Say something!

Fake Love

I couldnt sleep. I keep on thinking about him.

 

No, not Min Yoongi.

 

It's Jeon Jungkook.

 

Well yeah he hurt me badly but I still feel so awful towards him. I feel bad for my behaviour towards him just now. He looked so sick.

 

I turn to the side of my bed and check my phone. It's already 12.13 am.

 

I got out of bed and walk outside of the room quietly.

 

Now I'm infront of Jungkook's room. 

 

No Hana! You promised yourself to ignore him! Just stay away!

 

I shouldnt do this.

 

But maybe I should. 

 

No I shouldnt. 

 

But then Hana he's sick so you should.

 

 

 

Fck it I'm going in.

 

I open the door quietly and find him still sleeping like a baby.

 

How precious.

 

The room is a little dark so I had to move very slowly cause the only light shining in here is the dim lights from street posts outside.

 

I make my way to the side of his bed and sit there.

 

I brush awayy his hair and touches his forehead. 

 

Gosh he's heating up. Poor baby. 

 

I walk out of the room and goes into the kitchen.

 

I grab a clean towel and a bowl of cold water. I walk back upstairs to his room again.

 

I set the things I brought on the table at the side of his bed. Then, I soak the towel into the water, rinse it and put it over his forehead.

 

Please get better soon. Why do you always fall sick?

 

I feel a warm tear ran down my cheek and it fell on his hand.

 

Jungkook moved a little and frowned in his sleep.

 

I wonder what he's dreaming about?

 

I keep on rinsing and placing the towel over his forehwad. It seems that his temperature has gone down a little.

 

Thank God.

 

It's already 2 am.

 

Wow I've been in here for 2 hours already?

 

I take his right hand and it with my other hand gently.

 

Why do I feel so much love for this man still? 

 

Everytime I look at his face, I feel the inevitable pain in my heart. Like there are invisible daggers piercing through. But then at the same time I cant bear to look at him when he's not okay.

 

What do I do?

 

I stare at his perfect features.

 

Jeon Jungkook. Stop falling sick please. It hurts me more seeing you this way compared to what you did.

 

I put his hand away and cup his face with my hands. 

 

"Rest well, I-I.. "

 

 

 

I love you.

 

I kiss his forehead and walk out of the room.

 

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

I woke up feeling a lot better than yesterday. I still feel quite dizzy but my muscles dont ache that much anymore. I touch my forehead and noticed that my body temperature went down a lot.

 

Wow just how good is that pill Jungah gave? Lol.

 

I try to get out of bed then a towel fell on my lap. 

 

What is this?

 

The towel is still quite damp.

 

Did someone came into my room?

 

Then, I look at the side of my table. I see a bowl of cold water.

 

Someone definitely came and took care of me.

 

Mom is the only one that would do such things for me but she isnt even around. 

 

Could it be Jungah? Then again since when is Jungah good with this kind of stuffs? 

 

No no impossible haha.

 

Hana? No. It cant be. Why would sh- wait. 

 

It cant be right?

 

She didnt even wanna talk to me yesterday and she doesnt know I'm sick. Not unless Jungah told her. Who could it be?

 

There I thought it was the medicine that made me feel better so quickly.

 

I get out of bed, grab my towel and make my way to the bathroom. I stop infront of the mirror before walking into the bathroom to take shower.

 

Damn. Even the sick Jeon Jungkook looks dashing and delicious *smiles proudly*

 

I turn away and stepped onto something. I bend down and pick it up.

 

A bracelet? 

 

Who's bracelet is this? Maybe the person who came into my room yesterday. I'm gonna ask the girls about it later.

 

I step out of my room and caught a very aromatic smell. Hana is cooking something.

 

Yay no delivery food today!

 

I look at the wall clock in the living room and realised it's already 1 pm. 

 

Wow I woke up a little too late. It's already lunch time.

 

"Goooddd morrrninnnn handsome oppa" Jungah grees me cheerly from the table counter in our kitchen.

 

"Do you mean that or is it just another snide remark?" I smirk.

 

"A little bit of both lol" Jungah laughs.

 

Just when will she be able to treat her brother nicely aishh~

 

"Hey Hana"

 

She turns around and smiles.

 

My kitten. She looks so good even without makeup on.

 

"How are you feeling? Better?" Jungah pats my head gently.

 

"I'm not you dog. Move your hands " I laugh and push her hand away softly.

 

"Ahaha okay that's Jeon Jungkook. That means you got better already. No clinic" Jungah got up and stands next to Hana.

 

Hana let out a short laugh.

 

"Well yeah I got better thanks to a certain someone" I smile to both them.

 

"It's okay oppa you dont need to thank me" Jungah smiles brightly.

 

Hana just turn to look at me for 2 seconds and continues her cooking. She didnt give any reaction.

 

"Btw I found a bracelet in my room on the floor. One of you must've dropped it when you came in" I took out the bracelet from my pocket and show it to them.

