SS; Soulmates

Dump the ideas┇story prompts, challenges & tips ♡


SOULMATES!AU SENTENCE MEME

  • “Come ooonn, I’m really hungry! You’re the one supposed to feed me.”
  • “Do you ever think what it’d be like if we had the same marks? If it were you and me?”
  • “Do you love me? And not because you’re supposed to.”
  • “Do you think I’ll ever find it? The one with a mark on their arm saying they have to be with me?”
  • “Do you think there’s more than one? More than one soulmate for each one?”
  • “Do you think with a soulmate could ever be better than this? Because I doubt it.”
  • “Get out of work? Just tell them your soulmate needs you.”
  • “God, I love you so much. I know what I said before, but you’re everything I think about, everything I want, I don’t wanna turn my back on this. I don’t care what a piece of paper says or doesn’t. I’d still want this, you, if it didn’t say a thing.”
  • “Hell, no! You get that erased right now! It’s not me!”
  • “I can’t believe you’re it. From all the people- You can’t be. I hate you.”
  • “I got your letter. I know we never talked before, but you sent your number and… Do you think we can meet? And yes, it’s your name too.”
  • “I know I always say I don’t want to know, I don’t want to get it, the marker, but knowing for sure there’s someone out there for you, no matter what… I can’t say it isn’t tempting.”
  • “I know you’re . I can literally feel it. And it’s not helping me focus at all. So can’t you deal with it?”
  • “I know neither of us have markers, but I’m pretty sure they’d be glowing right now if we did.”
  • “I know this is not ideal, but I’m willing to try if you are.”
  • “I know you’re scared, I’m ing scared too, but this says we got each other for life, that’s gotta be worth something, right?”
  • “I thought I’d never find you. Are you scared?”
  • “I’m scared as hell. But I still want to go through with it, I want to be able to prove it to anyone, let’s do this, let’s get the markers.”
  • “If I knew could be this amazing, I would have searched the name a long time ago.”
  • “If someone had warned me I would end up here… I would still have chosen you. I’ll always choose you.”
  • “It’s me…? Hell, it’s me. It really is me. You’re ruined.”
  • “Look at it! Don’t turn away. Can you see it? It’s a perfect match. I’m sorry if it that it’s me. But it’s true. You can’t run from this.”
  • “No! No, it can’t be! That’s not-, no that’s not it… [Name] I can’t be your name… It’s not possible because… You’re not mine.”
  • “Our chests might not glow, but I would do anything for you, I’d go anywhere, I love you, and if that’s not soulmate material, than I don’t want to find my soulmate.”
  • “Okay, name one time pretending to be soulmates got us in trouble.”
  • “Please don’t ask me to leave. I want you so much it hurts. I never thought it could feel like this.”
  • “Promise me, promise me you’ll give us a chance before you go and get your mark done. Promise me.”
  • “So what? Just because a thing on my wrist glows I’m suddenly supposed to rebuild my whole life around you? Please. You’re ing insane. This is ing insane. Get the hell out.”
  • “This is just too hard. This soulmate thing. I know they say I’m your only chance. But I can’t do this. I’m sorry. You’re gonna have to find another way. I can’t be your soulmate.”
  • “We have to talk… I’ve met him/her. I’ve met the one. I can’t do this, I can’t marry you tomorrow.”
  • “We’re done. Mark or not mark. We’re done here. Don’t call me.”
  • “What if it never happens to me? Do you ever get scared about it?”
  • “What’s wrong?? I could feel in how much pain you were just now. God, I’m still shaking.”
  • “Why don’t you ever let me see it? If you have the name already, why can’t you tell me whose is it? I thought we were best friends.”
  • “Yes, I’m still scared! What if this is just a mistake? What if it passes someday and you don’t love me for me? What will be left then?”
  • “Yes, we’re soulmates! I get it, now shut up and me, because I’m pretty sure it’s one of your duties.”
  • “You know, for someone who’s supposed to be my soulmate, you really need a new wardrobe. Or a new whole taste.”
  • “You know sometimes, some people, they don’t ever find a match, right? Do you still want to know?”
  • “You’re it okay?? I don’t know how, I don’t know why, all I know is that you’re the only one that will do, it hurts like goddamn hell, and I don’t-I just need you to let me in, please.”
  • “You’re my soulmate, I don’t need something telling me that.”
  • “(Name)? We need to talk… There’s something I have to tell you. Or show you, I guess. Please don’t be mad. I would have never- I’m sorry. But it’s your name. It’s you.”