I'll stay

Fake Love

Jungkook's POV

 

"Is it because of me?"

 

Hana lifted her head slowly, eyes locked on mine.

 

"What?" she blinked soft.

 

Hana wiped the tears that trickled down her nose.

 

"No" she continued.

 

Those words came out weak. Her lips trembled.

 

I've never seen this girl as fragile. She looked helpless. Wrecked. I wish there's something I could do to help. 

 

Just anything.

 

It got colder after some time and it was hard for me to even feel the movements of my fingers. I wonder how long has she been here. There's hardly anyone around. Only sounds of crickets filled the night and wind hustling, worsening the cold crept under our skin.

 

"Hey. What happened? Tell me. Please Hana" I took her reddish, plump cheeks in my hands.

 

She weeped a little before pulling herself off me

.

"It's nothing major. You shouldnt have come" she looked away.

 

Pardon?! 
(yall know JK likes to say this a lot back then lol - authornim)

 

"What? Why are you saying that?"

 

"It's nothing oppa. Just go home" she said stern.

 

How impulsive.

 

"Hell no. You know what I had to go through to find you? I fought with Bangtan and drove to that freakin hell scary school then to the -"

 

"Did I ask you to?" she interrupted, giving me a cold, dark gaze.

 

Oh wow. Just wow.

 

Honestly, if it wasnt for the tone she gave, I might have kissed this girl there and then looking on how despairing she looked. But now, she's ing pushing me away.

 

And I'm not happy about it.

 

"I aint going anywhere until you tell me what happened. Why are you here in the middle of the night like this. Hana it's freezing cold out here are you crazy?!"

 

"Yes! I'm crazy! Okay?! Now leave me alone!" she yelled at my face and pushed me back slightly.

 

I stumbled a little. Surprised. But I gotta admit that bold move really did startle me. I'm more shocked on her persistence. This girl aint backing down.

 

Okay. That's it.

 

Without wasting any second, I pulled her up and dragged her to my car.

 

Well not the forceful, hurting kind of drag. Just enough to get her inside the car but of course, being the stubborn, obnoxious girl she is, she tried to free herself from my grip but no.

 

That aint happening this time lady.

 

"Jungkook. What the ? Let me go!"

 

"Wow hold it, princess! You're coming with me. Like it or not!"

 

I started driving instantly. I'm not sure where I wanted to go atfirst but somehow I ended up driving her home. My home.

 

Hana refused to say a word throughout the journey. Her eyes focused on the road, arms crossed. All I heard were constant huffings and puffings that took turns with angry mumbles.

 

I couldnt quite catch what she was saying but I could tell that all of those things were cussings and bad wishes for me.

 

Say anything you want love. You're coming with me one way or another. *scoffs*

 

Hana got out of the car and slammed the door hard. She stomped her way to me and she had her arms crossed. Facing me. Head on.

 

"Why are we here?" she hissed, brows furrowed.

 

"I aint letting you out of my sight" 

 

"Who the hell do you think you are Jeon Jungkook?" she turned away.

 

Her head hanging, body slouched a little. The moon shone itself brightly on Hana, showing her petite, slender body from the back.

 

I could barely control myself. The urge of taking her in my arms. I dont care if she wanna hit me or yell at me or even punch me on the face. I just wanna hold her close and tell her everything's gonna be okay. 

 

I really wish I could.

 

This stubborn kid. Why do you have to act tough all the time?

 

I spun her around softly, turning her body to me again. Hana faced the ground, fingers fidgeting on the hem of her blue shirt. Tear flowed down her left cheek.

 

she's making me so weak.

 

"Baby, come on. Just listen to me for once okay?"

 

"Why should I?" she sobbed in between her words, looking at me repugnantly.

 

This baby. I know she wanted to cry her eyeballs out but at the same time she wants to show that she's fine by putting up the cocky, y attitude like she needs no one because of her freakin ego but then she was just too upset gosh.

