Would you?

Fake Love

Jungkook's POV

 

"What?!" 

 

I heard someone screamed along with loud thumps of footsteps running down the stairs.

 

What is that?

 

I tried to peek between the spaces of the stairs' railings and found Yoongi hyung pulling someone behind him in a rush.

 

Where is he going?

 

I noticed that he's gripping someone's hand firmly. 

 

Wait. A girl?

 

Who could it be?

 

I moved down, few steps further just to get a glance of the girl, curiousity building intensely inside me.

 

My feet stopped at the image of the girl's bracelet.

 

It's that same bracelet I found in my room.

 

Kitten?

 

YOU'RE TAKING AWAY MY YOON HANA?! 

 

What the hyung?!

 

I ran downstairs hastily just to make sure I wasnt seeing things.

 

Unfortunately, it was indeed her.

 

And I only got to see a side of her face in Yoongi's hyung's car before it drove away, out the school's parking lot.

 

 

 

 

Hana's POV

 

"Yoongi oppa" I looked out the window.

 

"Hmm" he replied short.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked turning my gazed to his fair, pale face.

 

"Honestly. I dont know" he looked at me, confused.

 

We were both silent for the next few minutes before he opened his mouth again.

 

"Ar-are you hungry? Should we go grab something?" Yoongi oppa asked, his eyes still glued on the road.

 

I didnt know what to say. 

 

What are we doing exactly?

 

"Well, yeah. I guess" I nodded slightly.

 

"Okay" he turned to me and smiled.

 

Awkward.

 

But. That smile was really adorable kyaaa ~~~

 

He pulled over a fast food restaurant and something strucked me.I put my hand on his right arm.

 

"Oppa, lets just get takeaways. I wanna go somewhere since we're already here"

 

His eyes widened a little but later said okay to my request. We ordered fries, hamburgers and colas. He pulled over to the side of the road after we drove a few miles away from the fast food restaurant.

 

"So, where is this place you wanna go?" Yoongi oppa asked, facing me.

 

"Well. Since you have no idea why we left in the middle of school time and I think it's not that bad of an idea so we might as well make the most out of it right?" 

 

"Perhaps" he shrugged.

 

"Sorry though. I really dont know what I was thinking. I got  flustered a little when I entered your class. So I kinda forgot everything I wanna ask you and it doesnt really seemed like a good time to be having a conversation. I didnt realise what I was doing. Not until we drove away from school" he explained apologetically.

 

"I wonder what is it that you wanna ask that got you so flustered?" I smirked.

 

His lips twitched to my question.

 

"Anyway, Miss Hana, would you kindly show me the direction please?" he smiled widely showing his gums.

 

Damn that gummy smile will definitely kill me one day.

 

"With pleasure" I said brightly.

 

 

 

 

Yoongi's POV

 

Relieved.

 

That's what I felt the moment she said she wanna go somewhere and it aint that much of a stupid idea to skip school for a while which proved that I'm not a complete lunatic for my sudden dramatic move.

 

Phewww ~~

 

"Here we are!" she shouted excitedly, spreading her arms wide. 

 

Those hands almost hit my face.

 

Aishh this kid.

 

We stopped at a park in a faraway neighbourhood. The place looked a little wrecked.

 

"What is this place?" my eyes wandered around the area.

 

Hana stepped out of the car, signalling me to follow her.

 

"Yoongi oppa come on" she waved at a distance.

 

I picked up our food and make my way to her. I saw her faint figure at the entrance of a dark forest.

 

Where is this girl going?

 

"Hana dont go so deep into the woods. It's dangerous" 

 

"Dont worry oppa. I'm very familiar with this place. Come quick" she smiled happily, her hand gestured towards the woods.

 

My hearteu 💕

 

What are you doing to my heart Yoon Hana?

 

We walked together side by side deeper into the woodland. Even though it's just 1pm, the place was consumed by pure darkness. I could not comprehend what my sight captured. Only indistinct images of trees and birds were seen. Our surrounding reeked of mould and wet woods.

 

You can easily get lost in here, what are you doing Hana?

 

Hana slowed down her pace when she saw me tripped over a twig earlier. 

 

Lost my cool there lol.

