She's mine!

Fake Love

Jungkook's POV

 

My heart dropped the moment I heard the beep from our sudden ended call.

 

What could have happened to that little thing? Why was she weeping crazily?!

 

She sounded exasperated and that freaked the hell outta me. I tried calling her back but she was unreachable. Only voice messages came through and that drove my mind wild. I needed to find her desperately.

 

But where do I start? I dont even know where the she is! Yoon Hana you should have told me where the hell you are!

 

I stopped for a while, thinking of the places where she could possibly be after running down frantically to my car and of course worried to death.

 

Just where do I go?

 

I decided to call Jungah who was inside her room, hoping for possible miracles on Hana's whereabouts. Altho she was just few steps away in our house, I cant afford to waste any second on finding that kitten. Anything could happen to Hana with each second passing.

 

Jungah picked up after the phone rang for the third time. Her voice sounded raspy, this girl might have been sleeping for a while.

 

"Hel-"

 

"Jungah! Do you know where Hana could possibly be at this hour if she isnt at home?!"

 

"What? Oppa where are you? And why do you need to see her? It's almost 1 are you crazy? She must be sleeping at home sheesh" Jungah growled in a sleepy tone.

 

"Jeon Jungah listen! I called her and she was crying her eyeballs out and the call ended before I could ask her what happened or where the she is! Now you better tell me if you know where she could be!"

 

"What?! What happened oh God we need to find her! She might be in danger!"

 

" Jungah I'll find her just tell me where the hell she is!"

 

"Jungkook I wanna come-"

 

"Jungah! Its late and dangerous! You cant come along -"

 

I took a deep breath. Gathering all the patience and sanity left in me.

 

"Sis, I'll find her and I'll keep her safe. You dont need to worry. I promise"

 

I could hear my sister let out a big sigh on the line.

 

"Fine. You better keep her safe! If anything happen to my bestfriend I swear I'll kill you and I dont care if you're my brother" she said, sobbing.

 

"Yes I promise now tell me"

 

"Okay. Maybe she's in school, in the old music room or the park behind her house. Those places are all I could think of for now. I'll call you if I remember any other place. Dont forget to inform me when you found her!" she continued.

 

"How about our studio?"

 

"It's not possible because the main key is with Becca unnie and Hana doesnt know the password for the front gate" she sobbed harder.

 

"Just go find her Jungkook!" she cried loud.

 

"I am Jeong! I'm on my way to school already. I gotta go now. I'll call you later"

 

I pressed on the pedal hard as soon as our call ended. 

 

I'll find you kitten. I definitely will.

 

 

 


*school yard*

 

 

 

After 10 minutes of driving, I arrived at the school yard. Everything was still and quiet. 

 

I stepped out of the car and the chilled wind brushed my face causing me to have the prompt reflex of rubbing both my arms, trying to catch on some heat. The severe cold breeze send shivers down my spine. 

 

I need to find her quick or she'll freeze to death.!

 

I ran across the hallway, snucked in through the school's back door. It has never been locked thus, making my search more ease. The door to the music room was opened. 

 

She must be in here.

 

I walked inside and found no one. The room is pretty small so there was nowhere else I could search for that girl inside that tiny room. I checked out few other places before I make my way back to the school yard.

 

I looked around and her car was nowhere to be found. Rushing into my car, I tried calling her multiple times but to no avail, the calls ended instantly. 

 

If she aint here then the chances of her to be at the park behind her house like Jungah suggested would be close to nearly 0%.

 

Why? Because people would be able to find her easily. Despite what ever the situation she might be in now, it doesnt seem like she wanted people to find her.

 

just who else do I go to in the middle of the night?! I cant be calling her other friends! It's almost 3 am *sighs*

 

Wait.

 

Yoongi hyung. He might know where she is.

 

I drove to our Bangtan crib that moment the thought about Yoongi hyung appeared.

 

Cold sweats started running down my forehead. My hands felt a little sticky too. Must be from all the running and walking.

 

This kitten is always putting me at the edge why must I care about you so much?!

 

 

 

*Bangtan's crib*

 

 

 

"Yoongi hyung!" my voice echoed throughout the main hall.

 

Namjoon hyung came out of his room looking all fresh and unbothered.

 

It's almost 3 am why is he still up?

 

"Jungkook what's going on? Why are you yelling in the middle of the night?" Namjoon hyung asked calmly.

 

"I need to see Yoongi hyung now"

 

"Dude it's 3 and you know Yoongi hyung hates it when people disturbs his sleep"

 

"I dont care I need to see him this instant!" I made my way to Yoongi's door ignoring our leader.

 

"Yoongi hyung" loud bangs reverberated all the way to Jimin's room.

 

I knocked hard on his door to get him to wake up. After few hits the door swung open and there stood a sleepy Yoongi, rubbing his eyes and at the same time trying to make sense of what has been going on.

 

"Jungkook what's all the commotion for?" Hobi hyung approached me.

 

I didnt bother to look at the person asking but instead I went straight for Min Yoongi.

 

"Hyung. Tell me where Hana could possibly be at this moment"

 

"What? No Jungkook. Slammed my door like a mad dog at 3am just to ask about your petty girlfriend?" Yoongi scoffed.

 

Suddenly, all of them tried to get me off Yoongi hyung.

 

Ohh right. I was about to punch his freakin face when the words 'petty girlfriend' slipped.

 

"She's not petty! I have no time to play this stupid game with you. Tell me where Hana is" I shouted in his face, my hands still grabbing the collar of his shirt.