 

Just what do I do with you?

 

"Is there anywhere else you can go this late? I can simply guess you ran away from home, Yoon Hana. You only have the choice of turning to my dumb sister now. But that kid is also still in her ing dreamland. Turning to Jungah means you're turning to me, so, same . What now?" I gave her the pettiest smirk.

 

Hana rolled her round, hazel eyes.

 

That's supposed to be offensive but damn I find it super adorable lol.

 

"Ehe..hmm" I cleared my throat.

 

She stared at the gloomy sky for a while and looked at me again. Her eyes showed that she finally gave up.

 

I took the opportunity to carve the most cunning, victory smile while Hana follows my trail, huffing out a big sigh.

 

Of course. I made sure she sees it.

 

We walked upstairs in small steps, trying to keep away from startling my mother at this crazy hour. Hana continued to tag along until she abruptly stopped when we reached the door to my room.

 

"Yo-you're not gonna ta-take me in there with you right?" she stuttered on her words.

 

"Wow you're the great Houdini now. That's exactly what I'm gonna do" I turned and smiled at her sheepishly.

 

"Are you nuts? There is no way in hell I'm gonna go in there" she stepped back a little.

 

Aish this kid.

 

I lean on the door and ran a hand through my hair.

 

"If you wanna make the attempt of tip-toeing to Jungah's room you should really forget it. You'll need to pass mom's room and sad news, baby girl, she's a light sleeper. When she sees you, she's gonna freak out and by the time you tried to justify your innocence, you'll be home sweet home. Your choice. I wont force. Goodluck" I gave her one last devilish grin before walking into my room, leaving that small figure at her place.

 

Lies. Everything. Big fat lie.

 

Mom's the kind of person who wont budge even if the moon falls from the sky when she's deep asleep. I had to though. Tonight, I'll make sure I'll be the one to tuck her in. In my bed that is. Nothing sensual. Only then I'll finally accept the fact that she's safe.

 

Only then.

 

I plopped myself on bed and took the chance to rest my eyes for a while.

 

1, 2, 3.

 

Eeekkkkkk.

 

The door swung open.

 

*cues victory song*

 

To my amazement, my lips formed a short grin before I got out of bed to welcome the newly-arrived guest. I just cant hide the euphoric moment of having her close to me.

 

"Well look who do we have here" I let out a small chuckle.

 

"You're pure evil" Hana pouted.

 

stop. I cant handle that kind of  expression.

 

"Make yourself at home" I sat on on the bed again patting the area beside me.

 

"I'm not gonna get in the same bed that you're in. Not anymore. Not ever" she sniggered.

 

"Come on. It's not like I'm gonna do anything to you. I cant. Both mom and Jungah are home. You can just yell for help. Besides, I'm not even interested in doing anything to you. You aint my type"

 

Lies, lies, lies.

 

"How do you expect me to trust you again? After everything that happened?" she argued. Stressed on the word 'everything'.

 

That stinged.

 

She's right. Well, in a way. It must have been hard for her to be in this room again. Moreover, with me. The man who tried to- okay. Let's not go there. I should have thought about that way earlier.

 

I'm such a sore loser.

 

Everytime I tried to make her feel better, I'll always get the situation to be worse than it already was.

 

What the is wrong with you Jeon Jungkook?

 

Dumbstrucked, I turned my face away. Smile faded. 

 

"I'm sorry"

 

 

 

 


Hana's POV

 

Okay. I was in Jeon Jungkook's personal space. Again. You've seen the whole situation from his side. Now, watch from mine.

 

"I'm sorry"

 

Those words escaped his lips in soft tones. A whispered remark. My mind out. He was all teasy and annoying just now. That is something I'm familiar with but now, he was silent and regretful. Something I really dont know how to confront with.

 

What do I do? 

 

I spoke about the 'trust' thing out of conscience. It came out before my brain could function. This is why people always say "Think, before you talk" and I always practice the opposite. Especially with this guy.

