A date?

Fake Love

"Good morning sunshineeee!" Jungah said happily.

 

Her face is just few inches away from mine.

 

Oh lord. What kind of misery is this? What time is it?

 

"What are you doing Jeong?" I asked with a hoarse voice. 

 

I just woke up duhh.

 

"What? I'm just welcoming you to another great morning" she giggles.

 

I look at the watch and is totally dumbfounded.

 

"Great? You call this great? It's just 8 am woman! Go back to bed please" I close my eyes again.

 

"Wake up Hana. You gotta make breakfast! I'm hungry already!" Jungah whined.

 

Arghh this ! She keeps on whining about everything 24/7!

 

I got up, sat straight and turn to her abruptly.

 

She flinched back a little.

 

"YOU WHINY! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WHINE ALL THE TIME IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS" I shouted at her.

 

"AHAHAHA! Hana you look crazy with that hair! And when you scream like that you look crazier!" Jungah laughs literally rolling on the floor.

 

Just what do I do with this kid? *sighs*

 

I turn my gaze to the window. The sky is a little cloudy today but the sun is still shining so brightly. I could see the trees swaying gracefully guided by the rhythm of the wind. It's a beautiful day indeed.

 

I smile to myself and look back at Jungah.

 

Maybe today will be a better day.

 

"Alright. Lets go make breakfast" I jump out of bed and walk to the bathroom.

 

"Yeay!" Jungah screamed with her hands up claiming her victory.

 

We head downstairs and started making breakfast. 

 

Then I remembered that Jungkook's not in a good shape. So I decided to make seaweed soup for him so that he'll feel much better later.

 

I prohibited Jungah from disturbing or waking him up. I said to her that he wasnt feeling well yesterday. So, we ate breakfast without him but did set aside his fillings. 

 

We're busy cleaning the kitchen then my phone rings.

 

"Yoboseiyo?" 

 

"Yoboseiyo? Hana-ya, it's Yoongi" Yoongi oppa said cheerfully.

 

"Haha I know oppa. Why are you calling? Is there anything you wanna talk about?" 

 

"I was just wondering if you're free today. Do you want to - uhmm go out today? With me?" Yoongi oppa asked.

 

Wow what? He's asking me out? Is this like a date or just a hangout kinda thing?

 

"We can just hangout and do stuffs. Since, its the holidays so I thought why not. Most of Bangtan are not around and some of then arent even picking up calls. So I thought of you" he continued.

 

Should I go?

 

"Ohh really? That sounds nice"

 

"You're new here right so I thought this might be a good chance to show you around" he laughs.

 

Then I see Jungah trying to say something.

 

"Just a second oppa" I said to Yoongi oppa and put the phone on my chest hoping that he wouldnt hear my conversation with Jungah.

 

"Who is it?! Jungah asked raising both her eyebrows.

 

"Yoongi oppa. He wants to take me out" I said softly.

 

"OMG!! JUST GO!" Jungah shout-whispered.

 

"But we still havent finished our project"

 

"It's okay we'll do that tonight!" Just go out with him!" Jungah said sternly but still not too loud.

 

Yoongi oppa must not hear our stupid argument lol.

 

"But Jungah I- "

 

"NO BUTS!" she glare at me.

 

"Fine gosh"

 

I put the phone to my ear again.

 

"Sorry for the delay"

 

"No, it's okay" Yoongi oppa chuckles.

 

"So? What is it gonna be?" he continued.

 

"Hmm yeah. I would love to go out today"

 

"Great! I'll pick you up in an hour" Yoongi oppa said.

 

"Okay. Goodbye oppa" I end the call.

 

"Jeon Jungah!!! What did you just freakin made me do?!!!" I shake Jungah's shoulder vigorously.

 

"Ahahaha. Woman please, after all those intense incidents that occured, you definitely need a break from all these dramas" Jungah laughs hard.

 

"But what if he gets the wrong idea?"

 

"What wrong idea? Girl, do you think he likes you ahahaha dream on" Jungah smirks.

 

"No. Whaf if he thinks I like him?"

 

"Hana baby. You're thinking too much. Are you the one that called him?" she grins devilishly.

 

"No. He called first"

 

"Then what's the issue? He wont think that you like him dont worry" Jungah pats my head like I'm her pet.

 

"Now cmon let's go upstairs! We gotta get you ready for your date!" Jungah pulls me towarfds the stairs.

 

"Jeongie its not even a date!" I scowl.

 

Jungah is browsing through her closet to get the best outfit for me as I did not bring much clothes.

 

I didnt have any plan on going out with a guy so yeah.

 

Jungah picked a navy green off-shoulder blouse and a light blue jeans. She even took out a pair of brown sandals and a washed black small sling bag to pair up with the outfit.

 

I think it's the perfect look for today.