 

"Really Jeon Jungkook? Cause the last time I checked, you despise her and you called her petty. Not to forget all the ty, cheap, awful treatments you gave her. Why should I give her to you when I can have her all for myself?" Yoongi hyung sneered.

 

Imma really punch you now if you aint my brother.

 

" hyung! Just tell me where she is" I clenched my fist harder, restraining myself for the possible next move that will surely leave a mark on his pretty face for at least a week.

 

"No. I liked her first. I wont let her go" Yoongi said toneless.

 

Those few words strucked me. It felt like someone stabbed my chest with a poisoned dagger. It hurt me.

 

"You-" 

 

BAMM!

 

The sound of the hit resonated. Yes. I hit the wall behind him.

 

I cant really punch him can I?

 

He's a lot older than I am and I still got so much respect left for him.

 

"Jeon Jungkook stop. What happened to Hana?!" Jimin tried to pull me away but ended up with a failed attempt.

 

"Get the off me Jimin"

 

"Guys calm down. We can still talk about this" Jin hyung said, persuasively.

 

But I just cant focus elsewhere. My eyes are fixed on Yoongi hyung and my mind on Hana. Whatever 's gonna happen I dont care anymore. So be it.

 

"Hyung!" I yelled again.

 

"Stop yelling in my face kid. Hana's still not gonna be here with all those shoutings. She deserves better and I wont let you hurt her" he hissed, mocking me.

 

I started to lose my and I was running out of time. I really couldnt waste any second longer over all of these bullshets.

 

I finally let him go.

 

"Hyung. Please. Help me out here. I need to find her" 

 

Those words came out weak.

 

I'm just so tired of everything.

 

"Since when do you care so much about her Jungkook? You wrecked her world over and over. You put her in misery all the time. What else there is left?" Yoongi hyung said.

 

He's right. Every word that came out of his mouth is true. I have no rights to care anymore but I cant leave her a alone now. Not like this. Not today. Not ever.

 

"There's so much I still need to do for her so please" I desperately begged.

 

"Leave her alone Jungkook. I'll take care of her from now on" Yoongi hyung smirked.

 

That's it.

 

"She's mine!" I pushed him to the wall.

 

"Jungkook!" Tae hyung screamed.

 

"You do love her. Why wont you admit it?" he said, gazing in my eyes intensely.

 

Those words caught me off guard. I took my hands off him him and backed away.

 

This is getting nowhere. I must find her.

 

I walked to the front door aimlessly before stopping again to Yoongi hyung's call.

 

"Jungkook. She might be in Sicheon park. There's a housing area there. The park is behind a post office. You might find her deep in the woods. She goes there a lot" he explained.

 

"Thanks" 

 

And I left.

 

 

 


*Sicheon Park*

 

 

 

I had a hard time finding the location of the park as the place was quite far from the city and there aint much light to guide drivers or even bikers through the main road. Lamp posts barely there, blinking randomly.

 

It aint really an old, deserted neighbourhood but dreadful enough to spook me.

 

I swear I'm gonna skin her alive if I find her in a dangerous place like this!

 

I stopped infront of the park and ran across the woods until I reached a clear field. I searched for her all around but she has yet to be found. I dont even remember running through the woods. All I could think about is finding her.

 

Did Yoongi hyung lie to me?!

 

No. That's not possible. He cares for Hana a lot.

 

where else do I look?

 

I sat on a small boulder on the field.

 

"Thank you for bringing me here. It's my second time since I've moved to Seoul"

 

Her words came to me like hazy memories. Voice of hope and faith. 

 

Han river.

 

Without thinking further, I started my quest again. I went above the speed limit, sprinting they say, just to give a little human behaviour to the action but hey,

 

Who the cares?

 

If I die that night because of the speed then well at least I die trying. 

 

Fortunaly, God still loved me. He allowed me to be where Hana is and she was found at the spot we came before. She looked fine.

 

Thank Heavens.

 

I sighed in relief.

 

I parked my car a little further so that she wont feel too overwhelmed by my presence.

 

In small, subtle steps, I approached her slowly, trying to not alarm her.

 

"Hana. Baby. You okay?" I spoke softly.

 

"Jungkook" she turned around, eyes all red and puffy. The tip of her nose was already red. Probably because of the cold weather.

 

"How did you find me?" she asked while I put my sweater on her.

 

I took a place beside her and placed her hands in mine, rubbing it together to warm her freezing hands.

 

"It's really cold Hana. Why are you out here this late? It's dangerous you know that. You're freezing" 

 

Her lashes batted slowly, eyes locked on my face.

 

"Jungkook" she said softly.

 

"Hmm?"

 

Hana hugged me tight, clinged on me. She cried whole-heartedly. As if she has been waiting for someone to ease off her burdens and worries.

 

I was taken aback by her sudden action but I replied her hug. One hand on her back and the other caressing her hair.

 

"Shhh. Dont cry baby. Tell me what happened" I tried to comfort her still keeping her in my arms.

 

"Is it because of me?"

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Jungkook found Hana. What actually happened to her? And is it worth it for Yoongi to let Jungkook have Hana? Will Jungkook finally show Hana his worth?

 

Btw I'm so sorry for the super late update! Been occupied with my internship. Wish me luck loves. I'll try to update as frequent as I could!

 

Please keep on reading to know more! Dont forget to subscribe, comment and vote! Thank you!

 

Love,
Juvy ❤