Tricked

Fake Love

Hana's POV

 

"Jeongie, I-"

 

Jungah jumped on the bed and held my hands.

 

"Girl, did he hurt you?! Are you okay?! Did he do anything?! Should I punch him in the face now?! Like real hard?!" 

 

I could barely catch what she was saying.

 

"Jungah calm down" I hugged her.

 

Jungah pushed me away soft and scanned me from head to toe.

 

"Why is everyone asking me to calm the fck down? I wont okay! Jungkook kidnapped you!"

 

"No he didnt. He-"

 

"Locked you up in his room!" she shrieked.

 

"Gosh no. It wasn like that-"

 

"Made you stay on his bed!" she continued.

 

"Well-"

 

"And he almost- almost did something!" she tugged on my shoulders.

 

"What?! No! Wait what?" my eyes widened to her statement.

 

Both Jungah and I turned to Jungkook. He shaked his head vigorously trying to assure nothing of such a thing said happened.

 

"No no. Hana I wasnt trying to do anything okay. She misunderstood" he denied hard.

 

"I saw your hand on her cheek! Huh! How are you gonna explain that now playboy?!" Jungah huffed.

 

"Ohh come on, I was just brushing away the hair that fell on her face geez stop overreacting" 

 

He did what?

 

I slowly turned to Hana, only to find her gazing down, cheeks red as tomatoes.

 

Jungah didnt move as well. Her head took turns on looking at both Hana and I.

 

All of us stayed still at our places. The blundering silence was broken by the sound of Jungah's clearing .

 

"Well, since both of you insisted that nothing happened, we'll just get ready for school then" she sighed hard.

 

Jungah averted her eyes from me, got out of bed and left the room. She took a second to stop in front of Jungkook and gave him a deathly glare.

 

Lol my baby girl. Always so worried about me.

 

"Jeong-" I shouted.

 

"Dont worry, I wont tell mom" she turned and smiled to me before going back to her room.

 

As I was about to get out of bed, I felt a pair of eyes eyeing on me. Jungkook was still at the door, watching me attentively. 

 

I wonder what's on his mind? Does he realise what he was doing?

 

"Oppa?"

 

"Ohh. Yeah. You okay?"

 

"Yeah. Why?"

 

"I'm not sure you realise or not but you were sorta- hmmm staring at me?"

 

"Really? Ohh. My bad"

 

He looked away, ill at ease.

 

I had to chuckle to that. It must have been pretty awkward to stay in here, just the two of us.

 

"I placed your clothes in Jungah's room. I think you should borrow something from her for school today. I'm sure you dont wanna show up with the same outfits" he smiled warm, still avoiding my eye contact.

 

That sent butterflies to my tummy. We're like newly married couple. Being all shy and bashful.

 

He was never this way. What the hell is going on?

 

I got up and made my way to him. 

 

"Thank you for making me feel good last night. I owe you big time" 

 

Jungkook smirked at my words.

 

Fck! What kind of vocab was that Hana?! Make you fell good?! Seriously?! Arghh I feel like pulling my hair out!

 

"Yeah it's fine. Dont mention it. I was worried too. Just try not to do that next time. There are still people who care about you" 

 

Thank God he changed the topic!

 

"Right. Okay. I'll just go and get ready then. See you downstairs" I replied and gave him a short smile for the last time, showing my gratitude.

 

I walked out and was stopped by a pair of arms around my waist. All of a sudden, feeling a familiar warmth behind my back. I know this feeling.

 

Jungkook leaned in closer and whispered to my  right ear. 

 

"You know, I can make you feel good, anytime. And even better"

 

I could feel blood rushed through my cheeks. 

 

Hot. 

 

My body felt light. It was like I was floating in the clouds. If he wasnt there holding me, I think I would have passed out there and then. Literally.

 

He got me so stunned and embarrassed. 

 

I froze on my feet. Trying to make sense of everything around me. I could feel the satisfactory grin Jungkook carved beside my face.