 

"Arent you gonna take off your glasses?" Jungah asked.

 

"No. I wanna keep it on for today"

 

I took my bath, put on the clothes and applied a little makeup. I decided to wear a foundation today instead of BB cream like always. A swish of matte, pink lipstick and a flush of sunkist blush. I let my hair down.

 

That should do it. I'm loving the warm, spring look.

 

"Oh my God. I thought you were ugly" Jungah covers .

 

" please" I laugh.

 

"Lol okay okay you look amazing" Jungah hugs me.

 

"Thanks for helping me get ready" I hug her back.

 

"Anything for my favourite girl" Jungah smiles.

 

An hour passed and now we're outside waiting for Yoongi oppa.


Few minutes passed and I could see his car becoming more visible at the corner of the road. He stops infront of Jungah's main gate.

 

"He's here. See you later bestie" I kiss Jungah's cheek and run to Yoongi's car.

 

"Have fun love" Jungah waves to me.

 

I got in and put my seatbelt on before turning to him.

 

"Thank you so much for taking me out today oppa. So what do you wanna do today?"

 

"Haha no biggie Hana. Not quite sure. Btw, you look beautiful today" Yoongi oppa grins.

 

"Th-thank you" 

 

Wtf why am I stuttering?

 

"So, do you wanna go anywhere?" Yoongi oppa asked.

 

What? Are you serious? You're the one who wanted to take me out 😅

 

"Well not really" I give him an awkward smile.

 

"Actually I wanted to check out some stuffs at the mall. Would you accompany me for that?" Yoongi smiles sweetly.

 

Gosh that smile.

 

That was what attracted me the most when I first met him and Bangtan at the cafe.

 

"Yeah sure why not?" I smile back.

 

I wave one last time at Jungah and Yoongi oppa did the same too before we drive off.

 

We arrived at the mall around 11.30 am.

 

I follow wherever Yoongi oppa goes.

 

First, he entered a shoe shop. After that another shoe shop. Later, a clothing outlet. I just give my opinion on his choice of thinfs whenever he ask for it. I didnt particularly wanna buy anything though. Then we went to an accessories store.

 

I didnt know he was interested in necklaces and bangles.

 

But wait! Most of the things here are for girls? What is up to?

 

I look around the place and my eyes caught something real pretty. It's a silver necklace with a cute, small shooting star on it.

 

I didnt realise I was staring at the necklace for so long when Yoongi oppa tapped my shoulder.

 

"Can we go now?" he asked.

 

I just nod.

 

Today, I wanna forget about what happened yesterday. I will try my best to have fun with Yoongi oppa today and forget everything about Jungkook.

 

Atleast for a while.

 

"Hana. Yoon Hana. Hana-ya"

 

I hear a distant voice calling for me. I turn to the direction of the voice.

 

"Mianhae Yoongi oppa. What did you say?" I smile.

 

"It's okay Hana. I was asking about the colour of the shirt" Yoongi oppa smiles back.

 

He puts back the blue shirt he was holding on the rack.

 

"Are you okay? Are you not feeling well?" Yoongi asked and walks to me. Then, he suddenly touches my forehead.

 

My eyes widens.

 

What are you doing Min Yoongi omg. You made me all flustered >_<

 

"Aaa-uhh no. I'm absolutely fine" I back away a little and tried to change the topic.

 

"D-do you wanna check out somewhere else? I think the outlet across this one has better designs" I slowly walk out of the store.

 

Then I feel someone grabbed my right arm slightly. I turn around.

 

"No. We're going to a better place" Yoongi oppa holds my hand and drags me out of the store.

 

I look at his hands and look at my hand that's in his.

 

What is going on here? Am I dreaming? What kind of a parallel universe is this?

 

We got into a boutique. The interior of this place looks luxurious. There are pink decorations everywhere and there also colourful different flowers hanging around the walls of the shop. I am completely esctatic by everything here. I see many beautiful dresses and blouses around.

 

Is he buying something for someone?

 

But no kidding this place does make me feel a lot better. Everthing is so eye-pleasing!

 

"Hana what do you think about this?" Yoongi oppa said while holding a beautiful turqoise short dress.

Omg that dress is so pretty!! *squeals silently*

 

But who is it for? His girlfriend?

 

 

OMG! DONT TELL ME HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND I'M THE THIRD PERSON?! 

 

 

OH MY GOD! THIS IS HORRENDOUS!

 

 

"Hana?" Yoongi oppa snaps his fingers infront of me.

 

! I'm spacing out again!

 

"Uhm yes yes. Hmm who are you buying that for oppa? Your girlfriend?" I smirk.

 

"No. It's for someone and no. I dont have a girlfriend" he chuckles.

 

Oh Lord Heavens have mercy on my soul! Please dont let this man chuckle like that again or my heart will - urghh!

