Cafe drama.

Fake Love

Hana's POV

 

Why did I come here in the first place? Ohh right because he asked me too.

 

I entered the cafe with a heavy heart and a hazy mind. My head kept on telling me that it was a bad idea to come here but my heart desired otherwise. 

 

I looked around the cafe and found Jungkook at the other end of the cafe by the glass window. The spot was pretty secluded.  Rays from the sun shone brightly across the place he was sitting and it did wonders to his features. He was already perfect but I have never really took the time to study his entire existence.

 

His brown hair fell perfectly just above his brows. It looked soft and beautiful. I just noticed that he has dark, black highlights within his brown hair. It made him look so-

 

y.

 

What? Dark haired boys are y right?

 

He has a pair of a gorgeous brown eyes, slightly puffy underneath, a pointy nose but it's quite large lol.

 

Cute still.

 

And those lips. Small and pink. That thing drove me crazy all the time. It looked so perky and juicy. Furthermore, the soft texture was indescribable that when it touched my lips it felt like I was kissing a strawberry flavoured cotton candy. It drove my guts nuts, I wanted more. Intoxicating and sweet at the same time.

 

Yoon Hana why are you thinking about his lips?!

 

The handsome devil waved at me and gave a short 'Come here' gesture.

 

I nodded and walked to him. Not too fast not too slow. Took my time to clear up my thoughts and get things straight. A perfect pace to prepare for whatever he has to say.

 

"Sorry if I was late" I took my seat in front of him.

 

"No I just arrived too. Should we order something?" he said. Keeping a casual tone

 

Okay this is rather normal. Nothing too crazy.

 

The waitress came and handed us the menus. I didnt bother looking through because there's only one thing that I would always order whenever I'm here.

 

"One caramel latte please. With extra vanilla syrup"

 

"Of course miss" the girl waiter said.

 

"One chocolate shake please. Thank you" Jungkook closed the menu and gave it to the waitress.

 

Weird. He didnt seem to be flirting with her? Usually he would be flirting with everyone be it the waiter or the garbage collector lol.

 

"Is it possible to have oreo crumbs in the chocolate shake?" 

 

"Yes miss. We would put some if customers request for it" the waitress chuckled.

 

I raised both my brows at Jungkook and he frowned at my question. I let out a small laugh before dismissing the waiter.

 

"Do you really have to embarrass me like that?" Jungkook scoffed.

 

"It's fun to be played sometimes right when you're the one who're always playin?" I smirked.

 

"Funny" he looked away.

 

"Hey, it's fine to like chocolate shakes with oreo crumbs okay? I'd marry any guy who loves that" I assured him.

 

. I did not just say that.

 

"Really? You would?" Jungkook asked.

 

.

 

 His lips formed a devilish smile that could wipe out the sanity in my already fragile mind. 

 

Why am I always so weak in front of this man when I've prepared to be the one who holds the game every single ing time?! *sighed*

 

"So would yo-" 

 

"Anyway what do you need me for?" I cut his sentence. 

 

I cant let him finish that!

 

He looked at me intensely, gazing deeply into my pupils. Arms rested at the sides of the cafe's couch.

 

"I didnt think you'd come" he said, very secretely.

 

"Well, you've never asked to meet outside. So, I reckoned it must be important" I focused on him.

 

Jungkook leaned in and that shooked me a little.

 

I backed away slowly and Jungkook caught my left hand. 

 

"Jungkook!" I gasped.

 

"Can you please stop doing this?"

 

"I'll stop doing it when you stop running and backing away from me" he muttered.

 

He released my hand.

 

I huffed.

 

"How are you so cute even when you're angry?" he chuckled.

 

"Can you please tell me now why exactly are we here? 

 

He leaned back again, hand tapping his jaw. He started at me with heavy lits, his lips formed a small curve.

 

"Are you still in contact with Hanbin?" he questioned, eyes unwavered.

 

"What?"

 

Did he just say Hanbin?

 

"Hanbin? You mean the one my mom mentioned?" my brows furrowed.

