Okay

Fake Love

Hana's POV

 

Honestly, I really dont know if this fanfic is about Jeon Jungkook or me anymore because it seems that author-nim would always write things from his side and pov these days instead of mine *coughs*

 

Anyway, back to the moment where I legit dug my own grave on the night of October 4th 2018.

 

"No turning back now" he hissed.

 

I hated what it actually meant. But I loved the way he uttered it.

 

Damn, I'm always such a fool when it comes to this boi.

 

"Ohh come on oppa. You know that was not what I wanted to say. I was just trying to get you to stay" I wailed.

 

"Hana. Look at this gorgeous face carefully. Does it look like I care?"

 

Pfttt. Jerk.

 

"Your annoyance and narcissism have no end"

 

"Glad you‘re already used to it" he grinned.

 

"Fine. Fine" 

 

"So you'd do anything right?"

 

"Yes. Anything " I huffed, furious. And annoyed.

 

"Get up" he sat up.

 

"What?" 

 

"Sit properly"

 

"What? Why? I'm so tired. And lazy. And sleepy. An-"

 

"Yoon Hana. Please" he said with a weak smile and pleady eyes.

 

I have to agree to that. 

 

You know I just had to.

 

I sat up lazily, barely having my eyelits opened. He pulled me closer and held my hands.

 

His warm touch sent tingles all over my body. It was a small gesture that of course, almost half of the chicas in school have experienced but who would have thought such moments with Jeon Jungkook could feel this esctatic?

 

I sound pathetic. God please knock some sense thru my damn skull this human being evokes mad illusions in my freakin brain!

 

Ughh I hate it. This euphoric feeling when he actually cared. Or tried to. That feeling when I know his full attention was on me. Just the both us. That feeling which made me think I actually matter. Or that’s what I chose to believe. I hated all of those beliefs because somehow, it might be just me. Always hoping that all of these werent just my wildest dreams. Dreams that could shatter anytime.

 

Just how much more delusional can I be?

 

He'll never be mine.

 

"Hana?"

 

"Ye-yeah"

 

"You okay?"

 

"Wonderful"

 

Did I just space out lol.

 

"Listen to me very carefully" he said softly, voice sounded just above a whisper.

 

"Why are you whispering" I had my brows furrowed.

 

"Can we just be serious for one second?" he snapped, half shouting.

 

"Sorry"

 

That shooked me a little but honestly, we all know he'd done things way worse than this *scoffs*

 

"No. Sorry. I shouldnt have raised my voice" he apologised.

 

"Okay. It's fine. So what do you actually want me to do that you had to make me sit just to say it?"

 

I swear he was literally staring into my damn soul. His intense gaze gave me cold sweats. I couldnt find any chance to back away because his strong hands were still holding onto mine firmly.

 

We sat there just like that for the next few minutes. My heart was beating in irregular rhythms. Anxious, nervous. 

 

That moment, he got the best of my nerves.

 

The deathly silence was killing me. Every breath were coagulated with angsty fear. It was tormenting. 

 

Is he finally getting rid of me?

 

"Oppa, I-"

 

"Hana"

 

"Hmm?"

 

He lowered his gaze.

 

"Would you let me get to know you a little better?"

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

"Oppa, I-"

 

"Hana"

 

"Hmm?"

 

Would you go out with me?

 

"Would you let me get to know you a little better?"

 

Jeon Jungkook, Cheonhwa High's iest, most dangerous and capable casanova could not ask a second year, transferred American wannabe out. 

 

If such a thing was to break out it would be hellishly shameful I'd have to bury my head in the ground for the rest of my life. Besides, dating and dumping chicks are my forte. There's no way in hell I could not do it.

 

But I cant. Not this time. Not her. 

 

Not my kitten.

 

I'd surpressed all my selfish desires for her. I'd do anything to make sure she wont get hurt again. Besides, I really cant jeopardise the only chance I have to mend our relationship. There's too much at stake. If I ever say I wanna date her. She'd reckon I would treat her like how I treated the others. Furthermore, we've been through so many shenanigans that one mishap could destroy every opportunity. 

 

She'd never trust me again.

 

Putting all that aside, this is the only path I could think of worth going through. A way to figure out my own feelings, and to fix hers. I need to make it up for all the things I've done. I'm pretty sure this would lead us somewhere.

