Chocolate shake

Fake Love

Jungkook's POV

 

It's finally the holidays. Well although it's just a week I'm still glad I'll be away from school. Atleast I wont have to abruptly do stupid things around her again.

 

Sometimes I do wonder whether these days I flirt a lot because it's what I always do or because I wanna show those things to Hana. Just what do I gain from doing that? I have no fckin idea.

 

But whenever I do such things it's either she'll show her poker face or she'll walk away. No distinguisable reaction.

 

I was hoping maybe she would uhmm - be mad? Upset? Yell at me? I dont know but just something you know. And I dont know why I keep on doing those things either.

 

I miss her tho. I really do.

 

Last week was awful. I went to the club with Hyemi. Actually she dragged me there. She said she wanted to go out go get food then she forced me to go to the club. I was not in the mood to argue so I played along. I wanted to get Hana off my head too. So, why not?

 

I tried to have fun. Even being there with Hyemi makes me feel like I wanna be there with Hana instead. That plastic was just too much to handle, she was literally making me touch her all over. Desperate as fck.

 

I wonder why it felt like Hana was there. Why would she be at such a place right? She's a good kitten.

 

My kitten.

 

Gosh how I miss calling her that. I've known that girl for just 2 weeks but she makes me feel so confused inside. 

 

Just what is it I want from her? 

 

"Oppa!" I heard a loud bang on the door.

 

"What do you want sis? It's not even lunch time yet"

 

"No it's not that. I just wanna tell you that Hana will be here today because we have a school project to be done. So please dont act all ty or disturb us. Thank you" Jungah said from outside.

 

WHAT?! MY KITTEN'S GONNA BE HERE?!

 

I ran to the door, opened it and grab Jungah.

 

"What did you say?Who's gonna be here?"

 

"Auch you're hurting me Jungkook. I said Hana's gonna be here. Yoon Hana. The girl from Denver. My new bff. Incase you forgot again" Jungah smirks.

 

Of course I remember her. She's all I think about these days. Well that came out cheesy.

 

"How long? Will she be staying here?" I asked cautiously.

 

"OMG JJK! You're such a fcking genius oppa! That's a better idea! I'll call and ask her to pack her stuffs so that she can stay here for a couple of days! That way we'll finish our work faster and Hana doesnt have to waste her gas and energy! Thanks for the gorgeous thought!" Jungah patted my back and ran to her room.

 

"FCK JUNGAH! WAIT DONT CALL HER!"

 

that idiot. No. I'm the idiot. Why did I have to go and ask such question. Stupid.

 

 

 

 

 

Hana's POV

 

"Hey babe. I think it's better if you could pack some stuffs and stay here for few days. We can finish our work faster and you dont have to drive here everyday right" Jungah said excitedly through the phone.

 

"Hmm I dont know Jeong. I have to ask my parents first about that. And few days sounds like a very long time so I dont know if they'd actually let me"

 

"Just try and ask first! It's gonna be fun you know! You, me and lots of good food in the house! It's gonna be epic" Jungah shouted.

 

"Fine fine. I'll ask them and text you whether it's a green card or red card okay?"

 

"Yay!! See you later bestie!"

 

I end the call and run downstairs.

 

"Omma, can I stay at Jungah's place for few days to finish our work. I swear I'll behave" I begged.

 

"I dont know honey. Thats quite some time" mom sighs.

 

"Just let her go yeobo. She's not a baby anymore. Besides, it's just for few days and maybe Hana could pick up a thing or 2 about Korean culture from another Korean family" dad tried to persuade mom.

 

"Ohh alright then. Be promise you'll be careful and you'll call me everyday to tell on your whereabouts. Understood?" mom put one hand one her hips and smiles.

 

"Yes mam!" I salute.

 

"Thanks appa" I kiss my dad's cheek.

 

"Anything for my baby girl" appa pinches my cheek.

 

I went up to my room. Packed some stuffs and put on a casual outfit. I applied some BB cream and a lip gloss. And no. I'm not trying to impress Jungkook. He isnt gonna be around anyways. It's just that I cant afford to look sloppy going to someone else's house right? Ohh yes. My diary. My life. I forgot to grab it.

 

Cant go anywhere without this baby can I? My whole life and dignity is in that.

 

After that, I kissed my parents goodbye and drove to Jungah's house. Her house seems as quiet as it has always been. I go to the door and pushed on the doorbell.


Nobody opened. So, I push it again. Then the door swings open -

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Hana imnida" I bowed.

 

And when I look up, our eyes met.

 

Jeon Jungkook

 

I couldnt say anything and my heart is pounding like hell. He didnt say anything either. 

 

We are still looking in each other's eyes. I can literally see his pupils shaking. 

 

I wonder why?

 

Then he opens his mouth.

 

"Hmm aaa uhmm I thought it was Jimin" he rubs the back of his neck.

 

I just look down. Gosh my cheeks feel so hot and I can pass out any second now.

 

"HANA! You're here. Cmon come in. Mom made lunch. You must be hungry" Jungah appeared beside him.