 

"How many do you know?" he smirked.

 

That sarcastic tone. I aint gonna let you have your way this time around mister.

 

"Not as many as the Jang Hyemis you know" I countered.

 

"Ooo feisty" he sniggered.

 

Boi no offense I love you but you're really getting on my nerves.

 

"Hanbin is just a good friend. We were quite close back then but not anymore. He moved to Japan and I moved here. We lost contact some time ago. Happy?"

 

"Ohhhh okay" he said bluntly.

 

His pink lips drew a half smile.

 

But I was able to see right through him then and there. The 'other' mischievious smile formed in his mind.

 

"What did you ever do with him?" he continued.

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"Have you kissed him before?" he enquired shamelessly.

 

"Jungkook sunbae"

 

"I told you to call me oppa right?" he whined.

 

"Can I not do that?"

 

"Why not?" 

 

"Because I dont want to? Why must I follow whatever you say?"

 

"Because I say so and you're gonna listen"

 

"Why should I? You're not my boyfriend?"

 

"Why are you always talking back to me these days?!" he snapped.

 

That tone got me weak on my knees. I let my head fall, avoiding every possible eye contact.

 

He sighed heavily.

 

"Sorry. I didnt mean to scare you" his eyes softened.

 

"I-it's okay. I was rather rude so yeah. I'm sorry too" I lifted my head sedately.

 

The 2-minute awkward silence went on until our drinks arrived. Jungkook thanked the waitress and passed me my latte.

 

"Is it okay? The latte here?" he suddenly asked.

 

I turned my eyes away from the window to his face. I was too caught up with the scene going on in front of me. Two old couple crossing the street hand in hand.

 

Lovely.

 

"Uhh uhm yeah it's. Nice" I smiled. 

 

"I dont drink coffee actually" he said faintly. A little bashful.

 

"You dont?" 

 

Lord please help me hold in my crazy hysterical laugh.

 

"You're such a baby" I blabbed.

 

Ohh did I just say that out loud?

 

Jungkook stared at me for a while and let out a small laugh.

 

"Indeed I am. So what?" he smiled.

 

That smile asdfghjkl.

 

"So did you?" he said abruptly.

 

"Did I what?" 

 

"Kiss him?" his eyes burned with curiousity.

 

"Why are we still on this?"

 

I cant believe this boi.

 

"Because I wanna know" he replied stern.

 

"Curiosity kills the cat"

 

"A small kitten like you would be the least threatening" he scoffed.

 

Ughh I really can believe this piece of sh- *$#%#$*%+ 

 

"I didnt. I told you we were just friends. Which part of that do you not understand?"

 

"I totally get it now" he grinned sheepishly.

 

Crazy.

 

"You asked me to come all the way out here just to ask those questions?!" I yelled.

 

Well maybe just a little.

 

"What if I say yes? What are you gonna do?" he said, arms crossed.

 

OH. MY. EFFIN. GOD.

 

"Jungkook su- oppa. Dont you have a phone?

 

"Of course I do. I called you once remember?" he shoved his phone in front of my face.

 

"Then why didnt you just call?"

 

"Ohh. I didnt think of that" he scratched the back of his neck.

 

I feel like pulling my hair out any second now. Or his.

 

"You know we can do a lot more on the phone right?" a devilish smile crept up his face.

 

Of course. How could I ever forget the 'y call' we had?

 

It got me demented for a few days.

 

"Anyway since you wanted to ask just those few questions then I'll be leaving now" I picked up my stuffs from the table.

 

"Leaving so soon? It hasnt even been 10 minutes princess" he sneered.

 

Yeah boi another 10 minutes with you then my heart will definitely go kaboom this time.

 

"You went out with Yoongi hyung and that barbecue guy for hours but you cant spend more than 10 minutes with me?" he slyly uttered.

 

Barbecue who?

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Dont try to fool me kitten. I saw you with him twice. Laughing and giggling, all squishy and comfy with each other eheheh uhuhuhu ahahah" he rolled his eyes, imitating my actions.