 

"Oppa you okay?" Hana turned to me, still pacing through the worn man-made footpath.

 

"Yeah I'm good. It's just a little dark in here" I scoffed.

 

"Haha yeah. I saw you tripped just now" she giggled.

 

Although I couldnt quite see her, I could already imagine how adorable she would look like, letting out that small laugh.

 

"Take my hand. I'll keep you safe now" her small her reached out for mine.

 

Without wasting any second, I took her hand in mine and our fingers intertwined so perfectly.That caused tingles through my body. Her hands felt so soft and her fingers were slender and long.

 

This girl is so perfect.

 

"We're almost there" she said calmly, reassuring me we're reaching our destination.

 

After a 10-minute walk, we reached a small hill and Hana let go of my hand.

 

 Man that was quick. I wish she would hold my hand a little longer.

 

Small parts of Seoul can be seen from up here.The view was absolutely picturesque. It's rather inquisitive how she could have found this place when it's so deep in the woods, away from the city.

 

It's just a clear field up here but everything was so fresh green and invigorating. I could feel the cold breeze brushing up my cheek and exposed skin. Wonderfully refreshing.

 

"I know it's really beautiful up here but you gotta close your mouth before flies or even worse, bees fly in there" she softly pushed my chin up, closing my slightly gapped mouth.

 

I let out a small chuckle.

 

Hana sat down shortly and patted the space beside her.

 

"Should we eat now?" she asked.

 

I nodded in agreement.

 

I sat beside her and we had our lunch together, enjoying the magnificent view laid upon us. I really wanna know how she found this place.

 

"Hana. How did you know there is such a place? So this is like a secret hideout?"

 

"Ahaha no. Not likely a secret hideout but it's where I like to go when I'm upset or depressed or when I just needed some time alone. It belongs to the people here. So, I'm just enjoying a slight part of it" she lied down the grass, staring up the clear blue sky.

 

"I found it about a month ago. The day before school break ended. I stayed a week at Jungah's house and we also hung out for the first time that week remember?" she continued.

 

"Yeah of course. I loved it" 

 

"Me too" she smiled. Her head tilted a little as she looked at me.

 

"But that doesnt explain how you ended up here" I laid down beside her.

 

"It was Jungkook" she blurted, eyes focused on the moving clouds.

 

My heart skipped to the mention of that name. I could easily guessed he was the reason. The confirmation she gave helped me to put all the puzzles together. Even the final piece.

 

She likes Jungkook.

 

"What was with him?" I tried to remain the serene atmosphere.

 

"We sorta, had a fight. It was ghastly" she tapped her right knuckles.

 

"That's a big vocabulary. It was that awful?" I asked, intrigued.

 

She nodded short.

 

"I kinda wanted run away from everything for a while. I drove and drove and drove and drove mindlessly till I stopped at the park. For no solid reason. I just did" she explained.

 

"I got out of the car and without noticing, my feet brought me here. It was dangerous, I realised that but I was confused I couldnt think straight" she continued.

 

Her expressions showed bewilderment. I could tell she was unsure of her feelings. Hana sighed heavily.

 

"Hana, do you like Jungkook?"

 

She was indeed bemused and stunned of my blatant questioning. Hana sat up, her eyes now peered to the sight of the city infront of us.

 

"Honestly, I dont know. Everything is so confusing" she let out another big sigh.

 

I got up too. Turning my head to face her. 

 

"You know you can tell me anything right?" I caressed her hair gently.

 

Hana carved a short smile to my action. She take my hand from her head and put it down, staring at it blankly.

 

"What is there to tell when I dont know what I'm feeling? I'm all messed up oppa" she frowned.

 

I squeezed her hand in mine. The one that she removed earlier.

 

"Do you want me to help you figure it out?" I gave her a weak smile.

 

I dont know why I asked her this. Part of me wanted to see her smile again and I know Jungkook would be the only lone cause but-

 

Why does it feel like I'm doing this so half-heartedly?

 

It felt like I was lying to myself.

 

She chuckled.

 

"And why would you that?" she looked at me, now her eye-level matching me.

 

"Because I wanna see you happy" 

 

I could see it in her eyes. She couldnt fathom my reason but that was all there is to it. I just wanted to see her happy.

