Outing

Fake Love

I woke up to the beautiful sound of my alarm clock. Lol. I got out of bed, scrolled thru my instagram feed and check on who viewed my story yesterday. I posted a cute selfie of me lying on my bed and I covered myself with the blanket until my nose area showing only my eyes. Then I see-

 

Seen by j.jungkook

 

I gulped. Then I open my dm and notice he replied on the photo.

 

'y 😋'

 

Ohh My God!! THIS KID! WHY?!

 

I get flashes of our conversation yesterday.

 

ARGHHH NOOO! Snap out of it Hana!

 

Today, I'm going out with Jay oppa! Yass finally! Forget about Jungkook! He's coming in an hour so I gotta get ready.

 

I took shower and tried to find the best outfit. It has been so long since the last time I saw him! We do facetime and everything from time to time but yeah, I'm quite nervous to see him again after 3 freakin years!

 

I put on something very casual but cute. I decided to wear a short skirt today and put on light makeup. I even permed my hair and let it down. I finished the look with a pink matte lipstick.

 

Voilaaaa~~ 
Man I dont look that bad!

 

I study myself infront the mirror and realised -

 

These glasses gotta go *raise an eyebrow*

 

I decided to wear clear contact lenses today. Why? Just for the fun of it haha. Well I guess I appear better without them in this look.

 

*cues Hana's phone ringtone*

 

"Hey oppa you're here already?"

 

"Yeah bunny I'm outside. I parked at the side of our house so that appa wont notice" Jay oppa whispers.

 

"Ahahah why are you whispering geez it's not like appa can hear you! He's not home. Just come inside and meet omma. She misses you like crazy!" I shout.

 

"Ahh I dont know baby. I dont think I'm ready. A freakin dramatic crying scene will happen later haha. I'll cry my eyeballs out too so yeah. Not today. I decided to go see both omma and appa more formally later. Like take them out for dinner or something" Jay sighs.

 

"Alright oppa. I understand. I'm coming to you" 

 

"Okay Jess" he ends the call.

 

I ran downstairs and hug my mom.

 

"Omma I'm going out with Jay oppa today"

 

"Ohh okay honey. Be safe and have fun okay? Is he not gonna come in" moma asks sadly.

 

"No omma. He said he's not ready and he wanna meet both of you formally" I pout.

 

"Ohh alright then. Dont stay out too late. Send my love to your brother" she kisses my forehead.

 

"Ne omma. Take care" I wave her goodbye.

 

I ran to Jay's car, got in and look at him.

 

"WHOA! HOLD UP! WHO ARE YOU?!" Jay shouts.

 

"Ahahaha who are you?" I laugh.

 

He looks just the same I tell ya. Except that he got taller, a little bit more muscular and freakin hell handsome. He's my brother after all! *sticks out tongue in head*

 

"Is this really my bunny? Wow you've grown so much I almost didnt recognised you. And where's you effin glasses?! You got a lot prettier sis. If I see you on the streets I'll definitely ask you out! No more 'Runny nose Jessica' ahaha" he laughs hysterically.

 

"Very funny Jackson! You look a lot better too oppa. I decided to not wear them today. I look pretty y aight?" I smirk.

 

"Well duhh we're the Yoons!" he laughs again.

 

"Can we go now Mr?"

 

Jay oppa nodded and drove away. 
We reached the mall and Jay oppa decided that we watch a movie. After it ended, we just spazz about the movie non-stop until we reach a BBQ restaurant to have lunch. It's already 2pm.

 

"Wow oppa it has been so long since the last time we had meal together" I say while putting my head on his shoulder and my arm in his.

 

We look like a romantic couple omg! 

 

Every girl was definitely drooling over my bro. When they look at him so dearly, I'll just do all sorts of romantic gestures and Jay knows how much of a baby I am so he'll just let me show my love that way. I'll wrap my arms around his waist, hug him or give him a peck on the cheek and the girls will just get so frustrated ahahaha! 

 

This is fun!

 

"Yeah bunny. The last time would be before I left the house that night. I'm glad you guys moved to Korea" he sighs.

 

"Aww dont be sad bro. I know we'll be one big happy family again!" I pinch his cheeks.

 

"Auchhh stop woman you're killing me" he giggles and touches his cheeks.

