I need you

Fake Love

Jungkook's POV

 

"The shirt looks perfect on you" 

 

Her beautiful, hazel eyes formed wide circles.

 

It took me a few seconds to figure out what I have said. We just stood there, eyes locked on each other. Unwavered.

 

Aish I'm just making this more awkward. 

 

Things got a lot worse after that.

 

 My right hand moved, like it has a mind of it's own, it moved towards her glasses and took the round thing off. 

 

There I was, holding it in my right hand while the other still around her waist. The way her long eyelashes batted got me wandering like I'm in a never-ending maze. She really does have a gorgeous pair of mesmerizing eyes.

 

My most favourite thing about her.

 

I know I should have gotten rid of that stupid glasses long ago.

 

The shirt I gave hung well on her shoulders, revealing her perfectly sculpted collar bones and falls just right above her knees, showing her fair, slender, long legs.

 

Yoon Hana, she was already pretty, but how the hell could a plain coloured tee and the riddance of a pair of glasses makes someone so much more attractive?

 

I must be crazy.

 

Hana didnt move one bit. 

 

That feeling of having her close to me is indescribable. I just couldnt put the emotions within me in words. This whole fanfic could become a melodramatic novelet of cheesy emotions I dare say lol.

 

"I- ahhh, need to get my st-stuffs" she pulled herself off me and took her glasses from my hands.

 

Hana's face was crimson red. Her flushed cheeks made her look adorable and silly all at the same time.

 

That was unplanned but lol how amusing. I'm really enjoying this.

 

"Hana"

 

"Hmm. What?" she stopped and turned.

 

"What stuffs are you talking about? Are we here together for a holiday, kid?" I asked, arms crossed, wondering on what this girl was on about and what she was trying to do.

 

"I- uhmmm-" Hana sat herself on the bed, staring mid-air.

 

"You're really funny you know that?" I pinched her left cheek.

 

"Auchh. I'll ta-take that as a compliment" she half-smiled while rubbing her cheek. A little bashful.

 

I know she's losing her . Hana's just like that. Easily flustered, hasty, clumsy and when she feels challenged, she'll flare her ego. Thus, when that happens, girl never backs down.

 

My cute kitten. Extremely feisty but clumsy as hell.

 

"Are you hungry?" I stood infront of her, rubbing the back of my neck.

 

"No. I'm fine" she said soft. Hana had her head down. She looked restless.

 

Fidgeting, her hand rubbed on her fair thighs numerous times.

 

Ohh that's the issue. She was just-

 

embarassed.

 

I didnt quite notice at first but she was feeling ashamed all long. Because of the outfit.

 

Aish this lady.

 

I grabbed the comforter and threw it on her.

 

"I didnt see anything"

 

"Li-liar" she sniggered.

 

"Excuse me? There wasnt much to see anyway"

 

Hana sent me fierce glares.

 

I let out a chuckle before turning away. 

 

Cute.

 

Hana lied down and pulled the comforter over her body. 

 

I'm actually glad she finally managed to make herself comfortable. It sorta eased the awkwardness that has been lingering.

 

I made my way to the dresser to get a change of clean shirt when I heard her call out for me.

 

"Jungkook"

 

Jungkook? Just Jungkook? Excuse me? I dont remember we're of the same age?

 

"Who?" I faced her with a raised brow.

 

"Jungkook op-oppa?" 

 

I smiled short, satisfied.

 

"Yes. Do you need anything?" I asked without facing her.

 

I was busy going through my shirts when she asked me a question. One that strucked motions.

 

"You'll be sleeping outside right?"


Hana asked low.

 

She had half of her face hidden inside the comforter, looking straight at me.

 

I turned to her and gave a questioning look.

 

"Does that even make sense?"

 

Hana huffed angrily inside the comforter.

 

Ahahahaha this is fun.

 

I took out a newly-washed sleeveless, white tee. Pulling the shirt I had on over my head, I- 

 

"Oppa!" she shrieked.

 

"What now Yoon Hana?" 

 

Her scream halted my movements and after a few seconds, I found myself standing infront of her again.

 

"Why are you changing here?! The bathroom is over there!" she wheezed, finger pointing at where the bathroom is.

 

Hana still had her body hidden inside the comforter. Only showing her nose partially and her two pretty eyes.

 

Right. It slipped my mind. She's here.

 

"It's my house. I'll change where ever I want" leaving a scornful smile.

 

"Omg you're so annoying" she moved over harsh.

 

I couldnt help myself. Her reaction got me laughing so hard. It's astonishing how her small gestures entertain me so much.

 

I enjoy every second spent with this girl.

 

Hana was calm and quiet, her body all curled up into a fluff ball. I walked to the other side of the bed to check on her. She had her eyes closed. Serene. 

 

Relieved, that was what I was feeling.

 

She finally looked so peaceful after all those miserable moments we had few hours ago and the thoughts of her being okay again put me at ease.

 

Aching. My whole body was. I felt sore and my eyelits could barely hold on. 

 

I heard the clock striked. 

 

5 am.

 

Damn. What a night.

 

I found Hana sitting on the bed, hugging her knees when I came back into the room with a bottle of water. Her eyes were welling in tears.

 

I sat beside her.

 

"Hey. You okay? Why are you up again? Do you need anything?" I took her small hand in one of mine.

 

"It's nothing. Dont worry" she wiped a tear away.

 

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

 

Her lips did not move. She kept looking away.

