Save me

Fake Love

I wake up to the bright light shining on my face. I notice mom had just opened the curtain to my room and walked out. I get out of bed and grab my phone. I take few selfies and posts a photo on my instagram captioned

"Sunkissed". 

I love how I look when I wake up every morning. I think I look best during that time without any makeup on.

Well it's not like I do much makeup anyway lol. 

 

I am on my way to the bathroom to get ready for school when I hear a ping on my phone. I open my phone and see a notification from someone I do not recognise. I see his id and my heart sank. 

 

This cannot be happening. Tell me this is not true! 

 

I brace myself to open the notification and see that person commented on my photo. He wrote

"Cute kitten 😋".

I am shooketh to death! When the hell did he follow me this idiot. I check my notification list and see -

@j.jungkook followed you an hour ago. 

 

WHAT THE FCK? How come I did not realise he followed me oh my God. He even called me kitten in public geez. 

 

Omg! That was what he called in my dream! Dont tell me this is starting to get real?! I like his comment and throws my phone on the bed. Whatever! I dont care anymore! 

 

I have to get ready for school or I'll be late. I slip in my school uniform and walk downstairs.

 

I had breakfast, kissed my mom goodbye and is waiting for my dad to get in the car and send me to school.

 

"Nana, what are you doing" dad asks. 

 

"What? I'm waiting for you to get in the car and send me to school?" I answer confusedly.

 

"You're going to school by yourself today" 

 

"WHAT?!" I freak out. 

 

"Ahahaha dont freak out honey, come out first" dad chuckles. 

 

I get out of the car and follow dad until we stop infront of a black car. 

 

"Wow dad, you got another car? I'm impressed. So are we going with your new car" I ask.

 

"Ahahaha no honey. It's not mine. It's yours. You're gonna drive to school everyday starting from today" 

Excuse me? Say what?! My car?!

 

"For real dad?! Oh my thank you so so much!" I hug my dad.

 

"Anything for my baby girl. You've been making me proud of all your achievements. Now go or you're gonna be late" dad push me inside my new gorgeous ride.

 

I drive to school happily.

 

I arrived school around 7.15 am and walk to my locker. I tried to find Jungah but she is nowhere to be found. So I walk straight to class. I am busy scrolling songs on my phone and suddenly I hit something hard. I look up and - ! It's the handsome devil. 

 

I tried to run away the other direction but he spins me around and have me face him instead. 

 

"Watch where you're going there kitten" he smirks. 

 

I gulp. Someone please save me. I tried to move away from him. He let me go when he sees Jungah running towards us and he left. Pheeww thanks Jungah I almost died. 

 

"Hana! Where were you?" Jungah asks. 

 

"Ohh I was umm walking to class?" I stutters. 

 

"You okay? Did Jungkook do anything to you?" she frowns.

"No, no he didnt. He just greeted me that's all" 

 

"That's odd. He never greet any girl cause usually he'll just straight away flirt with the girl. My bro's an international loverboy. Every girl here drools over him it's disgusting. Yesterday he said he wasnt interested in you so I was relieved he'd leave my new bestfriend alone" she taps her chin.

 

"New bestfriend?" I raise an eyebrow. 

 

"Yeah! Of course you're my bff. Well although we've just met, I really like hanging out with you!" Jungah clings on my right arm.

 

"Ahaha okay. I would love to be your bestfriend too" 

 

We walk to class happily.


But then my mind keeps on replaying about what Jungah said. 

 

He said to Jungah that he wont bother me. But looking back at what he did yesterday, this morning and just now, it doesnt seem like he'll leave me alone. Is he a freakin bipolar or something?!

 

School ended early today cause the teachers had to attend some sort of emergency meeting. I am so happy I get to go home early because I really needed to sleep. I couldnt sleep well yesterday. You know what happened. 

 

I wave Jungah goodbye. I am glad I did not bump into that handsome creep again while walking to my ride. I got to my car and as I am opening the door - 

 

"Nice ride you got there" I heard a voice behind me.

 

OH MY GOD. That familiar voice. Why do you have to be at the same place I am every freakin second?!

 

I am too scared to turn around so I just thank him without turning around and quickly open the door. He grabs me and push me lightly on the car. He lean in and is staring in my eyes intensely. 

 

What the fck Jeon Jungkook?! What are you trying to do to me?!

 

While he is staring in my eyes I get to study closely his perfect facial features.

 

Damn he smell so good. And that pink lips. I wonder just what kind of wonders it could make. SNAP OUT OF IT YOON HANA! What are you thinking?!

 

"Dont you think it's a little rude to talk to someone without even looking at that person? Didnt your parents teach you that kitten?" he whispers in my ear. 

 

And again, someone please save me from this hot beast. 

 

"JEON JUNGKOOK" a girl shouts.

 

Both of us look at the direction where the voice is coming from. There stand a tall, pretty, slim girl . She has a blonde hair. 

 

"What do you think you're doing oppa" she crosses her arms.

 

"Ohh nothing baby, I was just trying to help this girl out. She's new here" Jungkook smiles lightly.

 

Wait what? No you were not. You were trying to kill me pffttt.

 

"You ! Stay away from my man! Come on babe lets go home! she screams at my face and pulls Jungkook away.

 

"Wow slow down Jang Hyemi" Jungkook scowls.

 

"See you later, kitten" Jungkook says while his lower lip. 

 

What the hell was that for?! And who the hell is this Hyemi?! She just friggin called me a ?! This school is full of crazy people I swear! 

 

I drive home madly. 

 

God I just wanna sleep and please send me back to Denver when I wake up!

 

---------------------------------------------------

That's all I have in store for now? So, do you think it was a little slow or was it fine? Do give your likes, suggestions, votes and comments down below also dont forget to subscribe! I would truly appreciate it!

Dont worry! BTS will appear very soon! 😘

Love, Hana ❤