I hate you!

Fake Love

"I dont expect any of you to understand what I'm feeling. What I'm going through. You dont need to try to put yourself in my shoes. And please. I beg you. Dont pity me" I sob.

 

"I'm not enraging. Please dont see this as some sort of lashings. I just dont want anyone to do anything about this. It's my problem with him and I would appreciate it if that stays as it is. Please" I burst out crying.

 

"We understand Hana. Now please stop crying or I'll cry with you" Rhea unnie takes me in her arms, holding me close.

 

"But unni-" Jungah stopped.

 

"Jungah hush! As her bestfriend, you should understand her the most. Please respect Hana's decision" Becca unnie smiles.

 

Jungah nods.

 

"I'm sorry baby. I was just hoping things could get better" Jungah looks at me. Tiny crystals of tears are forming in her eyes.

 

She pulled me into a long hug, embracing me tight that I struggled finding room to breath.

 

She feels bad for leaving me alone with Jungkook that day. I can see it in her eyes without she forming it with words. I understood her position. Her intention. She was just trying to help and I cant blame her for everything that happened.

 

She's my bestfriend after all.

 

"Group hug!!!!" Sora laughs.

 

They squeez me into a tight hug.

 

I'm so grateful to have them with me. Eventhough we've just met, it totally felt like I've known them forever. So warm and loved. I couldnt feel more thankful.

 

Jungah must have been so furious right now but I'm glad she'd put away her anger in respect to the decision I made.

 

I wanna settle this on my own.

 

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

"No girl deserves to be treated this way and I am not your fckin toy! Stay away from me jerk!" she screamed.

 

I can still hear it. Her voice. What she said that day. It keeps on haunting me. Keeping me awake from my sleep. More sleepless nights day by day.

 

Just because of one ty incident.

 

 She was totally right.

 

I'm a freakin jerk.

 

"Jeon Jungkook! Please pay attention in class! I'm still very unhappy about your performance on last week's quiz!" Mr. Lee glares at me"

 

My thoughts are distorted a little by that sudden mad rebuke. I tried to pay attention to the lesson again. To whatever class this is. 

 

Still. I cant. She wont leave my mind. That kitten.

 

I'm not sure of what I feel. 

 

I'm not sure on how she sees me now. 

 

How foolish.

 

Of course she hates me. 

 

That's the most prominent feeling she would felt towards me after everything that happened.

 

Hatred and disgust.

 

I'm pretty sure I'm just a horrible, merciless beast in her eyes.

 

What she thinks about me should have been the last thing I'm distressed about but then I cant help myself. 

 

It's all there is in my mind.

 

Technically, she's nothing to me.

 

Or so I thought.

 

Of course we've bumped into each other very frequently. The school aint that big. And she's with Jungah 24/7. What more do you expect?

 

I've been trying my best to avoid her. My best I tell ya.

 

But here's the tragic part. I see her-

 

Everywhere.

 

Like literally everywhere. Which brings us to the next question.

 

Are those moments when I see her are real or was I just hallucinating?

 

Lucid dreaming?

 

Maybe.

 

I dont know.

 

Here's another more bewildering issue. 

 

She didnt try to avoid me. I can tell.

 

She would come to Jungah purposely just to ask about homework and stupid stuffs when we're about to go home after school. Instead, she could have just texted Jungah. 

 

I know you people are wondering why is it that I'm saying like it's a huge deal. It fckin is when you walk from one side of the parking lot to the other side which is like 1km away. 

 

You get me?

 

1km is like 1000m equals to 0.621 mile.

 

Who the fck would walk as far as that just to ask about a stupid homework or a quiz that passed or ask questions like "What are you gonna do tonight?" when there's this thing called handphone. Cellphone. Mobile phone. Internet. Laptop. 

 

Hello? 

 

Technology? 

 

Unless you're living with the Flintstones, that's a different case.

 

Irrelevant isnt it?

 

I thought so.

 

What are you trying to do Yoon Hana? Really?

 

I'm gonna lay another shocking revelation. 

 

These whole 2 fckin weeks, I talked to 0 girls. No sweet talks, no flirts, no kisses, no make outs, no nothing.

 

Why?

 

I dont know.