 

I sat beside him, finally consoled on giving in to his kindness. He saved me from freezing out in the cold, grim loneliness. I cant treat him tily all the time right? Everything has limits.

 

"Forget what I asked. Anyway, th-thank you for finding me"

 

He moved his head slowly. His face lightened. Just a little. I responded with a short smile before facing away again.

 

"Hana" he muttered.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You need to change" he said.

 

"Excuse me?" my eyes widened.

 

"Your clothes. They're damp. You'll catch a cold in those" he sniffed.

 

You're the one catching it boi.

 

"I have nothing to change into and I cant go to Jungah, so, it's okay" I replied cold.

 

He sighed hard before getting out of bed. He made his way to the dresser and took out a black tee.

 

"Wear this. It's the only over-sized shirt I have. It'll cover you up fine" he threw the shirt to me.

 

Over-sized shirt? He's obviously triple of my size then how the hell does he want me to-

 

Hold up.

 

"So, you're saying I'll have to change into that?"

 

"Well yeah. Exactly" he nodded.

 

"Without pants?" I raised an eyebrow.

 

"Yes Miss Yoon Hana. How else do you want this to work?" he smirked.

 

WHAT THE ?! OKAY I'M DONE!

 

That smirk. This boi is totally playing me. And it's not even funny.

 

"I'm not gonna fall for such cheap tricks" 

 

"Girl. I dont know what you're talking about. And no. I'm not playing you. All my pants are too big for your tiny legs. So, deal with that" he grinned.

 

"I'm not gonna stay in a room with you. Pantless" I stood up.

 

He laughed short.

 

Omg. He dare laugh?!

 

"It's either you change into that on your own. Or. I'll do it for you. Gladly" he approached me swiftly and got hold of my wrists.

 

Is he kidding or is he for real?

 

I pulled my hands from him and ran for the bathroom with the shirt he gave earlier. I rather not take the risk giving him the odds of seeing me bare. Again. It's a scene I wouldnt wanna repeat. At least not this moment. 

 

Wait what? 

 

I changed into his shirt and there I was standing, admiring the look in front of me. The reflection the mirror gave, it was astonishing.

 

Why do I look so good in this? Why does it fit me so perfectly like I'm meant for this piece of effin clothing?!

 

And that's not all. His scent. . It's driving me wild. Yoon Hana what are you thinking?! Get a grip of yourself!

 

The black tee hung loosely on my shoulders and covered the area slightly above my knees, revealing my fair, bare chest down to my cleavage, sculpted collar bones and long, sylphlike legs.

 

Now that I noticed these, it's a little too- alluring.

 

Omg.

 

"Hana!" a voice called out from the other side of the door.

 

"Damn it! Do you really have to surprise me like that geez" I rubbed my chest soft.


 
Boi almost gave me a heart attack for yelling like that!

 

"Are you gonna stay in there forever?" he asked.

 

Have some patience will ya?!

 

Okay. Now how do I get out and face him in this?

 

"Yoon Hana!"

 

Screw it.

 

I opened the door and took one step out of the bathroom only to meet his damn chest infront of my face. Jungkook looked at me intensely as if he has never looked at me this closely before.

 

"Why are you so beautiful?" he whispered.

 

Those words got me flustered as hell causing my cheeks to suffer a burning sensation 

 

why am I blushing?!


 
I took a step back and Jungkook caught my waist before I was able to run away, making me land on his strong chest again. I looked up to him.

 

"The shirt looks perfect on you" he smiled warm.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Ayyeeeee so much going on in this! You'll know about everything that happened to Hana in the next chapter!

 

Sorry for the late update again. My internship has been crazy! Thank you so much for reading and making time! Thank you to my subscribers! Yall are the best!

 

Dont forget to comment, subscribe and vote! Thanks a bunch!

 

Love,
Juvy ❤