 

"Look. It has been a long day for you. And me. So, why dont you lie down now. Quietly. Go to sleep. Dont think about it too much" I tucked her in. Caressing her hair softly.

 

"Oppa" she looked up to me.

 

"Hmm?" 

 

"Thank you" she said in a breath and closed her eyes.

 

Pffttt. What a fake hard-head haha. You're welcome.

 

I grabbed the chance to finally get some rest. I rested my body against the head of the bed. The bed shaked a little and the next thing I noticed was Hana, already facing me.

 

"Can I ask you something?" she half-whispered, still covering part of her face.

 

"Can you just shut up and sleep?"  I scrolled on my phone.

 

"Why did you help me?" she continued.

 

"What do you want to hear baby?" I placed the phone away and lied down next to her.

 

Hana backed away a little and that only made me narrow the gap. Putting a titsy tiny space between us. I felt her hard breathings on my face.

 

"C-can you move away a little?"

 

"You know the answer is no. Why bother asking?"

 

"Just answer my question please" she insisted, nose scrunched.

 

"Are you sure you wanna know?"

 

"Yes" she said, persistent.

 

"Really sure?" 

 

"Yes!" she finally pulled the comforter away from her face.

 

"You're gonna regret it" 

 

I landed a quick peck on her forehead. 

 

"This is why" 

 

She blinked twice but her eyes never strayed. Few seconds passed, but she still was the same. Like in daze. She never took her eyes off me.

 

To my own amazement, Hana wasnt surprised on the sudden move. She just smiled. Trust me, it's the warmest smile I have ever seen in my entire life. Warmer than any summer.

 

Hana scooted closer and wrapped her arms around me, resting her head on my chest.

 

Her actions caught me off guard I didnt know what to do. This sorta of thing would be the least of what I expected. Honestly, I didnt expect it at all.

 

Should I let her be? Should I hug her back?

 

I contemplated for quite some time, until I heard mumbles coming from her.

 

"Oppa, let's just stay like this for a while can we?" 

 

I flinched to her words.

 

"Aaa I-I guess s-so"

 

This feels great.

 

I put my arms around her, pulling her closer to me, embracing her tighter. My hand moved again, to its own momentum, her back soft.

 

That only made Hana snuggled more. Surprising. But I like it.

 

I heard her giggle. Face still burried in my chest.

 

"Yoon Hana. Are you okay?" 

 

"I'm fine. I never knew that snuggling with someone could feel so good" she replied.

 

"Excuse me? Someone?" 

 

"Pardon me sir. I mean, I never knew that snuggling with the honourable Jeon Jungkook would feel this good" she giggled again.

 

I couldnt but to smile proudly to her statement. She was just too adorable. I dont know what got into her but somehow, I wish this moment could last a little longer.

 

"Are you really feeling okay Hana?"

 

Hana lifted her head. Eyes matching the level of my jaw. She blinked soft and I feel so attacked.

 

Girl stop fluttering my heart with that insanely beautiful, butterfly-like eyes of yours!

 

"I'm okay. Why do you keep asking that?" she asked, puzzled.

 

"Because I'm worried. Your behaviours are so unusual. You would usually give me intense hateful glares or ask me to stay away" 

 

"Well that's because your acts are despicable most times. I extremely despise those days where you would pick on me and play me" her lips pouting.

 

"What? When di-"

 

"Wait. I'm not done yet" Hana had her palm on my face.

 

"What am I talking about? You do that, still. I mean there are hundreds of other girls that are pretty, slim and y like cmon man why must it always be me?" she continued, her small hands patted my chest hard. Not hurting. Just enough to relent her frustrations.

 

I could not answer her question. I just could not think of any explanation that seemed sensible enough. Enough to make sure that I wont make a fool out of myself.

 

And ! Stop pouting like that woman I might not be able to restrain myself geez.

 

"I didnt know you could get cutesy and girly like this Yoon Hana" I chuckled.

 

"Am notttt!" she whined.

 

"Dont deny it that's what you're doing now" I touched her nose with a finger.

 

"Oppa you still didnt answer my question" she pushed my forehead away a little from her face with her index finger.

 

"I aint obliged to answer anything to anyone and you, stop pouting"

 

"But oppa-" she whined again

 

"Hana I said stop pouting"

 

"You're changing the topic" Hana released her hands around me and turned to her back.

 

Oh wow now she's throwing tantrums on me?!

 

"Hana come on baby dont give your back to me. I want to see your gorgeous face" I tried to pursuade.

 

"No" she said stern.

 

"Stop being a baby"

 

"Excuse me? You're a baby. You legit still drink chocolate shake with oreo crumbs dude. Who's the baby now?" she dissed, still facing the opposite way.

 

But I can still hear faint chuckles.

 

Silly baby.

 

"You better turn around right now or I'll leave you here in this room. Alone" I said while trying to get off the bed.

 

I felt a gentle pull at the hem of my shirt.

 

"No no. Please dont leave me. I'll do whatever you say" her eyes pleaded for my companionship.

 

And no. I did not miss what she said. It's game time.

 

"Anything?"

 

"Ahh uhh I mean ahhh t-thats not what I'm-I'm-I meant to say" she stuttered. 

 

Blood literally left her face, leaving only pale, blue piece of beautiful canvas that unveiled sinful regrets.

 

"No turning back now"

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you so so so much to my loyal subscribers and readers. I'm sorry for my absence and the long hiatus. 

More new chapters will come and I'm gonna reveal my first one shot soon.

Thank you again. Do vote, subscribe and comment down below. Your voice matters.

 

Love,

Juvy