 

And everytime I open my phone,

 

823 messages from 11 chats.

 

Obviously 200 messages would be those nonsensical conversations in Bangtan bbang (room). 

 

(P/s: Bangtan bbang is the real name for BTS' personal chatroom-authornim)

 

Another 10 from Jungah.

 

And the others, from girls I give 0 fcks about.

 

I dont have the heart for it.

 

Again, I dont know why.

 

I stay at home a lot. Locking myself away in my personal space. 

 

The hyungs tried to dig in on the actual issue but I always shut them out.

 

I dont need anyone at the moment.

 

This Yoon Hana. She affected me in ways I could not fathom.

 

I dont wanna have anything to do with her anymore. 

 

Please, just stay away from me.

 

 

 

 

Jungah's POV


I'm just so so so mad at Jungkook after I learnt what happened. 24/7 fuming with anger everytime  I see him. So fckin vexed. I feel like knocking some sense into that ty brain of his! Strangle his neck!

 

But I cant arghhhh!!!!

 

I made a promise to Hana. To leave him alone.

 

When I ask her why, she would say that she wanna handle the issue herself. 

 

But I know deep down, she wanted to protect my relationship with Jungkook. She doesnt want to taint the bond we have.

 

That kid. She should have just think about herself first. Not anyone else.

 

At the same time, I know she wishes to protect Jungkook. I couldnt figure out why. The ultimate reason of being so protective of him when the victimised one here is clearly her.

 

Yoon Hana, do you love him that much?

 

Then, there's Jungkook.

 

He speaks atleast 10 words a day to me, not more, not less. Shutting himself from the outside world. Even from me and mom.

 

He'll come out from his cave only twice a day. Once to go to school. And once to have dinner with me and mom.

 

During those dinner times, I've always wanted to smack his head, force him to talk to us and ask what the hell is his problem.

 

Mom has been so worried about him. So does Bangtan. No one knows what's wrong with that dude.

 

Excluding myself.

 

I can see it. The guilt he carries over his shoulders. Slowly consuming his mind, body and even heart. Making him weak, sensitive and vulnerable.

 

My brother is not the type to give a fck about girls he toys with. 

 

I'm not sure why Hana is different.

 

Well aside from the fact that she's an amazing friend, and person, I cant really comprehend.

 

He shouldnt have been affecfed by the issue. He has fcked and played around with so many girls.

 

Why care about this one?

 

I'm worried about him too. Truly. I wish I could make him speak his heart about everything.

 

I still am mad at him but you know, he's my brother. Just how long can I stay mad at him? I need my annoying, narcissistic Jeon Jungkook back.

 

Please be okay. Both of you.

 

 

 

 


Hana's POV

 

"Yoboseiyo, Jimin oppa?" 

 

"Ooo-yoboseiyo. Hana-ya. What's up?" Jimin oppa answered.

 

"Oppa, I need a favor. Can you meet me after school? In private. It's a very urgent matter. Please?" I said cutely.

 

"Yeah-yeah sure. I'll pick you up and we'll go somewhere. Wait at the parking lot okay?" 

 

"Okay oppa. Thank you so much"

 

"Nahh no biggie. Anything for my Hana" Jimin chuckles.

 

I know he doesnt mean anyhing by that. He's always that way. 

 

What's worrying me right now is-

 

Yoongi oppa. 

 

He has been behaving strangely for the past few days. That's after we hung out.

 

He'll call me every night and would try to treat me to lunch every alternate days in which I would refuse. I mean-

 

Why?

 

I like him. A lot. But he makes me feel a little uncomfortable with the kind of affection he has been giving. 

 

Dont get me wrong.

 

Affections are totally positive but why would he be so nice to me?

 

Anyways, let's not talk about Min Suga for now. I got things to do and I'm glad Jimin oppa wanted to help.

 

Fingers crossed all of this will finally come to an end soon.

 

 

*after school*

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

"Yoon Hana! Here" I heard a guy calling for her faintly.

 

Lol kitten. Dont tell me you're hooking up with someone already.

 

But familiar voice tho. Who's the guy?

 

I turn around and spotted a very familiar face.

 

. It's Park Chim Chim.

 

I see Hana running to his car. 