 

"Ohh that's Hana's" Jungah said abruptly.

 

Hana runs to me and snatches her bracelet.

 

Wow. Hasty much?

 

"T-thank you. I must have dropped it that night when I took you to your room" Hana distants herself from me.

 

She didnt even look at me.

 

Wait what? No, it wasnt in my room yesterday and my room aint that big for me to missed the stuffs that are on the floor. I just found it today. So that means - 

 

Hana was the one who came into my room yesterday.

 

"Really? But yesterday- " 

 

"It must have been that night" Hana said and walks back to Jungah.

 

Liar. Why are you lying to me?

 

I know you were the one who came into my room last night.

 

Is she trying to hide it from Jungah?

 

We'll talk about this again later kitten.

 

The girls set the table and we started eating our lunch.

 

"So have you finished your project?"

 

"Not yet but it will be done by tomorrow evening I think and Hana can go back tomorrow night. Right Hana?" Jungah looks at me then Hana.

 

Hana just nods in agreement.

 

Strange. Will she stay quiet forever?

 

After lunch, we clean up the kitchen like always.

 

"I'm going to the bathroom. Brb" Jungah said holding her tummy, running to the bathroom.

 

Hana's still washing the dishes.

 

"Hana. Let me do it. You must be tired from all that cooking" I smile at her.

 

She smiles at me and nod again. Then she walks away.

 

Wait, dont tell me this is another silent treatment? Ohh man.

 

She'll just smile and nod at me forever is it?

 

I finished up everything and walk into the living room. The girls are watching tv.

 

I sit beside Jungah across the couch where Hana is sitting.

 

She's watching the drama so intensely that she didnt notice I am looking at her.

 

Her glasses falls a little just above her nose and is slightly opened.

 

Gosh she's so cute I feel like kissing that lips!

 

Wow wow what am I thinking?! This is so wrong!

 

I look away and is taken aback to find my face just few inches from Jungah's. 

 

"What were you staring at?" Jungah asked with her squinted eyes while shoving the potato chips in .

 

"N-no nothing. Wh-what are you talking about" 

 

"I'm watching you Jeon Jungkook" Jungah moves away.

 

Fck this kid is freaking the hell outta me!

 

Hana looks at me without saying anything and turns her gaze to the tv screen again.

 

TALK TO ME!

 

I spent about an hour with them in the living room and the one talking to me is just Jungah. Hana will either laugh, smile, nod or shake her head. Those 4, fcking things.

 

I cant take this anymore!

 

I walk upstairs and get dressed.

 

"I'm going out with Jimin" I said to them.

 

They're still so immersed in the drama.

 

"Kay kay. Have fun then" Jungah replied while her eyes are still locked on the good-looking male character in the drama.

 

Aishh this brat!

 

You know what's the saddest part? 

 

Hana's acting like I dont exist at that moment. 

 

She didnt even turn to me or take a glimpse of me walking to the front door.

 

Turn around please! Ask me to take care of myself or something! Just something!

 

Fck I'm so desperate.

 

I let out a big sigh and walk out of the house.

 

At the end of the day, the only girl that's still and will always be with me is Park Jimin.

 

 

 

"Yo Chim. I'm here already" I said to Jimin through the phone.

 

"I'm here too bro" I see Jimin waves at me from the entrance of the restaurant.

 

"So what up? You lost all your side chicks till you had to go out with me? It's unusual for Jeon Jungkook To hit me up just to hangout? Jimin takes his sit infront of me while talking non-stop.

 

"You just wont stop talking even when you're sitting down will you?" I raise a brow, annoyed.

 

He just shrugs.

 

"Ahjumma two sets of bulkogi and a set of spicy ddukbokki please" Jimin said to the shop owner.

 

"Maekju? Soju?" he smirks.

 

"Dude I aint drinking in daylight" I roll my eyes.

 

"Ahahah okay okay chill. I'm just kidding bro" he laughs.

 

Haha. Very funny.

 

"Two sodas will do ahjumma" Jimin winks at the owner.

 

Pffttt what the hell Jimin?

 

"What's wrong with you? All cranky and riled . This must be about Hana right? Jimin scoffs.

 

Wow. How did he even?

 

"Lol funny you knew. Yeah it's her" I chuckle.

 

"Ahaha thought so. Cmon baby, daddy's all ears. What happened? How did you fcked up this time?" Jimin brings himself closer to me across the table and smirks.

 

"How did you know I fcked up?" 

 

"If you didnt you wont be acting this ty" he laughs.

 

I told him everything that happened.

 

Including the part that I might fancy her.

 

"Wow. Wow. Wow. I'm completely shooketh. You just went from mission impossible to mission freakin insanity. I didnt expect you would fck up this bad damn" Jimin frowns and looks away.

 

"I know right. I dont know what to do. Part of me wants to not give a fck about this. The other part wants me to make it up to her. I'm in a huge quandary"

 

"Actually it's quite simple. If you like her then do something. If you dont, just forget it" Jimin smiles brightly.

