Snow.

Fake Love

Hana's POV

 

Two days passed. Wow 48 long hours. It felt like a week. Jungah knew what happened but she wouldnt say a word about it for God knows what reason. I tried my best to live again like any other day, however still puzzling on why he went missing.

 

Jungah said he's under the weather lol what a cringy term but pffttt I aint buying such excuse. He seemed well before just how the hell could he have fallen sick all of a sudden?

 

Damn sure he's outside just too busy smooching and making out with random girls.

 

Or

 

Are we playing tug-of-war again?

 

He appeared, played me, treated me right, played me, disappeared and ignored me.

 

Disappearing for no reason.

 

How typical of Jeon Jungkook.

 

That's the only thing he's good at.

 

.

 

"Hana!" Jungah waved from our class' entrance.

 

"Hey Jeong" I gave her a short grin.

 

"You're so grey what up?" she raised a brow.

 

"It has been 2 days you freakin alien gimme my sunny, Yoon Hana back and go back to where you came from!" Jungah shooed me from my seat with all her might.

 

"Stop it Jeong. I'm not in the mood" I let myself fall on the chair.

 

"You're missing Jungkook too much you're getting so cranky. Maybe I should ask him to come to school tomorrow" Jungah placed a hand on my forehead with an evil grin plastered on her face.

 

"Jungah, please just fuc.."

 

"I'm right here"

 

A voice echoed.

 

"Sorry if you've been missing me too much"

 

That voice.

 

That fckin voice.

 

I could almost feel his breath on my ear.

 

Lord please tell me I'm dreaming.

 

Tell me it's not freaking true.

 

Fcking tell me that the guy right behind me is not that handsome devil!

 

Jungah moved away and there he was. 

 

Again.

 

Slided to the seat infront of me.

 

The face I despise.

 

And the face I yearned to see so much.

 

"Hana" my name escaped his lips.

 

"Jungkook- oppa" I looked down.

 

Oppa? Eh?

 

"What are you doing here? I heard you're sick. You should be in bed at home" I turned my gaze away from his eyes.

 

The eye contact's too much I cant handle it !

 

He looked so good. I almost lost myself to the temptation of taking that perfect, round face in my hands. He looked a little outta colour.

 

Was he really sick?

 

So, Jungah wasnt lying?

 

"You look... fine" he said, almost whispering.

 

"Yeah. Of course I am. What? You think I'll cry my eyeballs out everyday looking all forlorned please" 

 

 

I immediately covered my mouth with my left hand.

 

What the hell was that Yoon Hana?! Do you really have to be that harsh?!

 

"Well that's not what I meant but thanks. I'm glad to know you're okay. Anyway, I just needed to see your face first when I came back to school" he carved a short smile.

 

"I'll see you around. Have a nice day" he ruffled my hair weakly.

 

Pure. 

 

He looked so pure. For once, that smile looked genuine. Something I've never seen on him.

 

And it makes me feel warm inside. 

 

I tried to fight the urge of holding him, stopping his steps from walking out of the class and say sorry for what I've said. Take his hand in mine and ask if he's okay.

 

No Hana no.

 

You gotta shake off this feeling!

 

You're not falling for his games! He'll always be that way! Play you! Be nice to you! And play you again! 

 

I dont know what you chose. It's either you want us to start fresh or you wanna play me again, Jeon Jungkook.

 

What I know is that he have decided to stick his in my pathetic life still. He just wont freakin disappear.

 

"Shocking" Jungah muttered.

 

"What?"

 

"Him. My brother" Jungah rubbed her temple.

 

"What are you talking about Jeong?" my brows furrowed.

 

"His sickness is way worse than I thought. I've never expected to witness such a scene" she shaked her head vigorously.

 

"What scene gosh. Can you just get to the freakin point?"

 

"He literally just sat infront of you, smiled and slightly touched your hair. No grabbing, no kissing and no grinding whatsover. Shocking I must say. Truly shocking" she scrunched her nose.

 

I smacked her right arm hard.

 

"What the actual Jeon Jungah. I thought you were talking about something serious geez" I rolled my eyes.

 

"I mean cmon Han. This is serious. Arent you confused as well?! That definitely aint Jungkook, the international loverboy! My brother is abducted my aliens as well oh my God!"