 

"Liar haha. How is it possible that someone as nice as you still single?"

 

"Well yeah, I have dated one girl back then and that was it. It's hard to find someone that matches my soul you see" he whispers to me.

 

I just laugh.

 

This oppa is so funny and cute.

 

"Hana, I have a little request. Would you please try this on" Yoongi oppa passes the dress to me.

 

"What? Why me?"

 

"Because the someone I wanna give that dress to has a figure similar as your. I wanna if it would be a perfect fit" Yoongi oppa carves a short smile.

 

Ayyyeeee ❤

 

"Are you sure I can try this on?"

 

"Of course Hana. I'm sure you'll look great in it" Yoongi oppa said while doing a thumbs up.

 

"Ahaha okay then. Just wait a second"

 

I put the dress on and looks in the mirror. 

 

Holy crap. I look amazing!

 

I took my glasses off and somehow the makeup I did matches the dress perfectly. It would be a perfected look if I have the right heels on!

 

I am so eager to show the dress to Yoongi oppa that I forgot to put on my glasses again. I open the door of the fitting room and I could see Yoongi oppa is still looking through the clothes there. Only his back is facing me.

 

"Oppa"

 

He turn to look at me and blinked twice. He's been staring for few seconds now without saying anything.

 

"So?"

 

"Hana. You look so - good. I mean no I mean you look great, amazing" Yoongi oppa smiles brightly.

 

My face reddens when he speak those compliments.

 

He looks like he's fazed by me or something lol. No right pffttt.

 

"So ar-are you gonna take it?"

 

"Yeah. I definitely will" he smiles again.

 

"And btw where are your glasses?" he tilted his head a little and smirks.

 

OMG!! I forgot to put it on again!!

 

I close the door to the fitting room quickly and I can hear Yoongi oppa laughs.

 

Aish this oppa. Always like to tease me!

 

I changed my clothes and walk back to Yoongi oppa. He's paying for the dress at the counter. Later we walk to the restaurant at the top floor to have lunch.

 

"Do you like the noodles here?" Yoongi oppa asked.

 

"Yes it's really delicious"

 

"I'm glad you like it" Yoongi oppa smiles.

 

Stop it! Please stop smiling already I beg you.

 

"It has been a great day. Thanks to you" 

 

"Ahaha really? We did nothing much. You just follow me around all day then we went to the boutique and now we're having lunch. I wish I could do more for you though" he sighs.

 

"No oppa this is more than enough. Atleast I got to spend time with you"

 

WHAT ON EARTH DID I JUST SAY?!

 

"What? So you like spending time with me?" he smirks.

 

Why is it that I sense something vile from this boy all of a sudden?

 

"Yeah. I mean I'm comfortable being around you this way" I smile and look away.

 

"Ahaha okay Hana. You dont need to be shy about it. Your face is reddening again" he laughs.

 

"Oppa! Haish!" I laugh too.

 

We finished our meal and got to the car again.

 

"I'm gonna show some places around here okay?" he smiles.

 

"Yayy!" I clap excitedly.

 

He took me to few famous tourist spots around Seoul. He even explained to me about Korean culture and I had so much fun learning about it. Now we're near the Hangang river. 

 

It's a little cloudy but I can still still see the sun peeking behind the clouds, shining so bright. The sky is off red, orange and blue colour it's wonderful. Not to mention the beautiful long- river. I coulnt ask for anything better.

 

Well maybe, it would be a lot better if Jung-

 

No Hana! You're not in your right mind now!

 

I slap myself lightly and walk around again.

 

The view is totally picturesque!

 

Yoongi oppa bought both of us ice-creams and we sit at bench near the ice-cream parlour.

 

"Are you cold?" he asked.

 

"No oppa. I'm fine, thank you" I laugh.

 

It was indeed a windy day.

 

"Aww too bad. I thought I can finally hold your hand and put it in my pocket like how they always do it in dramas" he chuckles.

 

"Ahahah very funny oppa. Stop making me blush again geez" I hit his arm slightly.

 

"Why must you blush though? Do you like me?" he asked without looking at me.

 

Is this ice-cream giving me frostbites or it's just him?

 

"N-no no I didnt say that"

 

"Then, why are you flustered?" he laughs hysterically.

 

"Why do you always do this to me?" I pout.

 

"Ahaha I find it cute whenever you're blushing" he looks into my eyes.

 

I look away.

 

"You know this day could actually get a lot better" he blurted.

 

"How?" I raise an eyebrow.

 

"I'll show you"

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Where will Yoongi take Hana?

 

Looks like both Yoongi and Hana are somehow interested in each other.

 

What's gonna happen to Jungkook?

 

Keep on reading! I'll try my best to update more and asap. Thank you so much for everything. Dont forget to comment, subscribe and vote!

 

Love,
Juvy ❤