 

"Move away JK. Why didnt you invite her inside sheesh" Jungah whined.

 

She pulled me in and I walk right pass Jungkook without uttering a single freakin word to him.

 

Maybe it's better this way.

 

I can see him from the corner of my eye. He's tailing us from behind.

 

"Good afternoon Mrs. Jeon. It's nice to see you again. I'm sorry if I'm causing any inconvenince by staying here" I bowed.

 

"Ohh no sweetheart. What are you talking about, Hana? You're Jungah's bestfriend so that means you're family. You're one of the Jeons now. You're welcome here anytime" Mrs. Jeon said, embracing me.

 

"Legally, if she's part of the Jeons, she'd have to marry oppa" Jungah laughs hysterically.

 

"Well, that could work too" Jungkook shrugs.

 

Excuse me what?! Hello! Now I exist in your life?! Is he being serious now?! You said that so easily when you acted like you dont know me before. Ohhh, I know. Maybe he's just trying to play it cool infront of his mom.

 

.

 

And no thanks I dont wanna marry a hole like you!

 

"Oh my what a wonderful idea. I would love to have a beautiful and kind daughter in law like Hana" Mrs. Jeon touches my right cheek and smiles sweetly.

 

I just smile back.

 

These Jeons! Why are they putting me in this devastating situation?! *sighs*

 

"Eat up Hana. We have lots more" Jungah chuckles.

 

This . She said Jungkook wont be around but why the hell is he fckin infront of my nose?! I'm gonna kill her! She should've said Jungkook's home. I wouldnt have packed my stuffs!

 

I CANT LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE WITH JEON JUNGKOOK FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS! HELL NO!

 

We finished our meals, cleaned the dishes and thanked Mrs. Jeon for the delicious meal. I grabbed Jungah's hand and pull her upstairs leaving Jungkook and Mrs. Jeon in the kitchen. He is helping his mom to clean up the kitchen.

 

Omg how reliable. I wonder if he'll help me like that when we're married? 😍

 

Wow what?! Why am I thinking of such a thing damn! I need to get my head straight! My heart is too soft for him.

 

I upgraded his position from hole to bae real quick lol!

 

We got to Jungah's room.

 

"JEON JUNGAH!! Why didnt you tell me Jungkook's here?! If I knew I wouldnt have agreed about staying here" I closed my eyes and lie down on the bed.

 

"Ahahah why? What difference does it make if he's around? Jungkook said he changed his mind and wanna stay home" Jungah said happily.

 

I'm gonna give her a tight slap.

 

"It's embarassing. How can I live with someone else's brother?!"

 

"Relax Han! There's me, my mom, my dad and Jungkook. It's not like it's just the 3 of us in this house. Besides, you have me. It wont be awkward trust me" Jungah said while lying next to me.

 

"JUNGAH, JUNGKOOK, HANA DEAR. CAN YOU COME DOWNSTAIRS FOR A MINUTE" Mrs. Jeon called.

 

I walked out of the room and bumped into Jungkook. He managed to grab me before I hit the wall behind my back. 

 

"Sorry and thanks" I said without looking at him.

 

"It's okay. Watch where you're going kitten" he said sternly and walk downstairs.

 

Did I hear that wrongly?! He called me kitten right?! *shouts like mad in head*

 

"Kids listen. I know this is short notice but just dont freak out. Your appa has to work out of the country and for some reason I have to tag along. It's just gonna be 5 days long and during that time I want you to take care of your needs on your own. Can you do that? And Hana I'm so sorry that this happened" Mrs. Jeon explained and holds my hands.

 

"No, it's okay Mrs. Jeon I totally understand" I pat the back of her hand softly.

 

"But omma what do we eat?! For 5 days. Usually you'll be gone for just 2 days. We cant order delivery or eat outside everyday" Jungah whined and hugs her mom.

 

"Well there's nothing I can do sweety. I think thats the last option you have. That is why I told you to help me in the kitchen! But you always managed to escape with some sort of nonsense excuses" Mrs. Jeon laughs and hit Jungah's arm lightly.

 

"Dont worry omma. I think I can handle few meals. No problem. I'm Jeon Jungkook after all" Jungkook smiles proudly.

 

"Well Kookie baby, I know the last dish you did was delicious but you almost burnt down the entire kitchen. I'd rather hire your Jin hyung to cook for you guys while I'm not around but he's not even in town" Mrs. Jeon furrows her brows.

 

Jungah laughs hysterically at what her mother said and Jungkook just crosses his arms and pouted.

 

"Hmm Mrs. Jeon. I can cook for them. It wont be a problem" 

 

I dont know why the fck I said that but we cant afford to starve right for 5 days right?

 

"Hana you can cook?" Mrs. Jeon's eyes glistens.

 

"I'm not that good but I can make few dishes. I'm pretty sure it's enough to keep us alive for these few days" I smile.

 

"Thank God Hana I'm so happy and grateful you're here. Thank you so so much. I'll leave the house management to you and Jungah okay?" she hugs me.

