Thank you

Fake Love

"OMG WHY WOULD WE WANNA TALK ABOUT JIMIN OPPA?!" Jungah shouted.

 

"Wait, what? Why Jimin?" I asked, confused.

 

"You said first love?" Jungah said then covers .

 

"Gosh Jeon Jungah. What I meant was, let's talk about first love. IN GENERAL!" I said half-yelling in her face.

 

"Ohh that hehe. Sorry" Jungah scratches her head.

 

"Ahahah you're so funny girl" I laugh.

 

She burries her face in the pillow and screams. 

 

This girl. You just humiliated yourself.

 

"So Jimin's your first love huh?" I raise an eyebrow.

 

"Well sorta? I mean of course I have had crushes before but Jimin oppa is a totally different case. I feel so happy whenever I'm around him and if possible I wanna see him everyday my whole life" Jungah spreads her arms wide and drops herself on the bed smiling ever so brightly.

 

"Wow you like him a lot dont you?" I chuckle.

 

"You? How much do you like Jungkook?" Jungah looks at me.

 

"Ohh . I shouldnt have brought up that topic" Jungah approached me and holds my hand.

 

"No it's okay. The thing is, I dont know. I dont know how much I like him, how long I've liked him or -

 

is it true that I actually like him" I said the last sentence softly.

 

"So he's not your first love then?" Jungah asked.

 

Jungah got on the bed and lies on her chest. She looks at me with her curious eyes while resting her chin on her two hands.

 

"Unfortunately. Jungkook isnt. I told you right? About the guy I confessed to 3 years ago?" I lie beside Jungah, looking at her.  

 

"Then why do you wanna talk about first love when he isnt your first love?" Jungah's eyes widens.

 

"Hmm. Maybe because he's a different kind of first love?" I said unsurely.

 

"What? I dont get it" Jungah pats her left cheek making it look like she's thinking hard.

 

"Me neither" I laugh.

 

"How does it feel though? Do you like Jungkook the same way you like your initial first love?" Jungah puts her face closer to mine.

 

Lol this kid I can literaly feel her breath on my face.

 

"Well I'm not sure. And I dont wanna know" I push her forehead away from my face with a finger.

 

"Too bad Jungkook gotta be a hole though. You guys would be the hottest couple in school" Jungah sits excitedly.

 

"Hottest my foot. I'm not even famous" I pout.

 

"You're right. How can someone ugly like you be famous?" Jungah laughs hysterically.

 

"YAAA!!! YOU'RE SO DEAD!" I shouted at her face.

 

She got off the bed and ran around the room trying to get away from me. We are chasing each other like mad kids lol. 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

I hear the girls screaming and laughing as I am walking up the stairs. They sound so euphoric.

 

I sit at the steps trying to catch pieces of their conversation from outside the walls.

 

Simpler word, eavesdropping.

 

Hana seems happy. I guess she wasnt affected by the incident after all. What a fool of me to think that I matter in her life. But I'm glad she wasnt hurt cause that would make me feel a lot tier.

 

I'm just a dumb playboy in her eyes and that can never be changed.

 

Incase you were wondering where I went, I was out for a short drive. I still feel so awkward to be with the girls at home. I texted Jungah that I'll be having dinner with Jimin but the truth was I went out to get some maekju (I aint translating this hehe-authornim) alone.

 

(Reminder. Again. Please drink and smoke only when you're legal to do so-authornim)

 

I needed something to ease my mind on everything that happened. Especially the part where I jeopardized the tiny chance of sorting my relationship with Hana.

 

I couldnt shake off the guilt I have towards her.

 

I wish I know how to fix this.

 

I'm literally dragging my feet up the stairs. I dont usually drink a lot but today is exceptional.

 

My head is spinning so badly that I have to hold on to the side of the stairs to keep balance. I guess I am horribly drunk.

 

When I almost reach the last steps of the stairs, I failed to keep my left foot on the floor as I lose control on maintaining the weight of my body properly. I almost slipped when a pair of arms grabbed my waist with so much force and got me to be stable on my feet.

 

We are facing each other. 

 

My kitten and I.

 

Hana is so short and small so her face is actually in my chest when she grabbed me. In a way, it was a romantic forceful hug lol.

 

"Ar-are you okay?" Hana asked while looking at me.

 

She still has me in her arms. 

 

I feel so warm and secure all of a sudden.

