Confused.

Fake Love

Jungkook's POV

 

I couldnt get it off my mind. The image of her with Yoongi hyung. All a little too much for me to accept.

 

Digest.

 

Understand.

 

Bitting on my fingers, I was totally agitated on the idea of those two being alone together outside.

 

Does Yoongi hyung like her?

 

. No way.

 

Min Yoongi aint that type of guy. He has never been interested in girls.

 

Why would he like Hana pfftttt.

 

But why would he take her out if he doesnt like her?

 

Where did they go?

 

What did they do?

 

Oh did Yoongi hyung kiss her? 

 

Her first kiss?!

 

Oh wait-

 

Her first kiss was me. *squealed like a little girl inside*

 

Why am I so sure that I was her first kiss?

 

Gosh Jeon Jungkook what's wrong with you?Why would everything about Yoon Hana gets you to the edge of your seat?

 

This girl is going to be the end of me one day *sighs*

 

Her confession still clouded my mind. 

 

"I love you"

 

Those 3 words. So nice to hear but so difficult take in.

 

Chim said I have feelings for her too but I was just forcing myself to keep being in this state of denial because of my freakin ego. Namjoon hyung was on the same page.

 

But it cant be possible right?

 

I'M JEON JUNGKOOK!

 

I'll never fall for any girl. I'm certain of it.

 

Right? *voice trembled*

 

Arghhh I'm so messed up! *ruffled hair hard*

 

This Yoon Hana thing keeps messing with my conscience.

 

Back then I was kinda sure I wanna be with her. Well I wanted to find out whether that's actually the case to be exact. Way before the Jang Hyemi incident happened.

 

I dont wanna interfere in her life anymore but I cant stand not seeing her, hearing her voice, see her tremble under my touch and just fckin everything about her I NEED TO KNOW!

 

But I dont wanna anymore. I dont wanna hurt that kitten.

 

*vroom vroom*

 

"What was that?" I stood up to the window, checking up on the sound of the roared vehicle earlier.

 

!

 

Yoon Hana!

 

I saw her pulling over infront of our house.

 

She must be here to take her stuffs from Jungah.

 

I looked at the wall clock and realised it was already 5.55pm. 

 

Damn it's almost 6! Where the hell did he go with that Suga till this late?!

 

I waited for her to get out of the car but she didnt budge. About 8-10 minutes passed.

 

Then it hit me.

 

I need to talk to her.

 

I just feel like I need to. I must! Clear things up. Finally! For real. End every complication for good!

 

I grabbed my sweater and walked downstairs, making my way outside to her car.

 

Man what a chilly day.

 

I saw her through her car window. Her head was leaned against the seat and she closed her eyes, one finger tapping her forehead.

 

What is she thinking so hard on?

 

I made my way to the passenger side of her car and it didnt seem like she noticed I was there. I got in quickly and saw Hana flinched a little. I know she knew what was coming.

 

"Hi Hana. I assumed you just got back from the date with Yoongi hyung" I said swiftly, trying to remain calm, consoling my deadly envious heart.

 

Her pupils widened to my question.

 

"No. No. No. No. It wasnt a date. I was slightly depressed so Yoongi oppa took me out of school for a while. That was just it" she explained hastily, her hands thrown everywhere in action of convincing the 'No' gesture.

 

Cute.

 

"Do you really have to deny it that intensely? You dont need to explain though" I let out a small chuckle.

 

Hana rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

 

"No. I just dont want people to have wrong ideas about him and I that's all" she gazed down.

 

"Okay"

 

"What are you doing here? How did you know I went out with him?" she asked, her eyes burning with curiosity.

 

I looked away.

 

"I saw him dragging you out the school back entrance" I snorted.

 

this damn flu.

 

"Okay" she nodded short.

 

"And? Why are you here?" she asked again.

 

I shrugged.

 

Hana looked at me, still waiting for a logical answer.

 

"Hana" her name escaped softly.

 

"Yes" she looked at me, her fingers fidgeting.

 

"If I ask you to go somewhere with me now would you say yes? There's something I wanna talk about" 

 

Hana stayed silent, her eyes locked on mine.

 

"Would you?" I asked again.

 

It did seem like I'm pleading but I dont care anymore. This is hurting both her and I.

 

This must have a resolution.

 

She turned her body away.

 

Come on Yoon Hana say something. I'm dying here.

 

She then took out her phone and called someone's number.

 

Is this really the time to be calling someone?!

 

"Jeongie-ya, I had to stop somewhere for a while. I'll go to your house asap okay? See you then" she said to the person on the line.

 

That was my sister. Positive.

 

Hana turned to me.

 

"Where do you wanna go?" she formed a weak smile.

 

That got me smiling too.

 

"I'll drive"

 

She blinked softly, gesturing a discreet okay.

 

 

 

 

Hana's POV

 

"I'll drive" Jungkook said.

 

I didnt reply.  Nor did I give him any yes gesture or sign of agreement. I simply walked out of the car to the passenger seat, switched with his. He started the car and drove away, heading to one place I obviously have zero knowledge on.

 

What's with guys taking me out randomly today?

 

I kept quiet. The silence was overwhelming. Sitting beside this devil, I'm struggling to control my breathing. He still affect me so much.

 

I just realised this is the first time we're in a car together. 

 

It felt nice.

 

"So where did you go with Yoongi hyung?" his question broke the silence.

 

It must have been super awkward for him too.

 

"Nowhere specific. We went to a fast food restaurant that was all" I replied without looking at him.

 

Liar.

 

Why did I lie? I just cant bring myself to tell him that Yoongi oppa and I went to my 'special place'.

 

I mean why would it make a difference on him right? I could have just spilt it and it's not like he's gonna get jealous or anything.

 

"Really? You were out for quite some time" he continued.