 

Did you just roll that damn thing boi?!

 

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I shaked my head.

 

"Cmon dont you remember? We met at the bbq restaurant at the mall. You were with him" he looked away, annoyed.

 

Jay oppa?

 

"For God's sake oppa. Yoongi oppa is your good friend and that barbecue guy you're talking about is my brother" I explained.

 

"How many guys do you have Hana like seriously? First, this Hanbin then Yoongi and now a so-called brother?" he mocked.

 

"What the hell? He's my biological brother you sick human! He's a trainee at an entertainment company and he doesnt stay home" I bawled.

 

I just cant tolerate anymore.

 

"For the record, I aint your hoe, Jang Hyemi. Keep that in mind. And I'm leaving. You'll never change" I grabbed my stuffs and walked away, ignoring his calls.

 

Then, I realised, warm tears ran down my cheeks.

 

. He made me cry again. What an insensitive jerk.

 

"Hana wait" I heard faintly.

 

I walked out of the door without turning back. I cant let him see me cry. I cant let him know that I'll always be weak when it comes to Jeon Jungkook. I must not let him know.

 

Why did I leave gosh I'm so stupid. I should have stayed and fight back. 

 

You're so weak Yoon Hana!

 

 

 

 

 


Jungkook's POV

 

Move Jeon Jungkook! You gotta stop her! You're the one who screwed up!

 

I watched her walk away firm and sure. She was really mad I could see her eyes fumed with vexation. That must have pissed her off a lot.

 

Why did I say such things again? And why am I still thinking about this?! For 's sake, get up and run after her!

 

I got up swiftly, ran to the cashier and paid for our drinks. I got to her as she stepped out the front door, grabbing her petite arm but somehow I gripped a little too hard that she spunned around, her face and body landed on my chest. I held her waist, holding her from falling.

 

Hana looked up and our eyes met. She blinked in shock but stayed perfectly silent.

 

"Wait. I-I'm sorry. Again. I was stupid. Again. I didnt mean to say that. It's just I was a little irritated. I'm truly sorry" I looked at her, hopeless.

 

Hana looked away and sighed. She pulled away from me and stepped back.

 

"Thats it? You hurt me then you apologise. Over and over. After that, you expect us to be okay again Jeon Jungkook? How much longer do you intend to treat me this way oppa? Mocking and making fun of me relentlessly?" she said, crestfallen.

 

"Hana, I-"

 

"I'm tired. I'll be leaving first. Have a good day" she bowed and left.

 

And I let her go just like that. We needed this space. And I needed some time to reflect on myself. I just dont wanna trouble her any further. I walked to my car feeling all hateful and disheartened.

 

Maybe a long, deep sleep will help me feel better.

 

Or so I thought. 

 

I laid in bed shirtless, tossing and turning trying to put myself to sleep. But I just cant. The kitten wont leave my mind.

 

It has been 2 hours now and I havent even add the other 2 hours spent contemplating on whether I should call her or not.

 

.

 

I rolled off my bed and grabbed my phone near the lamp stand on the bedside table, scrolled through and stopped at Hana's phone number.

 

Should I?

 

Maybe I shouldnt?

 

But I should?

 

Put in more effort?

 

But why would I do that?

 

Ughh whatever!

 

*clicked call*

 

It rang once. Twice and-

 

"He-hello?Tsk tsk" I heard the person on the other line sobbing.

 

"Hana? Are you okay?" I asked, panicking obviously.

 

"Op-oppa I-I" she whimpered.

 

I got up and pulled on my shirt 

 

"Hana, tell me where are you now?" 

 

where are my car keys?!

 

I could still hear her sobbing and weeping that moment.

 

"Baby just stay where ever you are I'll come get you" 

 

"I-"

 

The call ended.

 

"Yoon Hana?!"


---------------------------------------------------

 

What happened to Hana?!

 

Keep on reading to know more! Thank you so so much for your time and patience. I truly appreciate every subscriber and reader. Dont forget to subscribe, comment and vote!

 

Love,
Juvy ❤