 

You son of a- goshhh I knew it! He'll never let such thing slide!

 

Jungkook kissed the top of my head before releasing his arms off me.

 

"Dont take too long to get ready okay babe?" he uttered before closing the door behind me.

 

I need to hold on onto something now God!

 

I managed to cling on to the rail of the stairs and let myself fall on the ground slowly.

 

Breathe Hana. Breathe. Nothing new Hana. You know he's just like that.

 

"Hana what the hell are you doing?" 

 

The question got me tilting my head upwards. There stood Jungah with a towal and clothes on her shoulders.

 

"No-nothing I was just. Sitting"

 

"Right. And you expect me to believe nothing happened between you and my brother. Yeah we can work with that" Jungah said sounded extremely unbothered. Or acted as such.

 

"Here's a towel and change of clothes. School starts in- hmmm let's see, 20 minutes?"

 

"What?! And you're telling me that now?! What the fck Jeong?!" I got up hastily.

 

"What? You were the one who took too much time being all cutesy, fuzzy and romantic with Jungkook. I saw that back-hug , nothing escapes my sight when I'm on watch"

 

I turned away and ran for the bathroom in Jungah's bedroom. I could still hear her frantic laugh from outside.

 

Gosh Yoon Hana. You always embarrassed the outta yourself!

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

We arrived at school around 7.25am. Saved off that mere 5-minutes. Either way I dont really care. Detention with Hana sounds good enough to me. The existence of Jungah was pretty unnecessary that moment but I couldnt ask my sister to just disappear ayy?

 

Jungah told mom that Hana came in the middle of the night due to some un-finished homework. Mom didnt seem too bothered about the whole thing so all of us could finally sigh in relief. I cant imagine if mom ever find out about Hana and I sleeping together in one bad.

 

All hell could break loose!

 

School ended well. I'm pretty stuffed today due to all the praises and compliments I got from Mr Park and Ms Han saying that I did well in class. My Science project aced first. Everyone in class seemed to realise I was in a stupendous vibe. 

 

I stepped out of the school gate feeling all enthusiastic and thrilled. My eyes caught the sight of a small, petite figure reading in the small garden outside our school. Her glasses fell slightly down to her nose. 

 

Kitten!

 

She was so glued to the content of her book that she didnt even realise a butterfly flew and rested on top of her head.

 

Silly baby.

 

I was hopping my way to her excitedly when-

 

"Baby!" a blond-haired physique appeared out of the blue in front of my nose.

 

"What the fu-! Jang Hyemi! Are you friggin tryna kill me now?!"

 

She clung on my left arm and rested her head on my shoulder. 

 

What the hell get off me!

 

"Hyemi get off me"

 

"Ohh come on oppa are you still mad at me? It happened so long ago. We should really get back together this instant" she purred.

 

"What? Hell no. I told you we're through. Now get hell outta my face" I tugged my hand away and pushed passed her.

 

Hana was looking at me, face paled, almost expressionless.

 

Fck! I wonder how long has she been looking. Being misunderstood that I got back with that witch is the last thing I need now.

 

She fixed her glasses and walked towards her car.

 

I sprinted, trying to catch up to her. 

 

It was right at that moment when Hana got in her car and tried to drive away when I barged in and locked the doors.

 

Her eyes widened to my unforeseen gesture.

 

"Hyemi and I arent back together and she suddenly appeared outta nowhere and latched on to me and I was actually about to go to you so please please please dont misunderstood whatever that you saw a moment ago" I panted.

 

That should be enough to convince her right?

 

 

 

Hana's POV

 

What an .


All those denials about not dating Hyemi anymore were fcking lies. I should have known everything that comes out from his pretty little lips werent worth trusting.

 

Why the hell am I always letting myself be tricked by this prick? 

 

This must be why people say love makes you blind. It's like saying, I willingly gouge my eyeballs out multiple times just to stay on the good side of him.

 

I let out an angry sigh and pulled the seatbelts over. 