 

I can see her pink lips shaking in the midst of the dark when she uttered those words. Only the hall light is still visible through the openings of the stairs.

 

"Yeah I guess" I said weakly.

 

"I'll take you to your room" Hana said and puts my right arm on her shoulders as she tried to walk me up the last few steps.

 

I couldnt say a word.

 

Hana opens the door to my room and lays me down on the bed. She looks at me so intensely. I can see worry on her face. 

 

Why would she be so worried about me? She saw me in my cheapest state today.

 

Then I see her walking to the end of my bed. To my amazement, she actually went to take off my shoes.

 

Nobody has ever done this for me. Not even Jungah.

 

"You need to change. You cant sleep in this" Hana said while looking at the shirt I'm wearing and walks towards my closet.

 

She takes out a shirt and I saw right away that it was my favourite one. Eventhough my mind wasnt in the right condition but it's my shirt. So I know.

 

Wow. She even knows how to pick the right one. *smiles weakly*

 

Hana helps me sit but I couldnt even bring myself to take off my shirt on my own. Hana helps me with that and she even put on the new shirt on me.

 

I feel so loved right now. Truly, that it makes my heart flutters a little.

 

We didnt say a word to each other.

 

Hana pulls the blanket over me and walks out of the room without even saying goodnight.

 

Well atleast she did help me to get to bed safely.

 

I close my eyes, trying to get myself to have some rest from this awful day. A few minutes later, someone walks into my room again.

 

Hana brought me a glass of warm water and asked me to drink it first. When I finished it my throat feels so much better.

 

She just knows how to make me feel good.

 

I lie down again and close my eyes. 

 

"Thank you Hana" I whisper.

 

Then, I feel a warm touch on my forehead. Hana my head gently making me feel all warm and fuzzy.

 

"Please dont drink too much. It hurts me seeing you this way" Hana said softly.

 

Logically, it's impossible to hear someone speaking that softly but somehow I heard her.

 

Few minutes passed and I can still feel Hana at the side of my bed. When I'm at the edge of diving into a deep sleep, I feel her soft lips on my forehead.

 

"Goodnight Jungkook" Hana whispers before she leaves.

 

God, she's amazing. 

 

 

 

 

Hana's POV

 

I close the door to Jungkook's room and walk downstairs. I make my way to the small garden they have in their backyard. I sit at the bench facing the house across the road.

 

Actually, I wanted to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water as I was thirsty. That was when I saw Jungkook almost tripped at the stairs. He was drunk as hell.

 

I wonder just how much did he drink.

 

I couldnt leave him alone that way. My heart wont let that. God knows just where else he might trip or pass out so I took him to his room.

 

I dont know how and why my hands and feet started moving on its own. 

 

I layed him down on his bed, changed his clothes and got him a warm water before letting him rest.

 

He really has a good body though, I cant even omg. ert hana *laughs weakly*

 

However, I'm surprised on how much courage I had to actually approach and help him to manage himself even when we've never really had a normal relationship. Every single moment with him was eccentric on its own.

 

But just now everything felt so right for once. I know deep inside I'm still torn because of what he did. However, I still have the compassion to care for him. Especially when he looked so miserable like just now.

 

It was intriguing. The fact that he drank so much tonight.

 

Is it because he feels bad of what happened? 

 

Or

 

Because he feels glum about the breakup?

 

I couldnt tell.

 

As my mind is wondering off about what I did just few minutes ago, a warm tear fell down my plump cheek. 

 

. I'm crying again.

 

I still cant seem to accept what happened. Well, what do you expect? It happened just this evening. You cant assume I'd get over it in one day right?

 

The horrible image of him and Hyemi is still so fresh in my mind and it keeps on replaying non-stop. I wish I know how to discard all these negativities.

 

I couldnt take this anymore.

 

I dial Jay oppa's number and it rings a few times but nobody picked up.

 

I try again and the same thing happens.

 

Urghh. This is so depressing.

 

I just sit there silently for the next half an hour before going inside.

 

Maybe a deep sleep would make me feel better.

 

 

 

 


Jungah's POV

 

I could hear someone twisting the door knob and lies down beside me. 

 

Hana just got in from the garden. I saw her outside from the window of my bedroom, trying to call someone desperately.

 

She's sobbing. I hear her sniffles and everything.

 

Aishh this woman. She's crying again.

 

I couldnt sleep. Seeing her that way breaks me. I wish I could do something for her but this is beyond my power. 