 

"Cut the crap kid. You're talking bull again Jungah" Sora grabbed a chair and I scooted over to the right side closer my table.

 

"What are you doing here So?" Jungah rolled her eyes.

 

"What? I can be anywhere I want, whenever I want" Sora said with a straight face.

 

"Jerk" Jungah hissed.

 

"Excuse me?" Sora straightened up.

 

"Wow. Stop" 

 

The bickerings' were getting on my nerves. 

 

"You guys are behaving like kids geez. Does it really have to be like this all the time? We're a team for God's sake!"

 

"She started it" Sora looked away.

 

"Wha-?" Jungah stood up.

 

"Jeong! Stop it! Please get back to your seats people I need some space. Thank you"

 

Please leave me gosh I needed some air after what happened with that devil.

 

"Right" Jungah nodded.

 

"Btw are we having lunch together again?" Sora rubbed the back od her neck.

 

"Yeah. That's what Becca unnie said" Jungah said with crossed arms.

 

Lol now they're talking to each other again. That was quick.

 

The two turned away and moved back to their seats.

 

Finally.

 

Miss Lee came in few minutes after that and continued with the previous lesson of our Mathematics subject.

 

I wouldn say I'm one of the smart asses in the school but I'm doing pretty well myself. 

 

Surprisingly, Jungkook did wonders with his grades too so far. I was very much surprised when the results of the midterm came out. Placing 8th in his batch was an astounding achievement considering how ty and obnoxious his personality can get.

 

The prince play-pretend act aint just part of his show off games but insteas, he's real skilled. No wonder he earned the title the 'Golden Maknae' among Bangtan so swiftly and was acknowledged by the whole school.

 

Okay. I'm thinking about him a little too much.

 

"Hana!" 

 

"!" I jumped a little and turned around.

 

"Rhea unnie! You scared the out of me!

 

"Hell yeah you should be. That little daydream habit of yours is getting way out of hand. You space out a lot lately girl" she smirked.

 

"Damn right. Yesterday I saw her staring mid-air for more than 15 minutes it was kinda freaky Han no offense" Roxy unnie chuckled.

 

"No I didnt. Maybe I was just- umm- ahhh- thinking? Yes. Thinking"

 

"Thinking my foot" Jungah laughed hysterically.

 

"She was probably thinking of the Golden Loverboy" Sora smirked.

 

"You people are so annoying omg" I ran my hand through my hair roughly.

 

"You're more disgusting cause you wont admit you want him" Jungah sticked out her tongue and that got all of them at the edge of their laughs.

 

I let out a small sigh.

 

Just how did I ended up with these bunch of bullies? *chuckled*

 

"Cmon nerds. Becca's waiting at the cafe" Roxy unnie broke the laughters.

 

*Cafe*

 

"Hows Hana and Jungkook doing, Jungah?" Becca unnie asked.

 

Everyone lifted their heads from food, surprised to her sudden interrogation.

 

Since when Becca unnie's interested in someone else's love life?

 

"Uhmm o-okay?" Jungah stuttered.

 

Rhea unnie and I exchanged looks.

 

Sora put her head down again.

 

"I think she's better off with Suga" Roxy unnie blurted.

 

Our eyes widened to her statement.

 

Now where the hell did that come from?

 

"Really? I doubt that" Sora crossed.

 

"Wow Han Sora finally has a say in something lol" Jungah smirked.

 

" you. But it's true. I'm not one who's interested in boys but she's my friend so yeah. I think Hana's chemistry with Jungkook is more explosive" Sora.

 

"How is this kid always relating things to her little Einstein theories?" Becca unnie shaked her head.

 

"Talking about Suga, he asked you to see him after school, Hana" Becca unnie said.

 

"What?" I asked, puzzled.

 

"For what?" Jungah furrowed her brows.

 

"How would I know? I almost forgot about that if you guys hadnt mentioned the name" Becca unnie continued munching on her red apple.

 

"Something's going on" Rhea unnie smirked.

 

"Damn. I know Yoongi oppa's nice and everything but I was hoping Kookie would get a shot" Jungah sighed.

 

"What are you guys even talking about gosh I'm leaving" I stood up and walked out of the cafe.

 

"Hana!" I heard Rhea unnie call for me faintly.