 

"Hyemi and I arent back together and she suddenly appeared outta nowhere and latched on to me and I was actually about to go to you so please please please dont misunderstood whatever that you saw a moment ago" he explained in a breath.

 

Wait? When the hell did he get here?!

 

"O-kay?" I blinked twice, confused.

 

Jungkook leaned in closer and took a good look of my face.

 

"Are you sure you get what I've said?"

 

"Oh God, stay away from me" I pushed him soft.

 

"When did you get here?!"

 

"I sorta just- you know broke in?" he grinned sheepishly.

 

"I'm sorry if I scared you. You must've been startled by the whole thing" he said apologetically.

 

"Well.  Not really but yeah. I was kinda surprised. You barged in just like that" 

 

"I just dont want you to get the wrong idea after everything we talked about yesterday" he sighed slow.

 

He dashed to me just to explain himself so that I wont misunderstand the whole situation? 

 

Jeon Jungkook did that?!!! Gosh I'm pretty sure I'm dead.

 

"You ran to me just to say that? Seriously?"

 

"Yeah"

 

His eyes was locked on mine. Gazing so deeply, desperate for me to accept that he wasnt trying to deceive me.

 

That earnest look. I couldnt help but to trust that he was telling the truth. Half of my consciousness wanted to believe that.

 

I just know.

 

"So?"

 

"So?" I repeated.

 

He turned away and laughed short.

 

"You know Yoon Hana, you always got me doing all sorts of crazy things. Honestly, I dont even know why I'm explaining all this to you?"

 

That strucked me.

 

"So you're saying that I should feel privileged now is it? That the ever-famous hottie, Jeon Jungkook explained himself to me so I wont get jealous?"

 

"Privileged? No silly" he pinched my right cheek slightly.

 

"I just wanna open your eyes and probably also your heart to the fact that you're actually- hmm what is that word. Distinctive?"

 

I rolled my eyes to choice of vocabulary.

 

"You can simply say special you know" 

 

"So you do think you're special to me?"

 

"What? No" I declared sternly.

 

"And that you were jealous too"?

 

"Shut- up-" 

 

He burst out laughing. Hard.

 

I cant believe this boy. How dare you laugh to my face like this?

 

I could already feel my cheeks all heated up.

 

Do tell me why I love this jerk in the first place? Cause I'm totally sure I lost a screw or two somewhere.

 

"I hate you" 

 

He had his head leaned back and smiled to me.

 

"You know thats not true" he phrased sweetly. 

 

I cant help but to return that charming smile.

 

"Gosh I hate you so much seriously" I giggled.

 

"Why do you always put me in this super uneasy situation?" I sighed.

 

The next thing I realised was my fingers on his cheeks. Embracing em fully in my two hands. Our eyes matched on the same level. 

 

Jungkook didnt seem to be too astonished on the action.

 

He put his hand over mine and closed the gap between us. 

 

Jungkook  had gone quiet and was staring at me. It made me feel self-conscious, but I was unable to look away.

 

I could feel his warm breath on my lips. My throat felt dried and sore. My tummy churned to the distance of our lips. 

 

At this rate, my heart would jump out of my chest any time now!

 

Before I could even brain our current intense situation, his lips brushed mine. Innocently. It was slow and careful. Amazingly comforting. 

 

He reached for my hand and held it gently.

 

I smiled, my heart fluttering to his heartwarming gesture.

 

This is not what I'd thought would happen when he barged into my car. 

 

What is this man doing?

 

He broke the kiss and rested his forehead on mine. 

 

The kiss was short, but indeed, carved it special place in my heart.

 

I kept my head down, too overwhelmed by the whole scene.

 

"Should we get lunch now?" he uttered soft, his voice harmonises like sweet melodies.

 

My eyes searched for his and stopped. He still had his eyes set on me.

 

I gave him a quick peck and replied,

 

"Yes. I would love that"

 

_______________________________________________

 

Thank you so much for taking time to read! Do comment, subscribe and vote! More chapters to come soon! 

 

Love,

Juvy