 

Then the two drove away.

 

What the hell Jimin??! Where you takin my girl?!

 

First Yoongi hyung, now my bestfriend. 

 

You're one incredible girl, Yoon Hana.

 

 

 

 

Hana's POV

 

"Would you do it Chim oppa?" I asked, my brows furrowing.

 

"Hmm I dont know Hana. It's very hard to even talk to him these days. Now, we're talking about tricking him? I cant promise you it'll work" Jimin oppa said, concerned.

 

"You know how he is. The most one rebellious among us. Sometimes even Jin hyung will not question whatever he did or does. Wait a minute! Talking about the older hyungs, maybe Namjoon hyung knows what to do. I'll ask him. But please dont hope for anything Hana. I'll just try my best for you" Jimin oppa carves a sweet, short smile making his eyes looks so much adorable.

 

Aww this oppa. I cant even omg *blushes*

 

"It's okay oppa. I know you'll try. I have faith. I'm grateful enough knowing that you wanna help me" I smile back.

 

"Haha not a problem. I'll always be here whenever you need help" he smirks.

 

"Omg okay stop with that smirking" I laugh.

 

"You like that freak a lot dont you?" Jimin oppa asked all of a sudden.

 

I didnt see that coming.

 

"I dont know" I look away.

 

"I've never seen Jungkook this way Hana. You're one special girl" he grins.

 

"Like what?" I raise an eyebrow.

 

"You'll see. Very soon" Jimin oppa said.

 


*Hana's room*

 


I tried to persuade myself to ignore Jeon Jungkook. Just like how he shrugs me off his life.

 

Here I am, still hoping we'd end things in good terms.

 

Yoon Hana. Why are you doing this to yourself?

 


*the next week*

 


Okay Yoon Hana. This is the day!

 

Everyone went back home from school.

 

Now's the perfect time!

 

You're gonna ask that just what the fck does he wants and everything will end.

 

No more stupid games.

 

Fuhh. Breath in. Breath out.

 

"Park Jimin where are you taking me?" a voice echoes in the empty hallway.

 

I got startled a little by the sudden noise and footsteps.

 

They're here.

 

 

 


Jungkook's POV

 

"Park Jimin you're getting on my nerves! Just fck off man! Leave me alone" I screamed at Jimin.

 

My voice echoes through the entire empty school hallway.

 

I dont understand what the hell is up with him. Keeping me in school for hours.

 

First, he wanted to have lunch together.

 

Then, he wanted me to teach him homework.

 

Next, he asked me to listen to a song he wrote.

 

It's fckin 4 pm already and now he's taking me somewhere I dont fckin know! 

 

Just what now?!

 

"Cmon JK just help me with me with one last thing then you can go home!" Jimin begged with his puppy eyes.

 

Idiot. Do you think I'm one of your fangirls or somethin?

 

"Enough man. I'm leaving" I gave up on shouting and now I'm whinging instead.

 

He keeps on dragging me until we stopped infront of the sports facilities room.

 

"Goodluck man" he pats my arm lightly and runs away.

 

"Park Jimin! What the f-"

 

Someone pulled me into the sports facilities room and shoved me to the wall.

 

The room's very dark. Pitch black. My vision couldnt catch things clearly in the dark room.

 

But this scent. Familiar. 

 

It's a girl's scent.

 

She's covering my mouth and leaning against me, probably trying to lock me in this position?

 

As if.

 

Who could it be?

 

Fan? Ex-girlfriend?

 

Wait-

 

I know this scent.

 

Before I could call her name, she the lights that was just right behind me, revealing her beautiful face.

 

Yoon Hana.

 

She looks at me with heavy lits. Her eyes looking sad and slightly watery.

 

What are you trying to do kitten?

 

"Yoon Ha-"

 

"You're the one who said it. Enough is enough" she pulls me closer to her by the collar of my shirt.

 

Repulsive.

 

And y as hell.

 

 "You're such a jerk Jeon Jungkook. And I fckin hate you-"

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I cant hate you"

 

-----------------------------------------------

Everything will he unveiled in the next chapter! Their relationship status!

 

Dont forget to vote, comment and subscribe! Thank you so so much for everything!

 

Love,
Juvy ❤