 

We walk into the restaurant happily.

 

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

The hyungs decided to go out today for God knows what reason. Namjoon hyung said that it has been so long since the last time we bonded with each other.

 

Bonding my foot we freakin live together?! How much more of that do you want?! 

 

We went to the mall and watched a movie. Now we're having lunch at a BBQ restaurant. Here's one thing that bothers me today.

 

I cant stop thinking about that kitten.

 

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jin hyung shouts.

 

"Geez hyung. What?!" 

 

"You space out a lot today bro" Namjoon hyung laughs.

 

"Probably thinking about Hana" Jimin smirks.

 

"Hell no I wasnt" I stuff the beef in my mouth.

 

"No JK. It's so obvious" Yoongi hyung scoffs.

 

"Whatever"

 

"Hey is that your kitten?" Hoseok hyung pats my back.

 

"What are you saying hyung? Why would she b-"

 

Yoon Hana?! What is she doing here?! Where the heck are her glasses?! And What's With The Short Skirt?! AND FCK! WHO THE HELL IS THAT GUY?! 

 

I see her at the entrance of the restaurant with some dude. She was wearing a short skirt with denim jacket and without her glasses. Even her hair looks amazing.

 

! She looks so fine today! and delicious 😋

 

But why is she with a guy? Who is he? 

 

HER BOYFRIEND?!

 

I see her putting her head on his shoulder and her arm in his. They were laughing and playing around with each other. She even pinched his cheeks WHAT THE HELL? SHE SHOULD BE PINCHING MINE!

 

Why is she out looking all pretty and girly? She acts all cute and cuddly with that guy? Just like a damn kitten! Wait! 

 

SHE'S MY KITTEN!

 

"Wow she looks so good I almost didnt recognised her" Yoongi hyung smiles brightly.

 

"Hell yeah hyung she just shines like a rainbow!" Tae hyung giggles.

 

"A pink rainbow Tae!" Jin hyung high fives Tae hyung.

 

The hell with these hyungs?! Arent they one bit curious of who she's with?! I'M LOSING MY HERE!

 

"But she's with someone tho. Hey boyfriend maybe?" Namjoon hyung looks at Hoseok.

 

"Yeah no doubt. Your kitten turned out to be someone else's kitten kookie" Hoseok sighs.

 

"And someone's obviously not happy. Look at how he's clenching his fist" Jimin laughs hysterically.

 

What? Who's fist?

 

I look at my right hand and realised that was what I've been doing.

 

Fck! Why am I acting this way? 

 

I dont understand myself these days. She's just a nobody. Why do I care so much. Ohh wait maybe I dont. I just dont like other people messing with my stuffs when I'm still not done with it. 

 

That must be it.

 

Both of them are walking to the other side of the restaurant. That little piece of s-! How come she didnt notice I am here?! Wow dont tell me the other guy is more attractive?! First Jimin, now it's some random dude?!

 

Damn am I losing my touch already? *ruffles hair*

 

"Jungkook you okay?" Yoongi hyung asks.

 

"Yeah. Are guys done? Can we go now?"

 

I just wanna get the hell out of this place.

 

"Yeah okay" Jin hyung nods.

 

I think the hyungs noticed I am not okay. Honestly, I dont know why I'm not okay either.

 

We paid for our meal and walked out of that place. I walk outside the restaurant and look at Hana's table through the glass from outside 

 

This woman! I'm so gonna get back at ya for ruining my day! I DEFINITELY WILL!

 

And during that same moment, she turn to look outside and our eyes met.

 

Her eyes widened! Ahahaha she must have been so shocked to see me here!

 

I stopped walking. Hana looks at the guy she's with and looks back at me. I can literally see she gulped from here.

 

I raise an eyebrow and mouths 

 

You. Are. So. Dead. Kitten.

 

---------------------------------------------------

Jungkook makes his feelings so obvious these days what's going on? Has he really started to like her?

 

What will happen to Hana next? Will she finally be able to know about Jungkook's thru intention of his actions and why he behaves as he does towards her?

 

Leave your comments and suggestions on this chapter and story down below! I accept every feedback with a big heart! Dont forget to vote and subscribe! Thank you for your time and support.

 

Love, Juvy ❤