at the corner of the cafe and I take a sit beside her. Jungkook sits infront of me, smiling like an idiot.

 

I swear I'm gonna strangle this creep any second now. 

 

We gave our order and wait for the rest of Bangtan. I laugh with Jungah talking about what happened in our class this morning and I notice Jungkook keeps on staring at me. I turn to him and see he's mouthing something.

 

"I. Want. You. Now." 

 

He smirks and his lower lip just like how he did before.

 

I gulp and turn back to Jungah.

 

Gosh what the fck is he doing. I didnt even say anything when he sorta 'molested' me in the car now he is mentally ual harassing me? I gotta stay away from this fckboi.

 

The door of the cafe swings open and there stand 6 drop-dead gorgeous men. One of them wave at us.

 

I stop breathing and I couldnt take my eyes off them. 3 of them have a light coloured hair sorta bleached and grey-ish. One is real cute and the other one looks a little tough. I realised that one of the 3  is Jimin. 

 

Lord, he's hotter in person!

 

Then I see a goofy looking, brown orange-ish haired boy and 2 dark haired boy. One of them has a lighter hair colour and is really damn beautiful then there's this tall one, good-looking as hell.

 

They walk towards our table and take their seats. I just smile awkwardly.

 

Jimin is sitting beside me with the other bleached haired boy and the tall one. The others sit with Jungkook across the table.

 

"Jungah, long time no see!" Jimin pinch Jungah's cheek.

 

"Oww oppa that hurts" Jungah laughs.

 

"Wow, it has been so long since the last time we sit like this right?" the tough looking boy say.

 

"Oppa-deul. I wanna introduce you to my new best girl. This is Yoon Hana. Hana meet Jungkook's groupmates, BTS" Jungah shakes my shoulders excitedly.

 

I give them a short smile.

 

Man, sitting around these gorgeous boys sure is awkward.

 

"Hey Hana, I'm the worldwide handsome, Jin" the tall boy says.

 

I laugh a little at his intro haha.

 

He's cute.

 

"And this is Namjoon. We attend a music college together" Jin oppa continues and points at the tough looking one across the table.

 

Damn this one is y as hell!

 

"Nice to finally meet you Hana" Namjoon oppa lightly waves.

 

"That is Yoongi and Hoseok. They're you're final year seniors" Jin oppa points at the two.

 

I smile at both of them and they smile back. But then the boy named Yoongi keeps on looking at me in the eyes so intensely. He gives me very mixed feelings.

 

That smile tho. Why do I wanna see more of it? Yoongi ya~

 

I didnt realise I am staring at Yoongi oppa until Jimin snaps his fingers infront of me.

 

"Yo Hana! You okay?" Jimin chuckles.

 

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" 

 

"I'm Park Jimin and I assumed you already know me since we followed each other on instagram" he smiles.

 

I just nod and smile shyly.

 

"This is Taehyung and his actual name is Taehyung. You can call him Tae oppa, Taehyung oppa, bla bla whatever you like" Jimin laughs.

 

"Hey why do I get such intro geez! What a duffer. Hi Hana, I hope we can be good friends" Tae oppa smiles brightly.

 

I just giggle.

 

Awww he's so sweet. Why cant Jungkook be a little more like all of them?!! 

 

"Okay okay we're done with the intros right, please order something now or we'll never get to eat" Jungkook says sarcastically while folding his arms.

 

Lol whats his deal seriously?

 

"Maknae is this how you behave towards someone you just met? Please show her some respect" Jin says sternly.

 

"Sorry hyung but there has been a mistake. I met her some time ago so I dont really think we need such formality? And besides we're already quite close?" Right Hana?" Jungkook smirks.

 

"Umm aaaa right yeah" I look away.

 

"You sure? Cause it doesnt seem like Hana feels the same way" Jimin laughs hysterically.

 

I just sit still without saying anything.

 

"Dont worry Hana I'll protect you from this kid. You can always count on Jimin oppa" Jimin oppa smiles sweetly while holding my right hand.

 

I blush real hard at his sudden action.

 

"Park Jimin slow down a bit will ya. This kid is turning into a red tomato already" Yoongi oppa teases.

 

Everyone at the table laugh.

 

"No way hyung. If I'm late even just by a second, even this one will be scouted by Kookie. I cant let him have this beauty! No way!" Jimin laughs.

 

"I'm amazed tho. Usually girls would swoon over Jungkook and act all shy or flirty. You're the only one who has been real awkward with Jungkook so far, Hana" Hoseok says playfully 

 

"Really? Well I wouldnt say it's just Jungkook alone tho. I'm really not good at interacting with boys" I say shyly and smile.

 

"Just relax. You can totally be open with us, we're like your brothers already okay? You can come to us anytime you need help" Namjoon says proudly.

 

"Okay. Thank you so much everyone. I really appreciate it" I smile.

 

Now I feel a lot better. Wait no- I feel stronger! The next time, Jungkook tries to bully me I'll definitely tell them! He's the maknae after all AHAHAHAHAH *evil laugh*

 

"Hana, are you planning something evil? Why are you smiling that way?" Jin oppa raise an eyebrow.

 

"What - what no. What are you talking about?" I laugh awkwardly.

 

Way to go Hana, maybe you should just display your thoughts on billboards next time!

 

I look infront and see Jungkook infront of me. He is frowning.

 

what did I do wrong now? 

 

Food arrived and all of us started eating. We talk about random stuffs and our life. I had a good talk with them. I noticed Jungkook was staring at me the whole time but I decided not to bother about.

 

"Jeongie-ya, you said Phantom's coming" I ask.

 

"Ohh yeah I forgot to tell. Something came up and they're not coming" 

 

"Ohh okay" I nod.

 

We stayed and talked until 6 p.m. All of us went home after that. It was super awkward when I was sending the Jeons. Jungah fell asleep at the back and Jungkook did not say anything throughout the journey. He didnt look happy and I didnt bother to ask why. It's not like we're that close to have such a conversation pffttt.

 

Who the hell knows what he might do if I did open my mouth.

 

I dropped them off and Jungkook didnt even look at me or say goodbye.

 

Lol a thanks would be nice?

 

Now, I'm just lying down in bed, thinking about today. It was a good and a bad one. I dont wanna think about the ty part that much. It'll be far worse if he appears in my dream again.
I close my eyes, drifting off to dream lan- *cues phone ringtone*

 

What the fck? Who the hell would call me at 12 freakin am geez! Dont you have a watch or something?!

 

I look at my phone and realise it is an unknown number. I decided to pick it up anyways thinking that it might be an  important call or any sorts of emergency about my parents or Jay oppa.

 

"Yoboseiyo" I ask.

 

*silence*

 

"Uhh hello? Anyone there?" I say in English.

 

*longer silence*

 

"I'm gonna hang up" I say again.

 

*still silence*

 

"Hey, kitten" the caller says softly.

 

! There goes my heart.

 

---------------------------------------------------

What do you think of this chapter? How would you like the story to be? I accept any suggestions, feedbacks and opinions!

 

Dont forget to like, vote, comment, support and subscribe! I would appreciate it! 

 

Love, Juvy ❤