 

"Hana?" I waved a hand infront of her.

 

Hana looked straight at me, without saying any word. Probably speechless.

 

More to confused actually. 

 

Her beautiful eyes blinked twice. Mouth gapped. I know this whole situation would make her ponder on the one question I asked earlier for quite a while.

 

She turned away with a low sigh.

 

"I really dont know what to say. Sure I guess" she said blatant.

 

Her reply strucked me a little.

 

"Sure I guess? Is that a yes or a no?"

 

"Yes. Yes Jeon Jungkook-ssi. It's a yes"

 

I really thought she would question me and I would have to prepare a full page explanation to convince her that I really want to do this time. 

 

She've became a little rebellious these days.

 

If I could, I'd let out a big sigh and jump out of bed with a high-pitch YES! But I'd embarass the out of myself and she'd think I'm crazy.

 

I'm happy. 

 

Why? I dont know. This girl always had me doing unthinkable things.

 

"So?" she asked.

 

That brought me back to this room again.

 

"What?"

 

"That is all you wanted me to do? Let you get to know me a little better? Seriously?"

 

"Yeah. Pretty much it"

 

"Hmm well okay then oppa?" Hana smiled soft and had her left brow raised a little.

 

And I think a flower just bloomed in my stomach.

 

I unconsciously let out a small chuckle. Probably because of my never-ending foolish acts infront of her and that, disturbed her.

 

"Why are you laughing?"

 

"It's nothing"

 

She had her lips pursed to my answer.

 

That lips . Soft, pink and luscious and Jeon Jungkook! Stop! You need to control yourself to gain her trust again!

 

I need to take my eyes off of that damn thing.

 

"So, we're really gonna start fresh?" her eyes brightened.

 

"If you want to" 

 

"Okay then. Hi! My name is Yoon Hana!" she let out her hand joyfully.

 

"And I'm Jeon Jungkook" I took her hand in mine.

 

"So now that we've known each other, we should take things slowly. As a starter, let's go to bed now and talk more later" she lied down and pulled the comforter over her body.

 

"You're just actually sleepy already arent you?"

 

"Sorta hehe" she gave a cheeky grin.

 

I smirked.

 

"What kind of a girl sleeps with a stranger she just got to know" 

 

"What do you mean? We've known each other for almost half a year already"

 

"But I thought we just agreed on starting again" I laughed short.

 

"How petty. I'm going to bed" she huffed and closed her eyes

 

Silly.

 

"Goodnight Yoon Hana"

 

"Goodnight oppa"

 

 

 

Hana's POV

 

"Goodnight Hana"

 

"Goodnight oppa"

 

I felt a soft kiss on my forehead and I cant help but smile to it. I know he will definitely notice but honestly. I dont care anymore. I'm tired of hiding my feelings.

 

Well I confessed and he knows and what else is there to hide pffttt.

 

We both had dark memories in this place but if he really wanted to come at me with bad intentions he wouldnt go to the extent of finding me in the middle in the night of the night, running to me, panting and searching for me like I'm the most special thing for him.

 

It's a big risk. I know. But for someone I actually love eventho I'm aware he might never feel the same way? 

 

Totally worth it.

 

Maybe.

 

I still cant comprehend just how did I end up in the same bed with this dude like seriously. The international loverboy. He got me a change of clothes, warm water, tucked me in and gave me a sweet goodnight kiss. No flirting, no touching, no grinding, no nothing.

 

Jeon Jungkook did that?! For a mere peasant like me?!

 

I think everyone pretty much realised that Jungkook and I kept on going back and forth on our relationship but what could I actually do? We'd just keep being this way until we actually figure out our feelings towards each other and decide what's gonna become of us.

 

I was so caught up with my thoughts that the next thing I realise was Jeon Jungah being crazy at the door.

 

Wait what?! Jungah?!

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

“Oppa! I’m pregnant with our second child already and you still play Overwatch in the middle of the night?!” I heard her jolted voice faintly from the kitchen.

 

“Baby, why are you still up? It’s not good for Bubble you know” 

 

Bubble was the nickname we gave our future baby.

 

“And staying up late is not good for the baby’s appa. You gotta go to work tomorrow sweetheart. I dont want my precious hubby to show up at work looking all sluggish like a zombie-“

 

“Or- maybe I want that” she smirked.