 

"Park freakin Jimin. Did you not hear what I just said? I'm not sure if I like her or not" I facepalm myself.

 

"Ohhh. Right. Then, how?" he asked.

 

"She wont talk to me. So I dont know how" I sigh.

 

"Maybe we should eat first and think later" Jimin dive in the food that just arrived.

 

Park Jimin. Thank you so much for helping 💔

 

I had lunch at home already but this kid havent eaten so why not? Another round of lunch wont hurt lol besides I'm not even paying for this.

 

We ate a lot and left that place. Jimin wanted to go to a skate park so I just agreed to the idea. We stayed that for few hours just watching people skate and talking about stuffs.

 

I feel a lot better somehow. He may not be the best person to go to when you need suggestions on stuffs but he's a real good listener.

 

I arrived home at 9pm after having dinner with Jimin. 

 

I got into my room and washed up. I walk into the study room to get my homework when I see Hana there reviewing their project.

 

She's wearing a cute yellow pyjamas, standing near the bookshelf at the corner of the room.

 

I couldnt help myself. The urge -

 

To hug her. 

 

Without realising, I was already wrapping my arms around her waist from the back.

 

What am I doing?

 

Hana froze and turn to me slowly. I losen my grip and let her go.

 

We are staring in each other's eyes. She look surprised.

 

"I'm-I'm sorry" I rub the back of my neck

.

Hana look away and walk out of the room.

 

What the fck? Why the heck did I just do that?! Jungkook you need to control yourself!

 

I did what I intended to do and walk back to my room.

 

" ! Why did I do that?! She's gonna hate me more!" I ruffle my hair roughly.

 

 

 

 

Hana's POV

 

I close the door to Jungah's room and puts my hand on my chest.

 

Calm down Hana. Or else your heart is gonna explode.

 

What the hell just happened?! 

 

Did Jungkook just backhugged me?!

 

No please, spirits of pure souls tell me it's not true!

 

I cant brain this. What is wrong with him?

 

I couldnt find Jungah in the room. She must be downstairs. 

 

I lie down on the bed. And -

 

You must be wondering why I refused to talk to him.

 

It's just - 

 

There's nothing to talk about.

 

I just cant see the importance of having a conversation with him or I'm just being ignorant enough to see.

 

I think he realised that I dont wanna talk to him. But I dont care.

 

It's just that whenever he tries hard to get my attention, I almost lost to the desire of talking to him again. The need to have him ruin my life and tease me 24/7.

 

I cant let these things get to me.

 

Not anymore.

 

However, I'm still intrigued to know the reason behind the backhug thing. 

 

What has gotten into him? 

 

Is he trying to get me to be one  of his toys?

 

Stop making me confused Jeon Jungkook.

 

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

It's Hana's last day here.

 

I'm gonna miss seeing that kitten around.

 

And again, she still wont utter a single word to me.

 

I'm so irritated she wont ask me anything about yesterday or talk about what happened the day before.

 

We're all in the living room, playing on our phones.

 

Suddenly, Jungah gets up from the couch abruptly.

 

"Guys, I need to go out for a while. Sora needs help with something. I'll be back real quick. Okay bye" Jungah runs to the door and waves all of a sudden.

 

"What?! Jungah wait! Where are you going?!" Hana runs to the door and see that Jungah already left with Sora.

 

What's going on?

 

I look at Hana. She looks back at me.

 

"What happened. Where is she going?" 

 

Hana shakes her head and tries to walk away.

 

"Yoon Hana, stop" I get up and walk to her.

 

She didnt budge.

 

I hold her shoulders and turn her to face me. Hana looks away.

 

"Why wont you talk to me? Are you gonna be like this forever? Run away from me?"

 

I walk closer to her but she backs away. Further from me.

 

She looks down, still not saying anything.

 

I shorten our gap and approach her till we reach the end of the couch in the living room. 

 

She has nowhere to run anymore. 


"Hana please. I know we had a rough start and I've shown you the worst side of me. But I need to know why you're being this way. Last few nights, I know you're the one who took care of me. So you cant say that you dont care about me. Tell me. What is it that I did wrong?" I look at her face.

 

She looks away again.

 

I'm still waiting for her to say something.

 

Few minutes passed and we're just still just standing there. Facing each other. But sadly - 

 

Nothing.

 

"THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!

 

I push her on the couch and get on top of her.

 

I hold her arms to the couch, locking her movements, trapping her in between me.

 

"If you're not gonna say anything. I'll make you" I whisper to her ear.

 

Sorry Hana. But you've tested my patience long enough.

 

We started rough and maybe that's what you need now.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

OMG!!! WHAT IS JUNGKOOK DOING?! He's acting like how he previously was!

 

Will Hana finally speak?

 

Dont forget to subscribe if you wanna know more! Do comment on the chapter and give your honest opinion. I accept every feedback with an open heart.

 

Thank you so much for the love and support! I'll continue to write better!

 

Love,
Juvy ❤