 

I stomped my way to class, sat at my seat and let my head rest on the table.

 

Just why wont they stop teasing me?

 

Dont decide for me.

 

I'm not a toy that can be passed around. I dont want anyone. Be it Jungkook or Yoongi. No one.

 

Just fckin no one.

 

I'm tired. One kept on pushing and pulling, one kept on showering me with unnecessary attention. It's suffocating.

 

When will all of this end?

 

 

 

 

Yoongi's POV

 

The song "Palette by IU" filled in my ears as I walked across the busy hallway during lunch break. 

 

IU? Seriously? Me? 

 

Haha. I know right.

 

Being one of the renowned rappers in the neighbourhood of course, people would have never expected I'd listen to such things but for real, me neither.

 

There's only one reason why.

 

That sole reason brought me back to that certain incident.

 

*flashback*

 

"I like it, I'm 25.." she hummed.

 

"You like this kind of songs?" I asked, fingers tapping on the sterring wheel to the beat of the song.

 

"Well not really but IU has been my favourite solo singer since forever. I relate to her songs so well" she smiled brightly.

 

Damn. Jungkook's a diehard fan of IU too.

 

"I understand if you dont really enjoy it. You can change to other stations though" she grinned short, her eyes blinked softly.

 

I stopped the car to the red light.

 

Without realising, my hand moved to brush the hair falling on her face, slightly touching her left, pink cheek and ear.

 

Cold.

 

She looked wonderful. Her pale skin just shined in the sun. So pure and fair. Her icy skin is so supple and soft. Just like snow.  Beautiful, soft falling snow.

 

She flinched back a little to my sudden action.

 

. Why did I do that?

 

"Uhm no. I dont mind at all. I'm a man of music. I make music remember? So every genre has it spark and IU' s one talented artist" I returned her smile.

 

"Right" she looked down shyly.

 

*present*

 

The thought of that got me grinning from ear to ear.

 

My thoughts are occupied of just one person lately lol.

 

I walked pass her class, in hope of seeing her. A glance would be heart-filling.

 

And I hit the lotto!

 

She was in class. Looking all sulky and miserable. She lifted her head, pouted and let it fall back on the table.

 

Is she okay?

 

My tummy churned to the urge of going to her. 

 

My pure snow.

 

And when I realised, I was already in her class. All eyes on me.

 

. When did I walk in here?

 

I heard whispers all over. 

 

"Omg why Suga of Bangtan is here?"

 

"Is he dating one of our classmates?"

 

"Why would a senior enter our class?"

 

"My God he's so hot" 

 

Kids these days geez. Nosy as hell.

 

"Yoongi oppa?" Hana lifted her head and blinked in surprised.

 

"Hi" I gave her a short wave, still frozen on my foot.

 

"What are you doing here?" she straightened up.

 

"I was just ahh- uhmm passing by" I smiled awkwardly.

 

"But you're already in my class?" she chuckled.

 

"Right. I actually ahh- need to see you. Can you please come outside for a while?" I asked scratching the back of my head.

 

What the am I doing?

 

"Y-yea sure. I guess" she hesitated. 

 

I walked out of the class and she followed my steps. We stood by the windows at the end of the hallway.

 

"So?" her brows jerked up.

 

I looked down, thinking on what I should say next. 

 

Why did I wanna see her again?

 

Right. I wanted to ask about Jungkook. But that doesnt feel necessary right now. I just feel like taking her out of the school.

 

"You know what. Lets get out of here for now" I grabbed her right hand firmly and pulled her down the stairs to the back exit of the school.

 

"What?!" she screamed but obediently let me take her.

 

Lord, where am I actually taking this girl?!

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

So that was a Hana and Yoongi chapter! I really enjoyed writing it.

 

Halo subscribers. I'm sorry it took forever for me to update. Like I have explained, I'm in my third year of college and everything has been real crazy.

 

It's so hard to get good writing ideas when my mind's not in a healthy state. However, I appreciate all the time, love and understanding of all my subscribers.

 

I'll try my best to update more when things get better. I need all your support and love still. I couldnt be more grateful to all of the readers that wait for every chapter patiently. Thank you so so so much.

 

Btw 2 new chapters will be up in a few hours!

 

Love,

Juvy