 

The last round of the game ended and I took off my headphone. I walked to kitchen and was faced by the sight of her back. 

 

My wife looks so beautiful at no matter what angle.

 

Aish Jeon Jungkook you’re a lucky man. A gorgeous, lovable wife, a lovely daughter and a surely cute soon-to-be-born child. What else is there left to ask for?

 

I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder, giving her a warm back-hug.

 

“What? You’re really gonna let me go to the office looking like a zombie?”

 

“Yes and definitely” she replied, cheeky.

 

“And why is that?” I scrunched my nose a little.

 

She turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

 

“Then, secretary Seo wouldnt always stick on you like a leech” she pouted.

 

“She doesnt stick on me haha you’re exaggerating love. Baby, come on. She’s just my secretary. I know you dont like her and because of that I asked appa to find me a new scretary already. But you know how appa can be. He likes Seo Yoo because she has great capabilities” I explained softly to ensure she’ll have a peace of mind and heart on this. 

 

Being depressed or disturbed isnt good for the baby. And her.

 

“I know but-“

 

“No buts. Dont you trust me?”

 

“Well not really considering everything that happened since we were in high school I mean-“

 

“I need you. I need us. Nothing else matters okay? I promised that the day you said ‘I do’ to our marriage. Cant you trust me a little more?”

 

“Hmm okay” she smiled sheepish.

 

“Now that’s my baby” I landed a short peck on her lips.

 

“You know its so hard to hug you now considering the size of your belly” I laughed.

 

“Ya!It’s all your fault!” she smacked my chest soft.

 

“I love you, Hana” I hugged her tighter.

 

*end of dream*

 

I opened my eyes slowly and caught glimpses of a familiar place. The bright light that shone through the window hurts my eyes a little. 

 

It was just a dream. An amazing one indeed.

 

Would my life be that amazing if I were to marry my little kitten?

 

I turned my head a little and Hana’s hair fell on my face. Our noses brushed. I felt her hands around me. This was the closest we’ve ever gotten.

 

This girl. She’d freak out if she knows what she’s doing at the moment.

 

I tucked the few strands of the hair falling on her face behind her ear. She looked so peaceful and calm. Sleeping a like a baby. So soundly.

 

The sound of her huffing slowly, breathing quickened the pace of my heart. 

 

What is this crazy sensation? Why is my heart thumping like mad? 

 

I couldnt help myself, my body reacts in unexpected ways when ever I’m with her.

 

“Yoon Hana I-”

 

“Jeon Jungkook!”

 

“What the fuc-” I lifted my head and saw Jungah being frantic at the door with her eyes, bulging.

 

I moved myself from the bed and dashed to her on small steps not to wake Hana up.

 

I cupped before she could manage to let out another scream.

 

“Shhh can you just-”

 

“No! I cant calm down! What were you doing with my friend?! Dont tell you’re trying to- to- do whatever you did before huh?!”

 

“No gosh Jeong just calm the fck down”

 

“No! Hana!”

 

 

 

Hana’s POV

 

It was intoxicating, his scent. Its one thing that I really love about him. If this was a dream, I wish it would never end. That feeling of hugging him so tight, knowing that he’s mine for the moment was overwhelming. Until-

 

He was gone. I couldnt feel him anymore in my arms.

 

What the hell is going on?

 

“No! Hana!”

 

This voice, it sounds familiar.

 

“Hana! Wake the hell up!”

 

“Wait, that sounds like-”

 

I opened my eyes a little and tried to make sense of my surroundings. My halfed-functional sight caught a photo of an insanely, hot Jungkook on the bedside table.

 

“Ohh good morning Jungkook oppa” I grinned foolishly to the photo and closed my eyes”

 

“Wait what?!”

 

“Hana!” I heard the same voice calling for me again.

 

I sat up straight to the calling and saw Jungkook and Jungah at the door.

 

Fck! I’m at the Jeons! How could I forget?!

 

———————————————————————-

 

How will the Jeons react to this?! Stay tune for more updates to know how Jungkook asked Hana to be his girl. Permanently! Yes I did say permanent!

 

Thank you so much for time and love. Please do subscribe, vote and comment! I’m open for any opinion and suggestions I love each and everyone of you!

 

Love,

Juvy ❤️