 

That stupid Jeon Jungkook. I'm gonna fckin kill him.

 

I got up and walk to Hana's side of the bed. I flash my hands infront of her face but she didnt budge.

 

She's asleep already.

 

I grab her phone and open her call logs. She was trying to reach her brother but he didnt pick up. She must be feeling so low that she needed to talk to her big brother.

 

I need to figure something out.

 

I open her message app and scroll through the list of people she had conversations with. Then my eyes caught something.

 

윤기 오빠 ⛄

 

Ayyyee. I didnt know she got Suga oppa's number. 

 

They text each other quite frequently. She even saved it as Yoongi oppa with a cute snowman emoji at the end lol. 

 

Then I scroll further and caught another interesting name.

 

진영 오빠 ✨

 

Wow this kid. She has been texting a lot of boys these days haha.

 

Now who's Jinyoung? Ohh wait, she did say that she met someone at the club. Her brother's friend. She seems to be having good relationships with both guys.

 

Who should I ask help from?

 

Yoongi oppa?

 

Or

 

This Jinyoung?

 

I dont know who Jinyoung is. He might be dangerous to Hana. Who knows? So, I decided to call Yoongi oppa instead.

 

I put her phone back to its place and walk over to my side of the bed to take my phone. I tip toe out of the room quietly not to wake Hana up.

 

I walk to the study room across Jungkook's room, locks the door and call Yoongi oppa.

 

It's 2 in the morning I know, but hell who cares. My baby needs help ASAP!

 

It's ringing but no one picked up.

 

Cmon Min Swag we need you now.

 

"Hmm" Yoongi oppa mumbled.

 

Yass he picked up!

 

"Yoongi oppa! Its Jungah! There's been an emergency, wake up!" I screamed.

 

"What?! Wait what?! What's going on?! What happened? Is something wrong with Jungkook?! Or did something happen to you?!" Yoongi said sounding fully awake.

 

"Calm down oppa. I have a request. It's not about me or Jungkook. It's Hana" I said softly.

 

"HANA?! WHY?! DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HER?! I'M COMING RIGHT AWAY!" Yoongi oppa said half shouting and panting. 

 

I hear some rustles over the phone.

 

"STOP! STOP WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW!" I screamed.

 

"Hana's fine. Just let me finish first" I sigh.

 

"Okay okay. I thought you wanted me there to help Hana or something so I got dressed and tried to find my car keys lol" Yoongi oppa sighed and chuckles softly.

 

"Hahaha no. Listen to me carefully first and relax" 

 

I tried to make him to calm down.

 

This oppa. Why is he freaking out when I mentioned about Hana?

 

Dont tell me..

 

HE LIKES HER?!

 

Omg...

 

Omg...

 

Jeon Jungah snap out of it! You need to focus on the bigger issue here!

 

I explain to Yoongi oppa about everything that happened today. Hana is so gonna slaughter me when she found out but it's okay! I can take that  much of a pain for her!

 

"So can you please do something about it?" I asked concernly.

 

"This is a big problem Jungah. I'm not sure if I can make her feel better though" Yoongi sighs.

 

"I know you can oppa. I saw your texts with Hana. You always make her laugh. Please" I beg.

 

"Alright. Alright. I'll try to make something work. I'm gonna call her at 9am tomorrow and take her out. Make sure she's up by that time and convince her to go out with me if she refused. My gut is telling me she's gonna say no" Yoongi said.

 

"Okay. I'll try my best. Ohh and thank you"

 

"No need. I care for her as much as you do. I'd try with all my might to make her feel better even if there's only a slight chance. Goodnight Jungah" 

 

"Goodnight oppa" I end the call.

 

I'm glad Yoongi oppa would help. I hope Hana will feel a lot better tomorrow. I dont know what he's gonna do but whatever it is I know he's able to make Hana smile again even just a little.

 

One thing I'm sure of is

 

Yoongi oppa cares for Hana a lot.

 

Maybe this is better.

 

And Jungkook,

 

He needs to go.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Hana still cares for Jungkook eventhough he hurts her. What's gonna become of them now?

 

A new character is going to become more significant in Hana's small world. Does Jungkook still stand a chance to make it up to Hana?

 

Keep on reading to know more! Thank you for all the support and time given! I appreciate and accept every comment with a big heart.

 

Dont forget to vote and subscribe!

 

Love, 

Juvy ❤