 

Hana turned her gaze away before uttering a whisper-like "Thank you".

 

"It's getting dark. Should we go home now?" 

 

"Yeah sure" she stood up and reached her hand out to help me get up.

 

"Do you wanna go to school again to collect your stuffs?

 

"I asked Jungah to bring my things home with her but you still have to drop me at school because I need to get my car. How about your stuffs?" she explained.

 

"Jimin took my things home for me already" I took her hand and started walking through the woodland again, making our way to my car.

 

"Ahh I see. Okay" she replied.

 

"Now it's my turn to keep you safe, Hana" 

 

That slipped.

 

"I know you will" she said softly behind me.

 

I was taken aback a little when Hana tightened her grip on my hand.

 

I hope this could last forever.

 

We reached the car and drove back to school. There were barely any car left when we arrived. It was already 5.30 pm.

 

Hana got into her car and waved goodbye. I watched her drove away, standing beside my car till the sight of it was gone.

 

I'll never forget this day.

 

Ever.

 

 

 

 

Hana's POV

 

I had a really good time with Yoongi oppa. He indeed is very kind and caring, different from when I see him with Bangtan. He was very gentle with me. It's strange and interesting at the same time. 

 

Why would he treat me differently?

 

I wished I could have liked Yoongi oppa instead of Jungkook.

 

Wait what?

 

I was doing it again. I promised myself to deny any feelings for Jungkook but then considering the fact that I literally threw the 3 self-sacrificed words to him wont change reality.

 

I confessed.

 

That was the most pathetic part.

 

I finally saw the junction to Jungah's house. Just one more turn and I'll be there. 

 

Fingers crossed Jungkook's not at home.

 

And-

 

I guess it's another bad luck or karma.

 

I had to park my car behind the devil's.

 

He was home.

 

I texted Jungah saying that I'm already here and asked her to bring my thing. 5 minutes passed but she still has not replied.

 

. This kid must be in the shower.

 

And she could stay in there forever. 

 

This is so depressing arghhh I dont wanna go inside!!

 

I rested my head to the seat, still contemplating whether I should go in or just wait for Jungah.

 

Maybe I should just wait.

 

I closed my eyes. Trying to clear my mind of things. Especially of Jeon Jungkook.

 

But I failed miserably. Just by being infront of his house gave me anxiety.Time passed slowly. Veryyyyy slowwlllyyyy. Slower than I expected it would be. How crazy it is to realised that my life could be affected this much by just one boy.

 

Before I could open my eyes, someone entered the car.

 

.

 

I know this feeling. This scent.

 

As I slowly opened my eyes and there he was.

 

My handsome devil.

 

Why must this happen all the time??!!!

 

"Hi Hana. I assumed you just got back from the date with Yoongi hyung"

 

What?

 

Date?

 

Yoongi?

 

Jungkook?

 

What the fck how did he know?!

 

"No. No. No. No. It wasnt a date. I was slightly depressed so Yoongi oppa took me out of school for a while. That was just it" I explained vigorously.

 

"Do you really have to deny it that intensely? You dont need to explain though" he chuckled.

 

He's right. What have I done????

 

"No. I just dont want people to have wrong ideas about him and I that's all" 

 

"Okay" he replied short.

 

"How did you know I went out with him?"

 

He looked away.

 

"I saw him dragging you out the school back entrance" he snorted.

 

He is still not well.

 

"Okay" 

 

"Hana" my name escaped so softly from his pale, small lips.

 

He really should stop calling me like that. It's bad for my health.

 

"Yes" I looked at him.

 

"If I ask you to go somewhere with me now would you say yes? There's something I wanna talk about" he asked so nicely, like a child asking for a candy or toy from his mother.

 

His eyes eager, waiting for my response.

 

"Would you?" he asked again.

 

---------------------------------------------------

Will Hana finally trust Jungkook and say yes to his request? Just what is it that Jungkook wanna talk about? Keep on reading if you wanna know more!

 

Another subtle chapter! I just wanna keep things slow and calm because the previous chapters have been really intense and dramatic!

 

Thank you so much to everyone that has been waiting patiently. Thank you for all the love, feedbacks and support! 

 

Dont forget to comment, subscribe and vote!

 

Love,
Juvy ❤