 

"We talked about random stuffs" I replied still looking outside.

 

"What did you guys talk about?" he asked again, sounding unsatisfied with my replies.

 

"For God's sake Jungkook what does it matter?" I finally looked at him.

 

I wasnt aware that I raised my voice a little on him.

 

.

 

He laughed it off.

 

"Slow down kitten. You're so ferocious these days. I'm sorry if my questions annoyed you. I just wanted to get rid of the uncomfy atmosphere" I saw his lips twitched.

 

He's hurt by my little snide remark.

 

Way to go Hana.

 

"And can you please stop saying sorry? It's so unpleasant to hear that coming from you. No offense. You should stop playing nice and go back to the cold, international player Jungkook"

 

Damn. Another shot. What the hell is wrong with you Yoon Hana? Why are you attacking him in such ways? I must be losing my mind!

 

"Ouch. That hurts you know. First and foremost, I am not that evil. Why do you always treat me like I'm some sort of a devil?" he laughed.

 

Shut up! You freakin hell are! An annoyingly handsome devil!

 

"Second, can you go back to being the innocent, fragile Hana that always quivers on my touch. You were really cute" now he smirked.

 

"Ohh am I not cute now?"

 

Fck! That's all you got to say Yoon Hana?! He's questioning your stance here!

 

"Haha of course you're still cute now. Cutest there is" he smiled warmly.

 

"I aint falling for that. I'm not like one of your toys" I rolled my eyes.

 

"What makes you think I treat them like toys?" he stopped at the red light.

 

I crossed my arms and looked at him. Slightly irritated.

 

"You date different girls every week and only God knows if you've ed all of them alternately or not" I turned away.

 

"Watch what you're saying there kitten" he grabbed my arm. That had me face him.

 

Jungkook leaned in closer.

 

I stopped breathing for a second. 


Baffled.

 

What's going on?

 

The tip of his nose was touching mine.

 

So-close-I-cant-breathe.

 

"We really dont want that pretty lips of yours to get all dirty saying those malicious things okay?" he caressed my right cheek with a thumb.

 

I was caught on words and my heart felt like it was going to go kaboom!

 

Jungkook released his grip of me. Just when I thought this so called heart throbbing moment was going to end, he pulled me in again and landed a soft peck on my lips.

 

"That was for being so cute earlier" he chuckled.

 

WHAT THE HELL??!!!

 

I IN NEED AIR.

 

Let things sink in. 

 

Fuhhh. Breathe Hana breathe.

 

I wanted to hit him so hard for that sudden attempt but I wanna kiss him back at the same time.

 

Fck these feelings! Why must I like this dickhead so much urghh!

 

"You still have a soft spot for my touch. That's a relief" Jungkook said.

 

That brought me back to our current situation. He must have noticed that I couldnt move on from what happened.

 

"Ju-just leave me alone please" 

 

"You know I cant do that" he looked at me intensely before he focused on the road again.

 

"We're here" he stopped the car and unbuckled the seatbelt.

 

Mine too.

 

"I can do it myself"

 

"I know but I insist to do it for you" he smirked.

 

Gosh this dude. He just said sorry and now he's playing me again!

 

I got out of the car and scanned the place around me.

 

It's the Han River.

 

We're quite distant from where the river is. Trimmed tall bushes and grass guarded us, secluding us away from the crowd.

 

I only noticed we're here because of the strong scent of the breeze.

 

Why are we here so late in the evening?

 

"Do you like this place?" he sat on the bare field in front of my car.

 

"Yeah. It's nice. I've only been here once since we moved to Seoul. Thank you for bringing me here again" I took a place next to him.

 

"You're welcome" he replied short.

 

We stayed silent for a while. Enjoying the peaceful moment.

 

This would be my second time today in this kind of situation. With 2 different men.

 

Dayyum.

 

"Hana" Jungkook turned to me.

 

"I just wanna apologised on whatever I've put you through these past few months. This is my first time apologising to someone on what I usually do. It's like my habit. To go around, date girls and break their hearts. I know they would always throw themselves to me and come back again whenever I want them to. I'll break them again and again. So far, each and every one of them would gladly embrace me in their arms whenever I want. You're the only one who keeps on rejecting and running away so that gets me so frustrated. You make me crave for you more when you try to run away and it kills me all the time to learn that you could actually avoid me" he said to me, without looking away or stopping to catch his breath. Not even once.

 

"It sounds rather selfish. But that is just how I am. When I want something I'll get it. Even by force. And my actions scarred you badly. I'm sorry. At one point I thought we could at least be friends but somehow I cant accept that. I dont want us to be friends. I want more. I want you. I was engulfed by my greed. My ego brought us to this mortifying state. You were so nice to me. I'm so sorry" he said sincerely

.

Sincere? How was I so sure he's telling truth?

 

I can see it. From his eyes and his voice.

 

Crystals tears were forming in his eyes.

 

And

 

His voice became hoarse.

 

Plus the cocky Jeon Jungkook wouldnt say such things no matter how desperate he is to get the girl. I know how he is by now.

 

I aint that great of a trophy for him to win anyway. Why would he kill his ego for someone like me? Best assumption now is that he wants to end things with me in a good way.

 

Sad but I'll have to accept this. I will.

 

I still could not brain on any reply so I just stayed still, waiting for what he has to say next.

 

"It might be too late but can we-can we start over?" the handsome devil muttered softly.

 

"Hmm"

 

Wait what? Start over?!


________________________________________________

 

Hello everyone! What kind of start will the two get? Will Hana accept Jungkook again? Will he change for good? Keep on reading to know more!

 

Thank you for your unconditional time, love and support! Dont forget to vote, subscribe and comment. I'll see you soon!

 

Love, 
Juvy ❤️