SS; Kidnapped/Imprisoned

Dump the ideas┇story prompts, challenges & tips ♡

kidnapped/imprisoned starter sentences

  • “Not eating the food I give you is not going to make me give you nicer food.”
  • “You should be grateful I come down here and talk to you at all.”
  • “Listen to me or I’ll treat you even worse.”
  • “I picked you off the street because you were beautiful. You should feel flattered.”
  • “You don’t need freedom if I give you everything you need.”
  • “You can come out of the basement if you give me a very good reason to let you.”
  • “What’s this? Are you trying to get away from me? You should know better.”
  • “Get on your knees and pray I’ll forgive you.”
  • “Oh, you’re hungry? Sing me a song and you can have my leftovers.”
  • “Don’t cry, I’m keeping you safe down here, away from the world. You don’t need it. You only need me.”
  • “Freedom is a burden. You should be glad I took it away from you.”
  • “I bought you some new clothes. Please wear them tonight at dinner.”
  • “You don’t get to decide anything, understood? I make the rules and you obey them if you want to remain unharmed.”
  • “You’re nothing but a little doll I get to play with.”
  • “I own you.”
  • “Don’t worry, I’m not going to take away your ity just like that. I’m saving it for something special.”
  • “I’m not going to kill you. Not yet.”
  • “If you’re good, you can shower with warm water today.”
  • “Crying won’t make me stop hurting you. It just encourages me.”
  • “You’re so young…”
  • “I love it when you scream, but I will only stop when you can’t scream anymore.”
  • “I’m sorry, I completely forgot you were still down here.”
  • “There’s someone coming to join me tonight. I’m sure you’ll be quiet, or I’ll have to kill my guest again and it’ll be your fault.”
  • “You’re going to have some company tonight. Try to think of him/her as your little brother/sister. I want you to do to him/her what I do to you, understood?”
  • “I’m bringing some friends along to show them how well trained you are.”
  • “How dare you talk to me like that. Wash your mouth, with soap. Now.”
  • “It’s been a pleasure watching you grow up. Your mummy and daddy would have been so proud of you.”
  • “I brought you some food. Now crawl over here and it out of the bowl like a good pet.”
  • “I think you should remind me why you’re worth keeping alive down here.”
  • “Tell me how much you love me and you can have your dinner.”
  • “Hello? Is anyone down here?!”
  • “Oh my god, what is this place? How can you still be alive? I’ll get you help! Please hold on.”
  • “You don’t have to hide from me. I’m trying to help you. I won’t hurt you, I promise.”
  • “What happened to you? How long have you been kept here?”
  • “Hello? Where am I?! Who are you?”
  • “Have you ever tried to escape? Do you think it’s possible if we work together?”
  • “It’s the police! Show yourself!”
  • “Is that really you? Oh my god, I found you, I can’t believe I found you…”