 

"And Jeon Jungkook. Make sure you take a very very good care of your sister and my future daughter in law okay? They're my precious gems. I'm counting on my big boy to take the responsibility" Mrs. Jeon hugs Jungah then Jungkook.

 

"Okay omma. I will" Jungkook nods.

 

Awkward. He didnt even react to when her mom mentioned daughter in law. Is he agreeing to it or he just doesnt give a fck? 

 

I think it's the latter.

 

Mrs. Jeon left and Jungkook went upstairs.

 

"So much for there's me, my mom, my dad and Jungkook. It's not like it's just the 3 of us in this house" I imitated Jungah and roll my eyes.

 

"Hehe I'm sorry boo. It's not like I predicted that this would happen" Jungah plays with her fingers while looking down.

 

"Whatever Jeong. If I ever get caught up in a humiliating situation, you're so dead" I glared at her and walk upstairs.

 

"Ohh cmon man. We promised to have fun" Jungah whined while trying to catch up.

 

"Shut up whiny" I laugh.

 

We both went to her room and started working on our project.

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

There it goes again. My desire to touch her. It's not just about fcking someone you know, I just wanna feel her skin so badly. Her touch. I wanna hold her hands and touch her face, her hair, just feel her warmth. *sighs*

 

Fck Hana. I avoided you for 3 freakin weeks and is defeated in just few hours.

 

When I saw her at our door just now, I felt like grabbing her into my arms. I really dont know why. I cant seem to act normal too. *ruffles hair*

 

I know she knows I've been avoiding her. And I can see she's doing the same too. She refused to talk to me. I can sense that. This whole time she only said 3 words to me.

 

Maybe it's better this way.

 

We had pizza just now. Hana wanted to cook but I said she should do it tomorrow. We ate dinner quietly in the leaving room and went to our rooms. I didnt talk to both Hana and Jungah at all during dinner.

 

It's better to avoid awkward moments. 

 

I closed my eyes trying to get rid of unsettling things and drift off to dreamland.

 

 

 

*next day*

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

I woke up to the most beautiful scent from downstairs. 

 

Someone's cooking in the kitchen. Must be Hana.

 

I look at the clock and it's just 9am.

 

Wow. Is she always up this early?

 

I walked downstairs and make my way to the kitchen.

 

! It's just us!

 

Where the hell is Jeon Jungah?! Ohh right. She'll only wake up at noon when mom's away.

 

Fck it! Too late to run anyway. She saw me.

 

"Ahem. Morning" I fake coughed.

 

"Ohh good morning Jungkook sunbae. I mean, oppa" she look at me.

 

Oppa ~~~

 

That sounds so good.

 

"What are you making?"

 

"Just toasts, scrambled eggs, sausages and baked beans. Sorry I had to take us to the US to have breakfast this morning. I might have to go out with Jungah later to do some grocery shopping. There arent enough stuffs in the fridge to prepare rice and side dishes for lunch" she smiles.

 

Help. My hearteu ~~~

 

She's saying more than 3 words to me today. What's going on?

 

I decided to just tone down my ego and treat her naturally since we'll be living together for quite some time and she'll be cooking for everyone after all.

 

"It's okay. As long as we dont starve. I'll take you two for grocery shopping later"

 

"No, no. Jungah and I will take my ca-" Hana shakes her head.

 

"I'll take you. I insist"

 

"Ohh okay then. Thank you" she looks down while playing with the side of her shirt.

 

Super cute.

 

"Uhmm, do you need anything? Juice? Coffee? Milk?" Hana asked softly then look away.

 

Wow she's looking out for meeeeee ~~~

 

"Do-do you happened to know how to make chocolate shake with just milk and chocolate syrup? Mom always make it for me" I look away too.

 

"Yeah of course. Do you want oreo crumbs in it?" Hana chuckles.

 

"Why are you laughing? And yes please"

 

"Ohh it's nothing. At school you're always all cool and popular but then at home you have things like chocolate shake and oreo haha. I find it cute" she chuckles again while covering .

 

No idiot.Your're cute.

 

I just smirk.

 

"I'll make it for you right away" Hana goes to the fridge.

 

Man, just what cant she do?! Any girl that knows how to make good chocolate shake for me deserves to share her whole life time with me lol!

 

"Uhmm oppa, can you please wake Jungah up? Because breakfast is ready. If you cant the- "

 

"I'll go" I cut her off.

 

She's just like mom. It doesnt feel like mom's not here. Mom always make me get Jungah foe breakfast on weekends because that kid just wont get up early on weekends.

 

We all had breakfast together and it was great. Hana's cooking was beyond amazing. We're not gonna starve these few days thank God!

 

It wasnt that awkwad either. I managed to say a thing or two to her. We had some casual conversation and I was really enjoying it. The girls are getting ready to go out for grocery shopping.

 

When we are about to go out, I see a very annoying figure at our doorstep.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Seems like Jungkook and Hana's relationship is getting better! 

 

Will they finally know about each other's feelings?!

 

Who's the mysterious figure?!

 

Dont forget to comment, subscribe and vote!

 

Love,

Juvy ❤