Better day

Fake Love

The weekend passed and I spent my time at home watching tv, reading, texting with Jungah and I had good food with my parents. I finally got some peace from that handsome devil. After the instagram incident, I did not upload any photo. I decided to let it stay that way for a while.

 

God knows just what else he'll comment if I ever upload any photo again geez.

 

I wake up praying that today I'll never come across that Jeon Jungkook! God please help me!


I run downstairs as I woke up a little late for school today. I couldnt get much sleep yesterday. The incident that happened after school last week kept on haunting me. 

 

Thank Heavens I did not get any wet dreams pheww!

 

"Nana dear, come have breakfast first!" mom shout.

 

"Sorry omma, I'm so so so late already. See you after school" I grab a toast and wave my parents goodbye. 

 

I drive to school madly looking at the watch realising it's already 7.15 am.

 

I run to class and found Jungah playing with her hair looking outside the window. Thank God our homeroom teacher is not in class yet. 

 

"Jeongie-ya!" I shout softly in Jungah's ear.

 

"Ohh hey, Han" she replies weakly.

 

She could've find me a better nickname tho. HAN? Like seriously?!

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask. She looks gloomy.

 

"Ohh nothing. It's just that I miss Jungkoo

 

She miss that freak? Why would she miss him? I though she hated him.

 

"Umm why do you miss him? I thought you hated him? I frown.

 

"Silly Hana. Ahahah no silly. He's my brother why would I hate him?" she chuckles and messes my hair.
"He went for a music camp with his groupmates since Saturday. He wont be around until this Thursday. Yeah although he annoys me 24/7, I feel so lonely at home though. Without anyone to talk to or argue with" Jungah says sadly and sighs.

 

Music camp? Group mates? He has a band or something?

 

"Jeongie-ya, what do you mean by music camp and groupmates? He has a music group like some sort of band or something?" I ask eagerly.

 

"Ohh right, you havent met them. Yes, Jungkook is part of a group called BTS. They're like this school's very own idol group and they do go out for camps and performances sometimes. It's part of the school programme. My brother's in the arts stream remember?" Jungah smiles.

 

"Well yeah I do remember but I didnt know he has a group" I am totally confused.

 

"Yeah, there are 7 members in BTS. Namjoon and Jin oppa graduated from school but they still join BTS' activities. Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi oppa are in their final year and lastly, Jimin oppa is Jungkook's classmate. I'll make sure to introduce you to them later! They're really nice and cool!" she explains excitedly.

 

I nod and smile.

 

"Hey Han, do you wanna come over today? It'll be fun to have you around. We can do a bunch of stuffs at my house and even finish our homework together? Accompany me? Pleaseeee? Jungah begs.

 

"Hmmm I guess so? Why not? I'll call my parents later and tell them I'll be home a little late" I shrug.

 

"Yeayy!! Thanks Hana!"

 

 

I just laugh.

 

Well atleast I wouldnt be seeing that beast around for quite some time. Thank you God!

 

It's recess time and I walk to the school's canteen with Jungah. Usually I would eat food I bring from home but today I wasnt able to pack lunch cause I woke up late so I had to join Jungah today. Jungah sits at a table with a bunch of very beautiful girls. She pulls me with her to sit there too.

 

"Hey guys! I want you to meet my new bff, Hana!She just moved here" Jungah says joyfully.

 

"Hello, I'm Yoon Hana. Nice to meet you" I bow.

 

"Hi Hana, come sit with us. Jungah told us a lot about you" a red haired girl say. She looked scary at first but then when she talks to me, she seems okay? 

 

Well maybe that's why people say to never judge a book by it's cover right?

 

"Omg Jungah, I thought I'm your bff!" a light brunette girl pout.

 

Damn she's really y. And look at those s and tan skin? 

 

"No unnie. You'll never be my bff" Jungah smirked.
All of them laugh to her respond.

 

"Stop it people. You'll scare Hana away. Dont mind them Hana. I dont even know how I ended up being with these psychos too. I'm Becca Park" the light purple haired girl chuckles.


Finally, someone with a name lol.

 

I sit down with them and started munching on my food.

 

"Hana, this is Roxy Lee" Jungah points at the red headed girl.

 

"Becca and Roxy unnie are both half-Americans. They live in the same neighbourhood" she continues.

 

"This is Rhea Ramirez. Rhea unnie is from Venezuela. She came under a transfer programme" Jungah points at the light brunnette girl.

 

"Last but not least, this mute one is Han Sora, she's from Incheon" she points at the girl with dark hair and grey highlights.

 

"Shut up I'm not mute okay. I just dont speak your gibberish language. You've probably seen me in class Hana. Dont be scared of me. I just look scary but I'm not haha. Welcome to the club" Sora smile brightly.

 

Indeed I have seen her in class. But she was so quiet and mysterious. This was the first time I saw her smile ever so brightly.

 

I had a fun time with them. Although the lunch break was only 20 minutes, it was one of the best 20 minutes of my life. I got to know so much about them. They are very nice girls and they treats me well. They're known as Phantom. I dont particularly know why but that's what people call them. 

 

I wonder if I could be part of the group too?

 

"Well Hana. I guess we'll see you around" Roxy waves.

 

"Yeah, dont eat alone. Come sit with us. I bring lunch from home too sometimes so there's nothing to be embarassed about" Rhea smiles.

 

"Maybe now we can finally add a 6th member to the crew" Becca suddenly says. 

 

I am completely taken aback by what she just blurted.

 

"Yes unnie! Since you're the leader maybe you can let Hana join our group!" Jungah says excitedly. 

 

"Wow hold your horses there kiddo" Becca laughs.

 

"Wait, Hoseok oppa is not here Becks what are you talking about? Sora interrupts.

 

"What the hell Sora I wasnt talking about that horse. Sheesh!" Becca rolls her eyes.

 

Everyone couldnt stop laughing their off over the ridiculous topic.

 

"So Hana, you up for it?" Becca smirks.

 

"Well, I dont know. What do I gotta do to join? You're not gonna ask me to drink blood or something right?" I chuckle.

 

They all laugh.

 

"No, but this isnt like those free-entrances kinda membership. You must be able to do stuffs to join" Sora grins.

 

"What do I gotta do?" I ask them back.

 

"We'll get back to you on that this weekend. See you girls later" they smile and walk away.

 

"JUNGAH! WHAT KIND OF GROUP IS THIS?!" I shout nervously to Jungah.

 

"Ahahah chill, we're not smugglers or serial killers. You'll see later" she laughs.

 

There when I thought I'd finally get some peace haha. 
But I'm glad Jungah introduced me to her friends. Atleast I wont be so lonely here. I am nervous about this weekend but I am excited too. 

I really wanted to be part of their group cause they're so cool! 

 

Another good day in school. I wondered why was it so peaceful today. Oh wait-

 

 

 

 

 

There's no Jeon Jungkook. That's why.

I chuckle and walk to my car happily.